Chapter 5

The secret behind the silence

"When you are miserable, you need something that is even more miserable than you to feel good about yourself"-Elfen Lied 

If you describe Chanyeol's life in one word that word whold be PAIN, not because of the pain that is having Pneumothorax but the Pain that is living in a complete lie and that you can't do anything to change that, Chanyeol has decayed over the past days  as Goff worries about Chanyeol going to phase two. Noww he has to wear a tube in his nose almost 24/7 he can only take it out when he takes a shower, and also is the only time he can go out he cannot longer go to the rooftop.Chanyeol said sorry to Goff and she told him that she was gong to tell him the truth but not yet the right time is going to come, and Chanyeol just nods. 

Kris puts the stars in the ceiling one of the days Chanyeol was in the shower, almost falling from the chair and when he finishes he looks at his master piece after a couple of minutes Chanyeol comes in his pijamas, as he looks at Kris surpriced and gives hima little smile.

"Surprice" says Kris 

"But it isn't my Birthday"

"I know I just wanted to give you something" 

"Uh what is it?" and he gives Chanyeol a drawing and says that he has to wait for the other one.

"hmm You are not very good at drawing are you?" asks Chanyeil as he lloks at the drawing it kinda looks like a Dragon and an Angel but it also looks like a duck and kinda a Bird.

"What you mean I'm an Artist a Picasso"says Kris 

"yeah more like a Dalhi but yeah you are getting it"

"are you making fun of me?"

"A little"

"fine give me my drawing back" 

"no is mine it says To Channie with a Heart and everything"

"give it back"

"never" and both of them start to laugh like theres no tomorrow, those knids of laughs that make your belly hurt, that little scene make Chanyeol happy and Kris also so it was good for both of them.

"let me show you something" 

"what is it?"

"just look" and Kris turns off the light in the room making the little stickers glow in the dark, he can see a bright smile coming from Chanyeol's lips.

"how did you...?"

"Eva Goff doesn't keep screts at least not what you like, specially with me"

"I miss the stars"

"If you can't go to the stars, bring them to you" says Kris 

"thank you Kris Wu" says Chanyeol as he gives the elder a hug, making him blush like a tomato, they let go and see each other in the light of the moon.

"I...... Have to sleep" says Chanyeol making react and say"Yeah i shoul go home see you" 

"bye bye" says Chanyeol

"Good bye, Good night" 

"night" and Kris go to the door cheking his heart as he goes outside the one is beating extra fast, the younger boy is making him nervious "what is happening to me?"he asks himself as he goes home. 

Chanyeol can't stop smiling like and idiot since kris left, he is making Channie feel different emotions everythime "why is my heart beting so fast?" he asks to himself as he looks at the ceiling noticing the little stars making him smile againg and relax him enough to go to sleep, dreaming about Kris smile. when the morning comes he notices that he feels a little more strong than usual, but he still needs the tube in his nose, he grabs Kris drawing and decides to put it in the wall on top of his bed and smiles at the drawing has he touches To Channie♥ and he let goes as he grabs one of his favorite books and starts to read waiting for both Goff and Kris.

Kris is driving his motocycle pacefully but then a Pink car almost hits him making him scared and stop, but the driver doesn't stop or say sorry making him mad, ha can notice that the driver has a distinct hair colour Pink almost red but the weird thing is that it doesn't look dyed at all. But he decides to ignore it some day he will find that driver and make her say sorry, he goes to the hospital going with his mom saying hi to everyone kissing his mom Forehead as he says "i wil be back Mom" and goes to Chanyeol's room when he opens the door Chanyeol turns and smiles at him, he can notice his drawing in the wall and looks at Chanyeol smiling he even forgot his name.

"whats Up Krees" says Chayeol

"hahaha, How are you?"

"meh same old.... i just want to find my parents"

"do you know something about them?"

"hmm I don't remember anything from them, I was little when I move to Canada"

"where did you came from?"

"I don't know"

"They must be Amane right so maybe you come from Japan maybe, or they change your last name... they must be protecting you from something really big because... they never visit you right?"

"Yeah....I need a favor Kris" says Chayeol with his deep voice all serious 

"what is it?"

"come closer" Kris do what Chanyeo says and he grabs Kris fom the collar as he wispers in his hear 

"I need to trust you...I need to get out of here" and He let go of Kris the one look at the boy surpriced for what he is asking, is againts the law to take someone out of the hospital without permition, he can go to hail but for some weird reason Kris doesn't care he onle wants to see Chayeol smile.

"I will help you"Kris says and then someone knocks at the door making both boys jump in surprice bacuse no one ever visit Chanyeol at this hour, they both look at the  door knob move. 

Chanyeol is to scare to talk but he breathes in and out.

"Come in" he says as Kris look at him scared, the door opens letting them see a young woman same age as Kris with a distinct hair Pink almost red.

"Yeollie is me Mimi" say his sister in one of those hateful voices.

"MIMI"says Chanyeol all exited it's been months since the last time they saw each other, Kris looks at the girl is the same girl that almost killed him.

"Oh there's someone with you, nice to meet you I'm Mimi Amane"

"I'm wu Yi Fan but call me Kris" theres tension between them, Mimi wants Kris Out and Vise versa.

"I need to talk with my little brother a moment, alone"

"I will see you tomorrow Channie" 

"see you" says Chanyeol and Kris leaves looking at Mimi with a disgust face, judging extra hard with his so done face and he goes closing the door on his back, Mimi sits in the chair that kris was a moment ago, she doesn't even touch Chanyeol after all this time is not like in the old times.

"he is a little intimidathing right?" says Mimi

"yeah... but he is a great friend" says Chanyeol 

"but we are not here to talk about Kris, Right little brother?"

"then what are you doing here?" and she bacame serious and looks at Chanyeol in the eyes.

"I'm here to tell you that this is the last time you are going to see me" 

"why?"

"I found my biological parents and I'm moving with them, Anna already knows so I'm moving"

"you found our parents! I want to see them"

"you didn't understand me, I found my parents , I don't know where are your parents are, you should know already"

"know what?" 

"OMG, Anna never told you I can't believe it... we are not related at all I'm not your real sister, Anna isn't even our aunt" she says as Chanyeol get surpriced thats why she kiss him in the lips that last time they see each other, because they weren't related but he loved her like his sister and this is making him really mad.

"so you knew all this time... AND YOU TELL ME NOW....your last name isn't Amane and mine either"

"exactly I don't have the slightest idea of who your parents are and sincerely I don't care" says Mimi 

"They are protecting me from something"

"No, they don't care about you thats all, thats why they leave you with Anna they didn't want someone as sick as you in their family" says Mimi braking Chanyeols Heart but he doesn't cry or believe Mimi 

"SHUT UP" he screams making Mimi jump in surprice because is the first time he ever talks to her in that way.

"why because it hurts? the truth hurts because is the truth"says Mimi as she stands up 

"you know nothing about me or the truth" says Chanyeol

"I know you so well Chanyeol, I was even in love with you but then when the doctor said that you had Pneumothorax, I feel only pitty for you look at you you are so weak and you wil never acomplish anything, I'm tired of pretending" she says and takes the tube out of Chanyeol's nose and trows it at the corner making the machine go crazy, Chanyeol takes her arm and she pulls making Chanyeol go to the cold ground.

"you are alone, I hope you die and make the world a favor" and she starts to go to the door.

"you are hurting me Mimi Amane!!!"screams Chanyeol as he feels his lungs burning inside.

"Kuran, Mimi Kuran not Amane anymore see you in the afterlife" and she makes a good bye sing moving her hands

"I NEEDED YOU! I NEEDED YOU MIMI!! I HATE YOU!!! I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!! I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL" he screams as the pink hair goes away leaving Chanyeol in the cold floor as his tears start to fall, watching how the darkness takes place  in his body as he passes out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ i'm back from the death did you miss me? NO? okay.... God i hate Mimi so much and the gif is perfect! I have nothing against the girl in the pic but she kinda looks like Mimi in my story, anyway I'm working in the new chapter yay!! so wait for it, new secrets will be reveal in chapter 6 ^.^, I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has subscribe to my story Thank you so much!!!  it makes me really happy to see new people all the time!! anyway If you have any question let me know and leave a comment if you want is free, and also subscribe if you want is also free anyway have a great day!! Hugs, Kisses, Photos and Memories.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           love always, PamyUcd