chapter 6

The secret behind the silence

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions"-Edgar Cayce 

On April 24th Anna singed the papers to proceed with Chanyeol's operation, his lungs are not responding as before which is dangerous for his health, Anna doesn't go and say Hi to Chanyeol for reasons I don't even understand.

"That's a lovely drawing Channie, did one of the little kids give it to you?" asks Goff as she looks at the drawing in Chanyeol's wall and prepares him for his operation

"No,Kris made it for me" says Chanyeol with a weak voice is been months since Mimi came and almost kill him, and he will never be able to forget those harmful word that she give to him.

"Oh he is really talented"

"yeah he is a Picasso.....Goff I'm scared"

"don't be everything will be fine"

"If something happen just remember..." but he is unable to finish when Goff says"nothing is going to happen"and she takes his hans and guides him to the operation room, the one is completly white so white that makes your eyes burn, they put Chanyeol on a bed and give him anesthesia saying that he has to count from 10 to 1, Chanyeol sleeps in 7 but for some reason he is still ble to hear the doctors outside.

"is great that his aunt sing the papers, another collapse ans he goes to tension Pneumothorax" says a Male voice 

"Tension Pneumothorax is the last phase right?"

"yes, is an emergency medic situation and stops been treatable.....then the patient dies"

"it must be a pain having Pneumothorax, I feel bad for him"

"don't be Chanyeol Amane is one of the strongest person I know, he came here at the age of 13 and is been here 5 years and he past to phase two until now ...we don't want him to die so lets start" and then Chanyeol doesn't hear anything else as he travels to a deep sleep.

Kris grabs his mom hand as he looks at her "mom I need you" he says as he remembers the accident and also Chanyeol's Operation thinking anbout the boy dying kills him in all the use of the word, he decides to go to Chanyeol's room 1004 Only finding Goff makking Chanyeol's Bed.

"Goff are you okay?"asks Kris 

"no, if he dies in there I'm going to broke, I have to protect him specially from himself"

"why?"

"If he found out about his family we all be in danger specially you and me because we are the closets to him, Mimi was but she disappeared this is dangerous Kris, he shouldn't play with the thing he doesn't understand"

"you must love him pretty much"

"he has became my son"

"Do you have kids?" asks Kris as he notices Goff getting sad as she looks at him/

"Not anymore"

"I'm Sorry"

"is not your fault" and she goes away as Kris wonders why in the world he always asks the questions that always hurt people, maybe because he wants answers.

"comeback to us Channie we need you" Kris says as he looks through the window tha Chanyeol always looks.

*Chanyeol's POV*

It's hot for some reason, which is weird because is never this hot in Canada is like I where in Arizona, I open my eyes and fpund a bright blue sky above me, I can feel the grass in my hands as i start to rise noticing that I'm in a meadow full of white flowers that exted to the infinite and beyond is amazing to feel a dream so real is what they call a vivid dream or lusid dream?

"chanyeol we will protect you because you are the biggest gift to this family" says the voice i think i belongs to my father 

"we love you Chanyeol don't forget that"says the sweet voice that I think is my mothers and then I notice them in the distance all illuminated by the light, I start to run towards them but they disappear when I'm going to touch them, I can't find them anywhere. My legs fail and I go to the grond while I scream 

"MOM,DAD!" and then I feel something in my arm a little hand and I see up finding a little boy.

"you are Chanyeol my Hyung, is a pleasure of finally met you" says the kid as I look at him he must be 10 with medium brown eyes, small for his age and has this bright and friendly smile.

"who are you?" I ask confused Hyung? what is that? 

"My name is Baek...."but he is unable to finish when I hear another voice outside my dream

"Wake up Chanyeol" No I don't want to wake up I need answers, but the little kid is gone I need to find him.

"use Adrenaline in his heart Eva" says my doctor.

NO!! PLEASE NO!

*End of Chanyeol's POV*

"Agh"he screams as he come back to reality felling empthy and like nothing feeling te tears in his eyes, as the light tortures his eyes.

"welcome back Chanyeol how are you feeling?" asks the doctor as Chanyeol turn his head to face the doctor 

"Dizzy and Tired" He says with his deep voice 

"the operation went great, in a few days you are going to be able to breathe better and even run"and Chanyeol Smiles at the doctor saying thank you as he goes to his room looking at the people in his way, been thankful of been alive.

"thank God everything is okay Now" says Goff 

"Yeah Everything is fine "

"I will see you tomorrow" says Goff as Chnayeol falls Asleep again but this time he doesn't dream about anything.

Kris visits Chanyeol the next day, finding the boy looking throught the window as always some habits never change. 

"Hi Chanyeol"says Kris as Chnayeol turns and looks at him smiling.

"what's Up Krees" he says making a peace sing 

"how are you feeling?"

"better the doctor said I can run now.... and I don't have to use that tube anymore" Chanyeol says al exited 

"that's great... do you still want to scape"

"yes I want to be with my parents, is not going to be easy beacuse i have to turn off all the cameras, specially the one in my room"

"cameras?" ask kris looking in the room but he doesn't find any camera.

"Chanyeol hospitals doesn't have cameras on the patient rooms, thats why there is a Panic button" says Kris looking at the boy, the one gets confused and tries to find the camera but is not there anymore.

Chanyeol gets to absorb in his toughts, that he even forgets that Kris is there with him, he can't just believe he has a little brother and about the camera that was looking at him a moment ago.

"Channie..Chanyeol...Amane!" says Kris to get Chanyeol's attention.

"yes?"

"are you okay?"

"If I tell you something promise me you woun't laugh"

"I promise"

"during the operation.. I had this weird dream I was in a Meadow full of white flowers and my parents where there but they disappeared, leavng me alone but then I hear this little boy voice saying 'You are Chanyeol my Hyung' he looked just like my mom, don't you think is weird?" asks Chanyeol as Kris process the information .

"so you dream about someone you don't know? is a little wierd but my mom use to say that if you dream about someone, that person is thinking of you" says Kris 

""how? he has never see me before... his like 10"

"what if they observe you, your parents"

"what are you talking about?"

"ypu told me that there where a camera in your room, I didn't believe you but then I started to think what if they observe him? at least on camera"and Chanyeol thinks about it that Camera has been in there as long as he can remember he even named the camera "Eye" it could be a clue. 

"I'm going to find you guys, where ever you are because I want to know you"says Chanyeol outloud, making his Dad the one is looking at him in the big screan smile brightly just like Chanyeol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo~ how are you, I hope you have an excelent night and no I didn't put Suho by accident is there for a reson muahaha  you will find out more about it in the next chapret which is 7 right so wait for it oh yeah I almos forgot Next Chapters will be rated M just to play it safe, is not going to be I pretty bad writing sorry but yeah just to let you guys know, leave comments please I love comments I'm old enough to handle anything you can say this story is bad! so don't worry I want to see the opinion of people, thanks to the people that has subscribe to my story it really makes me happy :D I will hopefully updated tomorrow not promise anything :( anyway bye bye ~~ Hugs,Photos, Kisses and Memories 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Love always PamyUcd