Chapter 9

The secret behind the silence

 

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you- Loretta Young 

Chanyeol wakes up scared and sweating because of the same dream, that dream will hunt his dreams for the rest of his life.He notices that the hour is 3:30 am is going to be hard for him to sleep again so he decides to go out and the weather is really cold and makes him shiver, he looks at the sky the one is full of bright stars that make him smile.

"You can't sleep either?" asks Kris as Chanyeol turns and looks at the elder walking towards him.

"no, Nightmares" he says 

"Can I ask you smething?"

"sure"

"do you like someone? have you ever had a Girlfriend or Boyfriend before?"

"If I'm honest no, neither one but I liked this girl once she was a patient in the hospital, she was 8 years older than me but she was cute her name was Sandara, she get well and get out of the hospital I think she get married but I'm not sure" says Chanyeol looking at the stars it's been a while since he talked about Dara, not like he cares anymore but she was part of his life even thought he never really talked to her, Chanyeol turns and looks at Kris the one smiles at him.

"what about you Krees? do you like someone? did you ever have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend? asks Chanyeol really interested in the answer.

"I had, but is kind of a long story" 

"we have time, I'm not even sleepy or anything" but is an excuse because Chanyeol really wants to know, Kris looks at the stars as he remembers everything.

"Long time ago when I was 16 or 17 I don't remember exactly but probably I was 16, I had this Boyfriend bcak in China his name was Lu Han we were really happy even thought he was older than me, we had normal fights that couples have. But everything change when he came into the picture, he was my bestfriend Oh Sehun he was a transfer from South Korea, Lu han was always touchy with people so their skinship didn't bother me, but one day our relationship become waeker and weaker we fight all the time for the most stupid things and he went away every time we fight but one day he didn't come back I was worried and I decided to search for him, but it was useless, I even went to my friends house but he didn't answer which was really weird from him Sehun was always there. Then that day everything broke when I returned home from school, I noticed that the door was open I was ready to call the police but then I saw Lu han's car outside and I went inside waithing to find him smiling at me but the reality was other he was making out in my house with my bestfriend, I he in shock droping my glass of water making it break in many pieces just like my heart, they get scared and looked at me.

"Yi fan let me explain" said Lu Han but I just close the door and walked away to the closest park, to think what just happened I went back onlyfinding a note for me and nothing else.

Wu Yi Fan 

I don't even know what to say.... I'm sorry? no sorry will not fix your broken heart right... I know i did wrong, I don't even know when did it happen... I'm moving to South Korea with Sehun, I don't want to hurt you anymore... but one day you will find a person that will mean everything for you and you will only want to make that person happy....when you find that person fight for him/her until the end of life or even further.. you will get the person that life thinks you diserve but not now. have a good life. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                            Goodbye. Luhan

after that I never saw him again, I don't wich him a bad life he was only not the person for me" tells kris as he turns and look at the brown eyes of Chanyeol as he thinks "I Think I found the person Lulu" as he smiles at the happy virus.

"what happened to your mom?" and Kris closes his eyes, that is the only subject he didn't wanted to talk about beacuse it still hurts but he breathes slowly.

"I wasn't the best son, specially after we leave China and we Move to Canada, I was a rebel she became really succesful and bright the CEO of her own company and I became the shadow of that, I was the outcast that didn't speak english. I picked fights with everyone and doing things I'm not proud of, we have money but that doesn't mean I had to give it away to my "friends" but that didn't stop them from taking revange in my mother, she was having this conference and they entered with guns and she jumped from the 7 floor. Blood is the only thing I remember seen in the ground next to the inmovil body of my Mom, she survived but she is in a come because of me" says kris as his voice brokes and starts to shiver until he feels Chanyeol's arms around him.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol says as he hugs Kris, as he realices he needs him more than he thinks.

Chanyeol looks at Kris, eveyone has their own story some more tragic than others.

"you are not going to judge me?' asks Kris as he turns and let go of Chanyeol

"who am I to judge what i don't understad?" he asks as he looks at the elder the one have a face as he wanted to say something just the words don't come out of his mouth.

"Can you say something in Chinese?"

"why?"

"I want to hear you speak Chinese"

"Wo ai ni" kris says

"what does it mean?"

"I love you"

and Chanyeol opens his eyes wider, is the first time someone that is not family related say something like that.

"You can't... Love me"

"are you straight or something?"

"no is not that. you can't love me Kris I'm sick and I'm the son of two of the most powerful mafias.. you need someone that can give you normal that is healty even if it kills me to even think about it"

"I don't need normal, normal is boring.. why do you always try to kick me out of your life? .. i don't care what you are... I love you Park Chanyeol"

"I'm trying to protect you Kris Wu, from what I am.. I can't change who i am... I can't stand the idea of losing you... I love you to much" says Chanyeol as he realices what he just said he hasn't planing to the the elder that he loves him.

