Chapter Two

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something was awfully strange about the darkness around her. Instead of just an inky black emptyness, it felt more like swimming through a gooey subtance, which was disgusting.

It felt like someone was poking her too. Poking her and nudging her and trying to murder her and-

"Wheremiwhahappened?" Bomi muttered to herself, waking up from the strange darkness. Two pairs of eyes stared back at her, blinking with strange innocence.

"She's awake!" one of the blurry figures cried out. "Are you okay, Bomi-sshi?"

Bomi rubbed her eyes and blinked, looking around her. It was a dense forestland, with beautiful trees and a nearby pond with fluffy ducklings following their mother. A family of deer was drinking by that pond, flicking their tails almost in sync. A flock of birds flew from the forest, chirping a song that seemed so happy. She almost forgot a person asked her a question until she turned back around and saw a face.

"Omo! Ahnyeonghasaeyo!" Bomi quickly stood up and bowed to the two figures.

The two figures were both male, also looking awfully familiar.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo, Bomi-sshi," the voice who she first heard replied. "Did you rest well?"

"Nae," she replied, but then something clicked in her mind. "By any chance are you..."

"I'm Kim Jong Dae, but most people call me Chen," the person said with a grin.

"And I'm Byun Baekhyun, or Baekhyun!" the other chirped.

"Ah...EXO?"

"Nae, that is, or, was our group name." Chen sighed.

Bomi looked at the two with confusion, and then asked, "Where are the rest of you? And why did you say 'was our group name'?"

Baekhyun answered this time. "We were seperated."

"I am afriad that does not make sense." Bomi shook her head, but slowly her mind seemed to comprehend. 

"We were seperated just like you were. The other members seem to be elsewhere, not in this world, dimension, whatever. I am afraid to say that you might not ever see your friends again." Chen explained.

"I can see why they called you the pabo of Apink," Baekhyun smirked, but before Bomi could have the chance to argue, Chen nudged him. Hard.

"Ow! Why did you do that?"

"That is rude and disrespectful, Baekhyun-ah." Chen chided. 

"Hey, since when were you like this all of the sudden?" Baekhyun complained. "You were rude and disrespectful to other people..."

"Shush it," Chen laughed, but clearly it was forced. "We'll lead you to the shelter we found, Bomi-ssi." Bomi didn't really have a choice as he led the way, Baekhyun continuing to make fun and jokes even though the situation wasn't so bright.

Bomi was surprised of how Baekhyun could possibly make jokes at the moment too. Though normally she would be like him, to be seperated from your group of friends...how can you think of jokes too?

"Are you trying to find any one of the other members at the moment?" Bomi asked, hoping to brighten her own mood, as well as come up with a different topic other than the jokes Baekhyun were making.

"Well, no, but we tried to search for food... and we did try to find some people and friends," Chen replied, glancing at her. "At least, we tried to find the loyal ones."

"What do you mean, the loyal ones?" Bomi cried out, almost stopping. "Apink is always loyal to each other! And I thought EXO was 'we are one' or something?" 

"Wow, I can't believe you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter