chapter 3

The secret behind the silence

 

"Be scared, you  can't help that.But don't be afraid"-William Faulkner 

The sounds of his heartbeat makes Chanyeol wake up, as he notices that is another gray a depressing day.He sits in his bed looking at the hour is 5:30 am the same hour his been waking up since he was 3, he takes the piture of his night table snd looks at it is a picture of Anna, Mimi and him the only picture that they were actually happy, he was 6 without a toooth and making a double peace sing.His lovely and only happy memorie, he breaths and leaves it where it was as he looks trought the window again waithing for someone that is not coming, Hours past really fast and Goff comes to give Chanyeol his vitamins and check everything notincing that the boy needs to eat more it has become thinner since Mimi left and didn't come back.

"Is..." but he doesn't finish his words, not only because of the way Goff looked at him but because is no use to finish something that you already know the answer of.

"Channie..... Someone called today" says Goff as the boy looks at her with inpatience making an scary look with his big brown eyes

"Who? Mimi? what did she said?" asks Chanyeol excited as he transforms into a Happy Virus again, but Goff doesn't answer and gives him breakfast 

"what did Mimi say?" ask inpatient 

"I never said that it was Mimi, Channie just eat"

"it was MImi right what did she said"

"that you should stop waithing for her" says Goff but there was something in her voice, Chanyeol has known Goff for 5 years and knows that tone shes lying nor she's hiding something because is the same tone that she uses with an unique Topic HIS PARENTS. What are you hiding Goff? he asks himself as he looks at the tinny woman, turning at the door as he was waithing for someone where is kris? he asks to himself slaping that tough as he lloks at his breakfast.

The coldness of the other side of the bed makes Kris wake up from his deep sleep as he looks at the hour "Oh shut I'm going to be late for school again" he satands up and goes to the bathroom taking a cold shower for the stress, and change in the bathrom also brushing his teeth almost violently." should make something to eat" he thinks as he goes to the bright kitcken that have red and orange colours everywhere, he looks disgusted at the red color he has reasons to hate that color, he drinks orange juice making a eww sound and grabs something to eat as he walks to the door looking at his mom room.

"I'm Going out"he says out loud but then rememebers that no one is going to answer back and puts his shoes on grabing his jacket and helmet, "I should stop doing that" he thinks to himself as he drives to the school, thinking about his mom. 

"You have to eat Chanyeol, I'm seroius" says Goff as the revel boy just look at his plate not taking any bite of it 

"I'm not hungry Goff"

"it's been two days, you have to be hungry" Goff says but the boy doesn't eat anything, she grabs the food and gives Chanyeol his school books, and he looks at er like why, but she doesn't say anything to him and he grabs the book all mad but then he distracts himself with the lessons, he misses school pretty bad but he can no longer go because he must be in the hospital 24/7, aunts Anna instructions. He is getting bored of the lesson so he puts his books down looking at the cold food that Goff bring him a couple of hours ago, but he doesn't  grab anything even tho he is hungry.

When the school ends Kris decides to go visit his mom as he always does, because he promised and breaking a promise is not his style like chicken, he says good bye to his friends and starts to drive his motocycle to the hospital saying good afftenoon to everyone in the hospital as he makes his way to  his mom's room 456 all the unlucky numbers in the Chinese culture not that he is supersticious but its been three years without results. As he enters he notices that her mom is asleep as always "mom I'm here" he says without expecting an answer " yeah school was fun... I'm getting better at drawing" he says but stil don't answer, he asks the nurse for any advences but the answer is the same nothing cahnges just the sounds in the monitors that mark the heartbeats and his mom chest that only goes up and down. "Mom I met someone but he doesn't want to be my friend, should I give up?" and grabs his mom hand the one is getting cold because of the weather outside so he closes the window and gives his mom a kiss in the forehead."I love you Mom get well okay?" and he leaves the room as he marches to Chanyeols room 1004. 

"Hi Chayeol, how are you?" he asks as he stands in the doorway with his sketch book on his hands 

"Hi Kris...I'm...Fine" Chanyeol says as he strugles with the words 

"you look bored"

"What are you doing here? I already told you, I don't want to be your friend" 

"and why not?" 

"beacuse I'm going to die, you don't get it do you? you don't know what is like to  have someone really close and at the same time really far" Chanyeol says getting mad but Kris enters in the room anyway ans sits 

"Oh really? How do you know what I know and not know? don't say things you don't understand" Says Kris getting serious 

"then don't be my friend, I didn't ask you to" 

"you are only afraid"

" and why would I be afraid?"

"Because you know you need someone Chanyeol Amane, the same way I need someone to talk to in this hospital. you are afraid of leaving me or vise versa me leaving you because you have been alone waithing for..." but he is unable to finish when Chanyeol Explodes 

"Stop it when people think they know me and act that way towards me I hate it is bothers me, I can't need you Kris I don't want to leave anyone behind when I die.Leave me alone Kris Wu"Chamyeol Looks at Kris in the eyes noticing that there isn't any emotion in them.

"Fine then... Just keep this in mind, you are not the only one that suffers in here, Everyone in this hospital suffers someones even more than you, but you know something they smile because they know that no matter how hard is life they still have hope. Goodbye Chanyeol Amane" Kris says as he stands up and goes away closing the door in the back going to the only place he can relax and think the rooftop. 

Chanyeol is so mad that he grabs his food and trows it to the ground breaking the plates, he is going to grab the picture of his happy memorie when Goff enters on the room "why I acting like this? of course i need people"he thinks to himself as Goff looks at the disaster the boy made.

"what happened?"she asks looking at the food when she hears sobing noices coming from Chanyeol

"are you?" 
"I NEED YOU! I need people you are right I'm bored! don't you get it I Need you" he screams as Goff gets scared but she notices that is screaming to the door not her and that makes it worry also.

"are  you talking to someone? is there anyone at the door Channie?"asks Goff 

"No, I need to get to the rooftop"

"you can't go is dangerous for your health, the last time your lungs collapsed so no" 

"please nurse Goff Please"

"Fine but take the panic button with you" 

"thank you" and he stands grabing his cane and jacket again walking slowly to the door" I'm sorry for the mess" he says but Goff doesn't reply and he walks slowly to the elevator noticing a name that caughts his atention AiLan Wu "is that Kris Mom?" he asks himself as he opens the door seen a woman sleeping in her bed and a Nurse checking her pressure 

"what are you doing here? you can't come here is only family alowed" says the nurse 

"I know her son Kris" 

"Kris? Oh YiFan he is not here"

"can I talk to her?" 

"No, at least that you don't want an answer back, shes been in a coma for the past 3 years"says the nurse as Chanyeols word collapse"You are not the only one that suffers in this hospital" Kris voice says in his head, is like an slap in the face. He goes out andgoes directly to the rooftop finding Kris looking at the horison.

"stop Kris" kris hears the voice of Chanyeol tells him as he turns and see the boy standing breathing oot vapor of his mouth.

"Do you think If I jump I can fly far away just like a Dragon?" he asks getting closer to the edge 

"no you are not a Dragon please don't jump" 

"why not nobody needs me"

"I need You, I lied I need friends. Your mom needs you please don't do something stupid, you were right I'm afraid" Chayeol says as Kris turn and watches the boy cry so he gets closer to Chanyeol, but doesn't touch him 

"you are a kid"

"No I'm not, I'm 18" 

"You are you take all your problems in your arms and pretend that nothing's wrong, you don't have to be alone Chanyeol" He says to the boy the one looks at hima and husg him saying "I'm Afraid" Kris gets surprised but hugs back.

"I saw your Mom" 

"You did"and Chanyeol hugs him stronger, Kris can feel the warm of the boys body but then something changes in Chanyeol 

"I..." and he passes out in Kris arms the one holds him and presses the panic button like crazy, waithing for the doctors as the snow starts to fall. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ how are you? where are you and what are you doing? I hope you guys like the new chapter I had time so I saw the opurtunity and i took it muahaha, don't worry for the other Characters i have plans for them in the nexts Chapters, now Kris and Channie are finally friends yay!!! if you have questions let me know, you can comment if you want is free, I hope you have a great night I'll see you guys later. Hugs, Kisses, Photos and Memories Bye BYe~~. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               love always PamyUcd.

 stay well :3