Chapter 3

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day. It was Jimin's birthday. His 22nd birthday to be exact. It was early in the morning and the birthday boy had yet to wake up. That is, until Seung let an overly excited Hoseok into their apartment.

"Why are you still sleeping?! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He shouted, boucing obnoxiously on the bed. 

Jimin tried his best to ignore the loudmouth and excessive bouncing, to no avail. "Please, Hobi. Stop shaking the bed." 

"Not until you get up~" Hoseok shook his head, continuing to bounce. "Wake up, wake up!" 

Jimin, realizing there was no way around it, sat up and glared at his joyful friend. "Why are you more excited for my birthday than I am?" 

"Because, I get to celebrate it with you." Hoseok, without warning, lunged at his friend, ambushing him with affection, causing them both to fall back on the bed. "You know how happy that makes me." 

"When aren't you happy?" Seung said from the threshold. 

"When he's at work, because the guy that always visits hasn't been visiting." Jimin teased.

 

 

 

"Don't remind me!" Hoseok whined, burying his face into the neck of his friend. "I really really liked that guy, and he just stops showing up out of the blue. What if something bad happened to him?" 

"Like, he died?" Seung asked.

"No, not that bad!" Hoseok cried.

"Seung, why would you say that?" Jimin glared at his boyfriend. 

"Well, he said bad." Seung shrugged. "Anyways, get up. We're going out. You too, Hoseok."

"What?" Both Jimin and Hoseok asked in unison. 

"You heard me. We're going out." 

"Have you been morning drinking again?" Jimin asked.

"Haven't had a drop of liquor for two days, Jimin." 

"What? Really?" Jimin had been more than excited to hear that. He slipped from Hoseok's grasp and rushed over to hug his boyfriend, who this time around, didn't push Jimin away. "Is it gonna stay this way?" Jimin asked, hopefully. 

"I hope so." Seung nodded, pushing Jimin's hair from his face to kiss his forehead. "Its my birthday gift to you."

"Aw, how cute!" Hoseok watched the two. "Say, where are you taking us, Seung?" 

"Wherever Jimin wants to go." 

"Wait, should I call Hanji and tell him to come over?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah! Do it!" 

"No." Seung scoffed. 

"Why not?" The two, once again, asked in unison. 

"From the few times I've interacted with him, he seems to want all the attention on him at all times." 

"That doesn't change the fact that he's my friend. He deserves to be with us. Plus, he's supposed to be bringing his boyfriend." Jimin nodded. "So, I'm calling him anyway." He said with a smile before leaving the two to make a phone call. 

"I'm really glad you're doing this for Minnie." Hoseok nodded, standing up from the bed. "I knew you weren't all that bad." 

"I have my days just like the next guy." Seung shrugged. 

"Don't we all?"

"Okay you guys, Hanji says he's on his way, but his boyfriend isn't coming." Jimin returned. 

"Why not?" Hoseok asked.

"Hanji said something about him being busy or something."

"Well, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to meeting this mystery man." Hoseok saddened, but shrugged it off. "So! While we're waiting, where do you wanna go today?" 

"I'm not sure." Jimin admitted, fumbling through his drawers for clothes to wear. "I really wanna go out, and maybe drink a little, you know?"

"Well, why don't we go to Hana's bar. I'm sure she wants to see you anyway." Seung suggested. 

"Right! We definitely have to do that." Jimin agreed.

"Isn't it a little too early to be drinking though?" Hoseok asked. 

"Its up to the birthday boy. Do you wanna start early, or do you wanna do something else and then hit the bar?" Seung asked. 

"Hm..." Jimin paused. "Let's catch an early movie, then we can go shopping for a bit, then we can go see Hana." Jimin nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." Seung nodded and Hoseok agreed. "We just have to wait for Hanji to get here. Why does he always take so long?" 

After a while of waiting for Hanji, he finally made it to their apartment. 

"It's about time you showed up." Jimin said to Hanji.

 

"I like to take my time when I get ready to go somewhere." Hanji nodded. 

"Any longer and you would've gotten left." Seung mentioned.

Hanji turned to look at Seung. "There's no way you'd leave me." He then winked at him, which Hoseok seemed to be the only one that saw. 

"Hey, what happened with your boyfriend?" Hoseok asked randomly. 

Both, Hanji and Seung had been staring one another down, until Hoseok said something. "Well, uh.. He said he didn't want to come because things would have been awkward for him, since he doesn't know you guys." Hanji told them. "Maybe next time." 

Hoseok, not knowing why, felt the need to keep an eye on those two. If he didn't know better, he'd say they were just flirting. But, of course they weren't, right? They both were in relationships, so maybe they were just joking. "Right, maybe next time." Hoseok then averted his attention to Jimin, who managed to miss everything due to the fact he was trying to find shoes to wear.

"Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter