Chapter 4

The secret behind the silence

"Silence is the most powerful scream"-Anonymous 

Kris looks at the sleeping face of Chanyeol the one looks peaceful, for the last time before going home not before asking questions Goff only knows but the problem is that she attacks first.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20"

"Just like Mimi" she says in a bitter way, like she didn't like the girl and thats right Goff hated Mimi everyone did except for Chanyeol.

"I've heard her name before...but I don't recall where"says Kris 

"She paints, very famous for her last job Heartstrings" says but Kris doen't know Mimi from her paintings maybe he have seen her somewhere he just doesn't know when or how.

"Does she comes around?"

"Not anymore, she just stoped coming one day"

"she must be pretty busy or doesn't care anymore for Chanyeol"

"I belive is the second one"

"I will come back tomorrow hopefully he wakes up by then" and Goff smiles at the boy, the one tries to smile but he hates fake smiles so he just look at the boy thats been in a coma for a week, now the two people he actually care are in a Coma.He goes to his mom room saying goodbye and exiting the hospital grabing his helmet driving home, thinking about Chanyeol's condition.

"I'm Home" he says as he remembers that no one is going to answer back, so Kris just goes to his room and lays on bed looking at the celling thinking about Chanyeol big brown eyes. 

Chanyeol opnes his eyes slowly as he looks at the celling noticing that is already 2:01 Pm is the latest hour he has ever woke up, he feels something in his legs and notices that theres a mess of blond hair in his legs, he reaches the hair the one is soft and makes the boy jump  in surprise.

"Channie" Kris says as he husgd the boy making the other surprised, making him gasp for air 

"I can't breath" says Chanyeol

"I'm sorry" says as he let go looking at Chanyeol, the one smiles at the elder making Kris smile back.

"I heard that you play instruments" says Kris 

"Yeah, Piano and Guitar why?" But Kris doesn't say anything and leaves the room only to come inside again with an old guitar, at the one Chanyeol looks surprised and confused.

"For me?"

"No, is actually my mothers but I want to hear you play"

"I'm a little rusty I haven't play since Junior High" says Chanyeol

"Just try" says Kris as he gives the guitar to Chanyeol the one touches the old wood and the cords smiling to himself.

"What should I play?"

"anything you want"

And then Chanyeol remembers a song that his aunt Anna teached him many years ago, he closes his eyes as he feels the song as his hands move making music beautiful music, making Goff and Kris smile. "everytime you play, your music inspires me" says Mimi's voice inside his head "I'm Not going to leave you alone,Yeollie i promise"and he can notice her at the door looking at him "liar" he says in his head "I promise I will come back tomorrow" those were the last words Mimi say to Chanyeol before going away, he stops the song as the tears run down his cheecks.

"Are you Okay?" asks Goff 

"Yeah, I'm fine its just a bad memorie....Goff...I need to know something..." says Chanyeol in an insecure way 

"what is it dear?"

"My parents"

"We talked about this Chanyeol P...Amane, your aunt Anna asked me to not tell you anything about your parents, so I'm not saying anything not even a single a word about your parents"Says Goff as she lloks at Cahnyeol in the eyes using that tone the lying tone, Chanyeol gives Kris the guitar as he looks trought the window, wondering where are his parents? who are they or who do they look like?.

"Can you go? I don't want to see you" says Chanyeol angry while he looks at both of them.

"fine Channie"both of them say 

"I will come back tomorrow" says Kris but Chanyeol doesn't answer back nor look at them.

"I just want to be alone" They doesn't say anything and Chanyeol is left alone crying puting his hand in his chest while he brokes 

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!!" Screams between sobs.

Kris leaves the room going to his Mom room as he wonders what was that a couple of minutes ago, but like people say silence is one of the most powerfull weapons when it comes to secrets, and everyone has secrets on their own right?.

"Mom, what are your secrets?"he asks as he looks at his mom" I grabed your guitar, I hope you don't mind you should have seen Chanyeol play it was pretty amazing"he says as one on the nurses come offering him food but he refuses after all Chicken isn't his style, he grabs his things and goes home wihout going to Chanyeol's room to say goodbye, because it isn't the best time in the world. But Kris thinks in ways he can make Channie smile again, stars Goff said he liked stars, so he knows what to do, he goes to the store and buys stickers that glow in the dark, but he is not going to put the stars yet. 

Chanyeol stops crying a couple of minutes later, taking and old yellow picture the only picture he has of his parents. He wants to neet them but is not the right time at least is what destiny says, he wants to feel their warmth and look at their faces."Son remember that we love you, we are doing this because we love you"says a male voice in his head that he has never heard before but is strong "Channie we love you"says another voice a women's voice that is sweet like Ice Cream "Remember that you are a Pa..."but his head starts to hurt "when is safe we are going to find you" says the voice before fading away, the voices makes Chanyeol even more confudes that he already is "what are you protecting me of?" he asks himself 

"I will found you" says Chanyeol to the window looking at the city as it starts to rain, he needs help to find them but who can he trust in? he can't leave the hospital by any reason family orders, and Anna is not going to take him out she was the one that put him there in the first place, and Mimi disappeared does she know something ? about their parents?.

"Can I come in?" asks Goff as she knocks the door

"yeah, I guess" says Chanyeol putting the photo away in his night table.

"I'm sorry for earlier, for not being able to tell you about your parents"

"Is alright is not your fault, that the don't care about me"

"They care thats what you don't understand.... they just want to protect you"

"Of what? Because it's been 15 years Goff, tell me what they are protecting me of, because I don't have the slightest idea Goff"Says Chanyeol with his deep voice making Goff shiver a little, the little woman is scared.

"I can't tell you either"

"why?"

"I just Can't Chanyeol, you don't understand my life is in danger also... I seriously want to give you answers but I can't" Chanyeol looks at Goff, wondering what is it that her life is also in danger it must be something really bad, for her not telling the boy anything is been the same with his aunt is been the same everyday since he was 3 living in completly darkness of the truth.

"just tell me the truth"says Chanyeol

"No Chanyeol P... A...Amane"

"What was that? you are hurting me with lies Goff"

"I will see you tomorrow is alredy late, see you Channie" 

"Don't Change the subject"

"You are hurting me also Chanyeol, please stop"

"Why aren't you tealling me anything?"

"What do you want me to do Chanyeol?"

"just tell me who my parents are,please is not going to hurt anybody"

"I'm anybody to you because this will hurt me in ways you don't even understand... no life isn't what we want Amane" Goff says as her voice breaks but she cannot let Chanyeol look at her like that she must be strong for both of them, Chanyeol is also Crying feeling the coldness of the room as Goff leaves, and tries to process the information but he can't because it hurts like crazy, because when you hurt someone you have to be prepared to recive the same amount in return. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ HOW ARE YOU? Is been a while since I update but yeah here is Chapter 4 enjoy!! the fluffy relationship of Krisyeol is not going to come soon but hey it will come all fluffy and cheesy eww JK, I have a couple of anounsments T>T I'm not going to be able to update for a while is not lack of inspitation or anything like that Tomorrow I have stuff to do in my house "a Project" and also my Dad come to visit so I'm not updating tomorrow, and on Thuersday I'm going out with my family yay!! family trip!! but yeah sorry TOT probably I'M going to update on Friday but I can't Promise empthy things I'm Not Mimi, speaking of the witch she is coming in Chapter 5 just wait for it thank you to all of you that have subscribed to my story it really makes me happy/explodes/ you can leave comments if you want! I love commemts seriously and if you have questios you can ask me anything except my debit card numer and that stuff, XD I don't even own a debit card uguh T.T, have a great night see you later alligators!! as always HUGHS, KISSES, PHOTOS AND MEMORIES. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                              LOVE ALWAYS.PamyUcd <3

okay I have a question.... how is that JungKook BTS and I have the same age?(17) @.@ some one please explain!!!