Chapter Six

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong knew that she was dead. Why else did it seem like her body was floating up to Heaven? It felt as if her Guardian Angel was lifting her up to the skies, and she was on her way meeting God...

But then something struck her. It was the fact that after rising for a bit, she felt as if she were...well, floating, obviously... 

...but why did it feel as if her body was being hit by...waves?

And why did it feel as if her angel was...panting?

I don't weigh that much... O.o Please please please don't tell me that an angel can't carry a girl who doesn't weigh that much...oh gosh, was it too much to eat those yummy honey rice cakes... 

When Chorong decided to wonder why everything was so dark, she ripped her eyes open, but everything was still hazy and blurry. In fact, she still felt wet from the ocean.

"Yah...whoever is taking me to Heaven to take me to God...why are we floating on the ocean...?" her words started to slur from the lack of oxygen. "What the heck..." her so-called angel snorted, and then panted, "Park Chorong, what did you even bother to eat?! You're so heavy..."

"MWORAGO? I only had a few honey rice cakes! And hey, you probably weighed a lot too!"

"Well excuse me, delusional girl, let me correct you," the angel snorted, gasping for breath, "no girl would make ME this exausted from saving them from drowning...and FOR YOUR INFORMATION... Where did you get the idea of an angel? Pfft, no would calls me that..."

Wait...I know that voice...

"Who in the world are you then...?" Chorong murmured, the weight on her eyes started to overtake her. 

"You pabo. You'll find out soon."

Without knowing, she reached out for this person (since 'it' isn't an angel, it should be a person, right...?) and looped her hands around its neck. The thing stiffened, and then complained, "Don't make me start drowning because, you're dragging my, neck, down..." Chorong groaned, "Says the person who is making me feel like drowning..."

"But you can swim now, right? Because seriously, I am heck tired and you're really heavy--"

"Shuddup out my weight, I probably weigh lighter than you!"

"Pfft, in your dreams!"

"Who are you anyways?!?!?!"

"I said you'll find out!"

"JUST FLIPPING TELL ME!!! Aish!!!"

"Go find out yourself if you start swimming by yourself! I'm tired of this!"

"Stupid pabo..."

Chorong shook her head, knowing that now since has woken up, so should the rest of her. She peeled of the person, starting to doggy paddle at first, and then realized...

Swearing, she reached out to slap him. "YAH!! WHY ARE YOU HERE SAVING MY LIFE OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! GET AWAY FROM HERE!"

Smirking, the person said, "I knew you would love to see me again."

Chorong cursed at him again, "I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I HATE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT? AND YOU RUINED MY LIFE! HOW COULD YOU BOTHER TO SAVE ME, I'D RATHER DIE, YOU BIG FAT PABO!"

"Shuddup, I'm not fat and I'm not a pabo," the person replied, faking hurt in its voice.

"I will so get you back, Kim Joonmyeon..." Chorong growled, splashing water at him. "Get me out of here before I drown! You out of all people should know I hate water!"

"Shiro~ You're on your own now!"

Yes, this was EXO-K's leader, Suho, Kim Joonmyeon, who saved her. And she was no way close to happy about it.

 

That was how she ended up almost dead, half-drowned, washed up on the beachshore. Suho was squeezing the water out of his clothes. He himself was confused. Why in the world did he end up waking up in the water, almost dead? Thankfully, he could swim, so he was able to catch his breath. But then he saw some movement underwater, and it definitely didn't seem like it was sealife. He decided on investigating on what is was, and it ended being Park Chorong.

His ex-girlfriend.

It wasn't like he hated her. Chorong definitely hated him, but he still loved her. And they ended up breaking up because of the dating scandals...but it wasn't like Suho really cared. He cared about his Chorong, not about some stupid people who were butthurt over him not dating themselves, selfish people.

Suho looked at a washed up Chorong, smirking when he noticed her clothes stuck right onto her body.

No, I'm not a ...but it's not like I never saw her before, right...?

It was then he decided that lying down to take a break couldn't hurt. He made sure Chorong's pulse was still going, and got himself to lay down beside her before sleep entered his soul...

 

"CHORONG UNNIE!!" Bomi shrieked, sprinting and tripping over gravel and her own feet. Baekhyun and Chen followed closely behind, not only to find out...

"Oh my gawsh..." Baekhyun muttered. "SUHO HYUNGGGGG!!!"

They reached the beachshore in the matter of seconds before Bomi collasped next to Chorong, catching her breath, tears running down her cheeks. "C-Chorong unnie, please w-wake u-u-up, it's Bbomi..." However Bomi was too busy caught up with Chorong she never notcied her ex-boyfriend beside her.

"Bomi-yah," Chen murmured. 

"Chorongie is fine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter