Chapter 11

The secret behind the silence

 

"Things do not change, We change"-Henry David Thoreau 

Life is like an strange restaurant filled with odd waiters who will bring you things you never asked for and don't always like, but i will come some day that they will bring you a thing you will love and when it comes never ever let go of it, Chanyeol looks at his family is been ages since they see each other and it feels like the been together forever.

"How's your lungs?" asks Suho as he looks at Chanyeol 

"Pretty good, I still have a little problems with my brething but other than that good, they haven't collapse since my operation" says Chanyeol as he loos at both Lay and Suho

"I'm glad you had your operation, Channie"says Lay and drinks form his ice tea, laughs make them  turn and see Baekhyung laughing at Kris because he won again in rock, paper,scissors.

"hahaha Krees Hyung, you are pretty bad at this game"

"Yah!" and they laugh together as Kris turns and smiles at Chanyeol the one smiles back and blushes a little, and then he looks at his brother the one is full of energy and smiles even thought hes body isn't, he is sick just like Chanyeol.

"Baekkie has Asthma since he was 5, he had multiples attacks some of them almost killed him" says Lay as he looks at his liitle boy, both of his son's could die any minute without any warning.

"you know Channie, Baekhyun and you have a strong connection that I don't even understand" says suho 

"what are you talking about?"

"When you had your last collapse, Baek had an attack also, when you were sad he cried for no reason sometimes he told us that he dreamed about Canada and how beautiful it look from the rooftop in your hospital" 

"that explains a lot, thats why I dreamed about him durig my operation" says Chanyeol as he looks up at the sky feeling the warmt of the sun in his face.

Kris looks at Chanyeol the one is enjoying the time with his family recobering his Happy Virus title.

"Krees Hyung, stop watching at my Hyung and consentrate war has started" says Baekhyun getting the elders attention 

"I'm sorry Capitan Beakhyun, but i want to say goodbye to my family"

"Fine Soldier you got 5 minutes" and Kris smiles to the little boy as he stands up and walks to meet Chanyeol at the table with his parents and Chanyeol smiles at him.

"I Only got 5 minutes from my Capitan, so listen carefully..... I need to see you" says Kris as he kneels infront of Chanyeol and notices the killer eyes of Suho the watch him carefully saying" I Can Kill you in 20 different ways and still make it look like an accident".

"Meet me here at 9:00.... Don't go"

"I have to protect the country"

"But.."

"Dont say anything... Goodbye my love"and Kris start to walk to met Baekhyun as Chanyeol pretends to cry.

"I'm here Capitan..."

"Well done son, now we show them a lesson for trying to invade us... this is War!!" and they start to play Imagening everything like an action movie, Kris always wanted a little brother or sister but that never happened. So he enjoy's the time he passes with the little brother of the love of his life and then Baekhyun pretends to get hit by a bullet as Kris runs towards his direction.

"No Capitan, No!"

"Listen to me Krees ..... go home"

"But Capitan"

"Is an order Soldier... go home with your family"

"Capitan..'

"It was an Honor to fight by your side Kris Wu" and Beakhyun closes his eyes in a dramatic way as Kris hugs the little boy in his arms and pretends to Cry as Baekhyun contains his laughs.

Chanyeol applauds to the actors and turns to see the killer eyes of his father focus on Kris.

"Is he your Boyfriend? Chanyeol"

"He hasn't ask me yet" says Chanyeol 

"and are you going to say yes, if he asks you because God you too look adorable together" says Lay as he grabs Chanyeol's Hand.

"yeah probably I mean he is taller than me and have you see that face? God he is perfect" says Chanyeol

"What? No, No no no you are not dating that tower... my grandchildren will be as tall as the empire state" says Suhi while he hugs Chanyeol by his neck in a possesive protective way .

"Appa I can't breathe..." says Chanyeol 

"What you mean? then what you want that our Grandchildren be what Hobbits?" says Lay taking Chanyeol from his embrace.

"He's Only 20, is not an age to have a Boyfriend"

"What? excuse me but you were 20 and already have Chanyeol" 

"I will kick that tower if he touches Channie"

"Park Joonmyun, I will kick your if you something to hurt Kris"

"But... Yixing...Fine" when Chanyeol was a kid he always wondered why he always was this crazy kid but know he knows is in the family, he admits there were thimes when he was happy with Anna but never fully like he feels now, but there's something still missing His Mother.

"Appa"

"yes?"

"I want to met my mother" and Suho spits the tea in his mouth almost choking himself with the tea.

"No You can't"

"But why I don't think he is evil"

"No? She killed your grandfather infront of me and also Hit your mom almost killing him infront of me also, she has killed more people than you imagine in ways that will make you have nightmares for the rest of your life, and there's my favorite one she killed Eva Goff infront of you, i'm not risking your life Chanyeol she is Crazy so no"

"But ... I want to met her"

"No, we are your only family forget about the Lee's you don't need them"

"She is also my family"

"No Park Chanyeol, I'm sorry but No I know what she is Capable of"

"No You are not sorry... you are so selfish Appa" and Chanyeol stands up as he starts to walk towards the house

"Channie, Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol I'm just trying to protect you" says Suho but that only makes CHanyeol more angry and he runs towards his room as he closes the door and starts to cry, a coulpe of minutes later he hears a Knock in the door.

"Channie" says Lay 

"Go away, what are you doing here? are you going to tell me that everything will be alright? because is not going to be okay Eomma"says Chanyeol as he hits the ground.

"here" says Lay as Something comes from the door and Chanyeol grabs it is a picture an old pictureof a woman in her 20's or so and she looks like Chanyeol specially the eyes and the hair, she is pretty but also scary.

"She is Lee Eun Ah your mother, I found the picture many years ago I want you to have it" says Lay 

"Thank you Eomma, I will always love you like my Eomma no matter what .... I just want to met my mother" 

"you will" ans then Lay goes away Chanyeol can hear every step until he is completly away. "thanks Eomma" Chanyeol says as he stands and look at the picture and puts it next to his dad those two make him, the half of both families. Chanyeol removes Eun Ah and puts the picture next to the one he has of Lay and Suho, as he walks to the window looking at Seoul. Hours past and Chanyeol doesn't go out of his room just the peole that work there give him food until there's a knock in the door.

"who is It?" 

"is me Chanyeol " says Kris as Chanyeol opens the door and hugs the taller guy, his tower.

"I've missed you so bad, I'm sorry we haven't even talk that much"

"is okay is your family"

"Come with me" and they start walking noticing the light in Chanyel's parents room is on, but they walk anyways without making any noice, going to the Garden they where earlier as the look at the full moon and Kris interlocks their hands as they walk.

"Is a beautiful view right?" asks Kris and Chanyeol smiles 

"sorry?asks Chanyeol

"Is really beautiful don't you think? says Kris 

"yeah is really amazing, the fist time I ever come here" says Chanyeol as he starts tolaugh remembering that those were their first words to each other almost two years ago since that day in the rooftop.

"Thank you" says Chanyeol

"Of what?"

"making me laugh and don't leave my side, even when I told you to thank you"

"I promised, that I would never leave your side and I will keep that... I will make it oficial" says Kris as he takes out a little box of his pocket a little red box.

"is that?" asks Chanyeol surpriced as he opens his eyes wider.

"what? no I'm not proposing marrige, is just a promise ring that i will always be by your side no matter what" says Kris as he takes the ring and puts it in Chanyeol's finger as Chanyeol notices that is comething write on it "what's up' and Chanyeol starts to laugh and hugs the elder.

"Thank you Kris I love it.... I ... think... I love you.... No I'm In love with you Kris Wu" says Chanyeol as he let go looking at Kris in the eyes.

"I love you so much it hurts not seen you" says Kris as he takes Chanyeol's face  between his hands, getting closer little by little Chanyeol Closes his eyes as their lips touch but 5 seconds later cold water hits them making them move away.

"I tould you what woud happen if you touch that tower" screams Suho as he looks trought the balcony.

"Appa!"

"hahaha"Suho Cracks up but then Lay grabs him by the ear and makes him go inside, they go inside shivering from the cold water.

"I'm sorry about my Appa"

"Is okay, I will see you tomorrow"

"bye krees" and Chanyeol kisses Kris Cheeck as he goes to his room hearing noices from his parents room, but he decides to ignore it and goes to his room to take a long hot shower as he thinks that is the second time they tried to kiss and get stop in it, he cahnges into pijamas as he touches his lips smiling like an iditot thnking in the way the lips of kris feel in his own, he lays on bed when he hears someone knocking in the door.

"who is it?" 

"Hyung is me" and Chanyeol goes to the door finding his little brother in pijamas with a book and a teddy bear.

"what happened?"

"Eomma and Appa get religious again and the God stronger! or deeper doesn't let me sleep"

"alright you can stay with me... Tomorrow I will talk with Eomma and Appa about the noices"

"Really? thanks Hyung"

"No problem, come here" and they both go to bed the one is still to big for both of them.

"Hyung can you read to me?" asks Baekhyun 

"Sure, what do we have here EXO the twelve forces"

"Is becomimg in of my favorites books, one of the characters name is Baekhyun like me but instead of Park he is Byun, pretty cool right"

"yeah it sounds interesting" and then Chanyeol starts to read.

"When the skies and grounds were one, legends through twelve forces nutured the tree of life. An eye of red forces created the evil which covered the heart of the tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry.." 

Chanyeol notices that Baekhyun is sleep making noices while he breathes, and he puts the book away looking at the ring in his finger smiling and then he looks at the window as he wonders where is his mother and when he will see her, what Chanyeol doesn't know is the that day is closer than what he thinks or espects to be. 

"Eun Ah we have information about Chanyeol"says a voice to a woman in a chair.

"Excellent, bring it to me and also bring me my phone I need to call someone" says a Sweet voice, as the chair turns and She looks throught the window as she laughs about her plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO~ how are you guys!!!!? Im Back!!! I missed you guys so bad I tought i was going to die, I hate been sick but don't tell my mom I'm writing shhh is a secret, did you guys like the new chapter pretty cheesy I know buy hey I love this ship and I will make it as Cheesy as I want muahaha nah Jk the action will happened in the next Chapter so stay on... and also we will meet Eun Ah muahaha she is worse than Mimi, anyway I have an anoncemet to make the story will end in the Next two Chapters Single tear T.T I will miss you guys well enough with the sadness I will see you guys later with a longer Chapret full of surprices why because I can muahaha anyways as always Hugs, Photos, memories and Kisses  Bye Bye~ leave a comment if you wants and also subscbribe if yoy want to you are always free to do so :')

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            love always PamyUcd

 who ever make this gif is oficially my bestfriend xD