Chapter Eight

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho hyung, you know what to do, right?" 

"Yah, just because I'm smart, doesn't mean I know how to fix everything," Suho gestured flipping his hair.

"Are you guys freaking serious? Chen might be dying here!" Bomi yelled at the two. Baekhyun just laughed at her.

"What, what, what, you dare challenge me?!" she aimed a kick at him, but he blocked it effortlessly. Bomi glared at him, but didn't say anything. Suho looked over from his position next to Chen's bed and confirmed, "I'm not a professional doctor or anything, but I think he'll be fine. He might have an infection though..."

"Where's Chorong?" Bomi asked. "I think she would be able to talk some sense into you." Suho laughed and shook his head, "No she wouldn't, if anything, she would beat me up, not talk sense into me..." but Bomi already stormed out, even thought she wouldn't have dared to do that with Chen sick. 

Barging into Chorong's room, which was three rooms down, Chorong yelped while shuffling something under her pillow. Bomi didn't care what it was, but instead she sat down.

"So, Chen isn't actually that sick, right?"

"No...that's what the boys said."

Chorong rolled her eyes. "Stop overreating Bbom. Jjust because he's your childhood friend, it doesn't mean you should start taking care of him again."

Bomi deadpanned. "I'm not..."

"Face it Bomi," Chorong snapped. "You moved on from him."

 

"Baekhyun," Suho called. "What do you think happened out there? You know, where Chen was shot?"

"I don't know, maybe there is another person out there, watching us?" Baekhyun suggested. Suho frowned. "Odd. The person clearly didn't want to hurt Chen."

"Wait...what?"

"See, look," Suho handed him the bloodied towel used to wash Chen. "This is the blood that was on him." He then showed him a different towel. "This is the blood from the wound."

The color was totally different. It was both shades of red, but Chen's blood was much darker. Either something was wrong with him, or the strange blood that was on him was...

"Hyung. I'm going to go check that spot."

Suho looked at him with scared eyes. "Baek, don't. That person might still be there."

"You just said he wasn't trying to hurt Chen! Besides, you even told Bomi that nothing was wrong with Chen. I should at least go check to confirm that."

Suho frowned. Considered for a moment.

"Fine, you can go. But bring Chorong with you. Oh, and bring Bomi here and I'll distract her with something."

Baekhyun snorted and sarcastically said. "Yes, leader-nim." 

 

"C'mon, Bomi, let's go check on Chen again, to see if he's alright now."

"Apparently, he was always 'alright.'" Bomi retorted. She and Chorong had a debate on whether or not Chen would be okay or not. Bomi supported no, while Chorong went against her.

"Shush, you wanted proof, you get the proof."

Just when Bomi opened the door, Baekhyun was on the other side, getting ready to knock. 

"Oh uh, hey." Baekhyun said, flustered by the sudden appearance.

Bomi glared at him, still unforgiving.

Chor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter