chapter 2

The secret behind the silence

"Everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not know"-Anonymous 

The sounds of the monitors makes Nurse Goff worried about Chanyeols health, the one is being going down slowly.Chanyeol can feel how the air enters to his lungs slowly and painfully as he tries to open his eyes, the light of the room makes him unconfortable. 

"what happened?" he ask with a weak voice as he raises sitting in the bed 

"your lungs Collapsed again, we almost lost you.... is getting is stronger" says Goff as he watches the young boy the one just nods "Good thing that this young man bring you down in time" she says as she smiles at Kris the one is looking at Chanyeol  worried for his health.

"thank you, Kris" Chanyeol says but he doesn't smile at him 

"no problem" says Kris with his deep voice 

"I'll leave you two alone" says Goff, Chanyeol looks at her saying no but she smiles at him and goes winking. leaving the two of them alone whie kris sits in one of the chairs in the room.

"Nurse Goff told me your disease" 

"I'm not surprised at all,Eva Goff doesn't know how to keep screts.... what did she told you?" asks Chanyeol looking at Kris in the eyes 

"Pneumothorax, she said Primary Pneumothorax to be exact" 

Pneumothorax is an abnormal collection of air or gas in the pleural space that causes an uncoupling of the lung, Pneumothorax may interfare with normal breathing. is ofthen called Collapsed Lung, there are three Phases Primary Pneumothorax, Sacondary Pneumothorax and Tension Pneumothorax. It can cause the death of the patient but only if it is in Tension Pneumothorax. 

"That's right my lungs are to stupid to act like lungs so they collapse, not all the time but some times specially when I'm under pressure" says Chanyeol 

"since when you have this disease?"

"since I was 11 but we didn't know it was Pneumothorax until I was 13"

"whats your name? I'm courios" says Kris changing the subject because he knows Chanyeol doesn't want to talk about his disease 

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol Amane" 

"are you half Korean and Japanese or something?"

"Are we playing 21 questios or something?" 

"no I"m sorry, I just really wanted to talk with you" 

"I can't be your friend one day I'm going to be in Phase Tension and is not going to be pretty" 

"come on you need friends, everyone needs friends you can't be alone all the time is not good for your health" says Kris 

"I don't need you"says Chanyeol with his deep voice as Kris looks at him in the eyes and stands up trying to smile at him 

"You need me, You need people more than you think I will come every day I pomise" 

"don't make empthy promises" he says without looking at Kris, the one just nods and goes away leaving Chanyeol alone, the one doesn't want to cry because his sister Mimi make the same empthy promise, he misses Mimi with all his hearth but she doesn't answer his calls, the hospital is pretty lonley without her bacause besides Goff she is his only friend the only person he can trust, he looks troght the window noticing Kris walking to a motocycle withot looking back and drives away, Chanyeol puts his hand in the cold glass leaving a Handprint as he closes his hnd into a fist and puts it in his chest. After a couple of minutes he closes his eyes and sleeps dreaming about the day he knew about his disease.

*Chanyeols POV*

I can't breathe my lungs burn really bad I seriously think this time I'm going to pass out and I haven't run that much 

"Mr. Amane you can stop now and use your Inhaler" says the Couch in P.E class 

"I already...." but I'm unable to finish because of the pain and I pass out seen only darkness, not knowing what is going on around me. I wake up in a Hospital I know because I have always hate the bright lights in the hospital rooms, I have a tube in my nose that gives me air it ticles a little What is going on? I can see my sister Mimi with her distinct hair, and my aunt Anna talking with a doctor.

"I'm afraid Chanyeol has Pneumothorax, as you can see in this X-rays his left lung is Collaped"

"Pneumothorax what is that?"asks my sister 

"Basically his lungs have little holes in them that make them collapse"

"will he be able to live with that?" ask my aunt 

"yeah Chanyeol's case is just Primary Pneumothorax he can live with it, but lets just hope that he doesn't go to Tension Pneumothorax"

"why?"

"he will die"

"OMG" says my sister 

"Thank you for the information Doctor, we are going to fill the paper work to leave him here until he gets better"

"he can go home"

"I'm not going to risk it"

and my sister comes with me taking one of my hands 

"don't worry Yeollie, I will come everyday and make you smile like an Idiot I promise"

*End of Chanyeol's POV*

"liar you lied to me!" Chanyeol screams while he opens his eyes pressing the panic button as he sees Nurse Goff entering the room 

"what happened?" but he is unable to answer because of the tears 

"she promised Goff, I need Mimi and she is not with me when I need her the most"

"she will come Channie" says Goff while she looks at the boy 

"No Mimi is not coming back"he says as Goff doesn't reply so he decides to go back to sleep while the tears run down his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ I'm in a way back but not completly sorry, Is been like what almost three days? I'm sorry i had Community service the other day and personal problems but dont worry is nothing serious, I'm not sure when I will update again but please wait if you have a question about the story let me know, also leave comments you guys seriously don't know how much i love comments!!!, subscribe if you want you are free to do so. I will see you guys in Chaprter 3 have a great day! Hugs, Kisses, Pictures and Memories.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Love always,PamyUcd.

 I promise to update more early also :)