"You are so close to me at the point that I can feel your warmth and stil you are so far away from me" 

"I don't want to lose you"

"You aren't" 

and Kris gets closer to Chanyeol as he puts one of his hands in, one of the smooth sking of the younger making Chanyeol to blush like a tomato, they get closer and closer mking Chanyeol close his eyes waithing for the other's lips to touch his, making it his first well almost first kiss, their hearts satrt beathing like crazy and then their lips touch but when they were going to make it deeper and start moving someone shuts "You two go back to your rooms"and they get separated and start walking towards their rooms "that count as a first kiss right?" asks Chanyeol as they walk looking at the walls.

"see you tomorrow, Channie"

"Bye Krees" and he gives Kris a peak in the cheek as Kris looks at him surpriced but before he can say or do anything Chanyeol goes inside of his room smiling like an idiot closing the door at his back, then he leans in the door as he cries.

"Channie you are finally here, Hyung I miss you" says the childish voice of his little brother as he turns ans opens his arms, and the little kid runs towards his direction 

"Baekhyun! I missed you to little dongsaeng,I will neve leave you alone" says Chanyeol as he hugs the little boy 

"pinky promise Hyung?" and then Chanyeol open his eyes noticing the tears in his eyes, at leats he didn't dream about Goff's death again, today is the day they arrive to the city of Incheon not Seoul, so he needs to travel to the capital to start his seach, he grabs everything that he needs and goes outside to wait for Kris, is colder than ever but the sky is the most beautiful blue you have ever see and the city is big to get lost in 3 seconds if you don't know where is your destination.

"is a great view right?" asks a old and cracky voice as Chanyeol turns and looks at an small old man with big brown eyes and places at the right side of Chanyeol he can notice the smell of cinnamon and apple.

"Yeah is amazing my firts time here, South Korea is so beautiful"

"you are here for someone or just visit?"

"just visisting"

"we are almost there, it was a pleasure of meeting you young man, you look quite familiar my name is Park KyungSoo"

"Park Chanyeol" 

"Chanyeol a derivation of a fruitful fruit your father choose a whisley.... that's the name of one of my grandchilds" and the old man goes away making Chanyeol confused about wether that was or wasn't his grandfather but is to late to ask beacuse the old man is gone like he never was there in the first place.

Kris comes asking if everything is okay and Chanyeol nods.

"are you raedy?"

"I have never been more ready" says Chanyeol as they start walking 

"so you are korean? you were born here right? How's your Korean by the way?"

"I don't remember living here, I know I lived 3 years with my parents but I don't know where..... I .... Don't speak Korean"

"What!?"

"I been speaking English all my life... well not all of it but.... I kind of forget it a little...."

"okay I will hepl you"

"wait a second you speak Korean?" 

"yeah, lets walk"

"wait How many languages do you speak?"

"Chinese, Mandarin, Korean and English I was learning Japanese also but I don't know what happened"

"wow" and they start walking looking at the city of Icheon as they walk is really pretty full of Cherry blosoms and buildings and for some strange reason Chanyeol feels like he is home. They grabs Maps of the entire South Korea to study every part of the Country looking for places his parents must be, they decide to stay in an Hotel and as they walk Chanyeol looks at a man that looks exsactly like his father, Chanyeol turns and looks at Kris busy with the reseptsionist and he decides to follow the man.

"dad" he says as he walks but the man doesn't turn and he runs towards the man but before he can even touch him the man dissapears, like an alucinatio of his mind which make him freak out and then Kris screams his name. And Chanyeol notices that he is lost "oh Great" thinks as he walks his mind must be playing games with him or maybe giving him clues about his parents.

"Chanyeol are you Crazy? what are you doing runing like that?" ask Kris as he reach him looking at the boy the one looks really confused and worried.

"are you okay?" asks Kris 

"is nothing Kris"

"don't do that please you almost kill me" 

"I'm sorry Kris" and they walk towards the hotel as Kris gives Chanyeol the key and Chanyeol goes to his room turning the TV on the one has the news about the war between the two families and something about if the war will ever be over between the Lee's and Park's but Chanyeol doesn't understand anything about what they are saying and turns the T.V off as the images of his parents apear, this is going to be more hard the he tought it would and he walks towards the big window that he has in his room the sun is going in and the lights start to making it the most beautiful view ever, and Chanyeol puts his hand on the window feeling the coldnes of the outside.

"I will found you" and he removes his hand leaving a handprint as he goes to his bed looking at the maps while in the mansion Park, Suho removes his hand of the glass also leaving a handprit as he walks away. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ how are you people, I'm quite sad but nothing to worry about.... I hope you like the cheesy part of Krisyeol, but yeah in the next chapter will have sulay moments as well Krisyeol but also it will be rated M not I say I and I mean it Ugu anyway I'm working in chapter 10 hopefully updating tomorrow if my Oppa doesn't use the computer seriusly i almost killed my brother yesterdar but oh well... have a great day see you later alligators,leave comments if you want is free and also thank you to the people that has subscribe to my story i really apreciated as always Hugs, Kisses, photos and memories bye bye~~ 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Love always, PamyUcd. 

 is me or Jo In Sung and Jin (BTS) look like.