Chapter 21

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite everything telling him not to, stubborn Yoongi was going to see Siwon, and that was final. His mind was made and there was no changing it. He felt remorse for making Jimin feel as though he didn't matter, but things would have only gotten worse if he didn't get closure. If he didn't find out why Jaeyoon had been the chosen one.

"Oh, you really came." Siwon opened the door, only half surprised to see the latter.

Yoongi stood still, and stayed quiet, momentarily admiring and longing for the person in front of him. He missed how he used to play in Siwon's dark brown hair in order to help him sleep at night. And, how Siwon didn't like his slightly freckled face, and how he'd assure Siwon that they were beautiful. That he was beautiful. "I miss you, Siwon." He admitted. "I can't focus anymore, because you're all I think about."

"Why did you come here?" Siwon asked, looking up at the other.

"I wanted to figure out what's so great about Jaeyoon. Why did you choose him?"

"I don't want to talk about this. Goodbye, Yoongi." Siwon shook his head, and attempted to close the door, but didn't expect Yoongi put his foot in the way.

"It's because he has money isn't it? It's not because you love him, is it? It's because he in' bribed you to leave me, right?"

"That's not why." Siwon objected.

"Then why?!" Yoongi demanded to know. "I've taken care of you throughout our whole relationship, Siwon. I know I don't make as much as he does, but whatever you wanted, I tried my best to get it for you. When you were sad, I drained myself of energy trying to make sure you feel better. But, come to think of it, you were never satisfied. You always wanted more. You always needed more. You know how many times we almost lost our home, because I didn't have the money to rent, because you wanted new things?! But, since my brother is more stable than I am, and makes more then me, you can have it all. Anything you want. So, is that why you chose him? For his money?" Yoongi asked. "Because if it is, You can just stay with him. I miss you, and I'm still in love with you, but if you're just in it for the money, then I'll let you and Jaeyoon be whatever it is you want to be. There's someone else I know, that's a million times better than you anyway." And without much hesitation, he nodded a goodbye and left without letting Siwon say a word.

He regretted not listening to Hana when she said he should just get over it, but he had to learn on his own. Even if it meant wrecking his relationship with Jimin. Maybe, if the odds were in his favor, he'd be able to win Jimin back.

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter