Chapter 1

The secret behind the silence

 "You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it"-Robin Sharma 

Once upon a time....No our story is not a fairytale and it will probably not have a happy ending either. It was a cold November day in the state of Vancouver, Canada it was one of those gray days that make the people more depress than usual, as the snow falls Amane Chanyeol looks trought the window wondering if  his sister Amane Mimi will visti him today as she promised many years ago, but shehas break her promise little by little leaving Chanyeol without hopes as the hours past. 

"Channie is time for your vitamins" his nurse says as she enters the in the hospital room, he doesn't turn to see her he just extends his hand and the nurse gives him the several pills 

"Nurse Goff, do you think I will be able to get out of here? alive I mean" he asks with his deep voice making the nurse turn and look at him while she smiles 

"of course you are going to get out of here, nd have a great life but you have to be strong" but Chanyeol doesn't smile at her, most of the time he is a happy virus but right now is one of those days when he's to depress to even smile. 

"is Mimi here?" 

"not yet Channie" 

"she is not coming back right? she left me just like my aunt did 5 years ago whe she found out i was sick, and going to die" 

"You are not going to die... your disease is not going to kill you, she will come" but Chanyeol doesn't believe her is been like that for a long time, he knows his sister has a life but that doesn't mean he doesn't misses his sister because he does, he looks trough the window again looking at the city that never changes.Chanyeol has been looking at the same building for the past 5 years and the only thing that changes are the leaves of the trees and him. He puts his right hand on the window feeling the coldness of the glass that is the close he can be to the outside of course he wants to go out but he wonders if he can specially with the weater like this. 

He removes his hand leaving a Handprint on the window, there's no one in the room so he decides to stand up, he has grow up really tall the past few months the ground is cold at his bare feet but for some reason it doen't bother him anymore. He tries to walk but his legs fail on their way "come on  stand up" he says to himself as he stands up again with his cane  putting his jacket and shoes a pair of old vans, walking slowly to the door while he opens it noticing Doctors and Patients all over the place. 

"Mr. Amane you should be in your rooom" says the doctor encharge of his health 

"I just want to go to the rooftop, and watch the city" he says 

"Fine but take this with you" he says as he gives Chanyeol a little Panic Button, Chanyeol smiles as he starts to walk to the elevator to go up, the music inside is nice and after a several minutes the elevator doors open leaving Chanyeol in the rooftop the one is full of grayish snow, but the view is amazing the city has grow up bigger with time and the snow makes it look like is under a big snowball toy and he can't help but smile again ans he plays with the vapor that cames out his mouth.

"is a beautiful view right?" asks a deep voice almost deep as his or even a little more deep 

"sorry?" he asks 

"is really beautiful don't you think?" asks the deep voice 

"yeah is really amazing, is the first time I ever come here" Chanyeol says as he turns finding a really tall guy, much taller than him with blond dyed hair a litte older than him and an amazing smile, atractive in all the meaning of the world.

"wait you say first time? how long have you been here?" 

"longer than you think, years .....I don't know much of my family.... are you a Patient?" 

"No I'm here because of my mom" Chanyeol doesn't say anything else 

"why are you here? you look healthy" asks the guy but Chanyeol doesn't answer him again his disease is something he doesn't like to talk about specially with people he doesn't know, so he just start walking to the elevator again 

"you haven't answer my question" says the guy 

"Is not your bussines" 

"I want to know you, in order to be your friend" 

"I can't have friends, I don't need people and people doesn't need someone whos dying" Chanyeol says as he walks 

"Who told you that? because those are not you words" says the stranger as he grabs Chanyeol by his arms looking at him in the eyes with his powerful brown eyes, making Chayeol look at the ground he has never been good with visual contact.

"Don't touch me" he screms as he frees himself from the guys hands"my aunt Anna told me that arter go away just like everything else in my life" 

"I'm sorry"

"God don't use sorry I hate sorry's, they are meanless to me they are good for nothing" he looks at the older biy the one is serious, he doesn't have the fault but as Chanyeol said he can't have friends, when in reality he needs them pretty bad.

"she must be pretty messted up then"

"She was you know she told me 'you don't need friends because of your disease, you will leave them and they will forget about you just like your sister and I' and she left" he tells to the older guy trying really hard to not think about that day. 

"I think I know how you feel" says the older boy to Chanyeol 

"how" 

"my Father left my Mother and I when I was 7, he left saying that i will never acomplish anything" says the guy as Chanyeol looks how he closes his hands into fists, that is one of the most horrible things you can say to a child.

"I don't know my Parents, I've been living with my aunt since I remember, I've have only see them in pictures" and the guy looks at him with his powerful eyes, as he says to himself Poor guy but he doesn't need his pity, he gets closer as Chanyeol steps back.

"whats your name? I know you have to start a conversation with that but, starting the normal way is not my style. My name is Wu YiFan but you can call me Kris" 

"my....ouch" he says as his lungs start to burn as they collaps making Chanyeol go directly to the ground.

"Don't die on my please" Kris says as he press the Panic Button over and over again, but the only thing Chanyol can se is blurry he is not even able to distinct any fiture of Kris face, and then everything goes dark. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo~ I'm back muahaha I hope you guys like the fist chapter I'm still not sure when I'm going to be able to Update and I know you guys will have questions like why Chanyeol is Amane instead of Park I have a reason just sick around and you will know everything, don't worry. and also you will know more about Channie's Disease in the next chapter. I hope you guys have a great day! leave comments if you want and also subscribe if you want you are free to do so, :D bye bye~ Hugs, Kisses, Photos and memories!  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         love always PamyUcd