Chapter Three

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important A/N at the end

Even though the fluffy blanket made her body feel comfortable, Bomi knew that sleep would probably never come. Since she already was "knocked-out" she assumed that her body did not want any more sleep.

But Bomi's mind wanted to.

It was all just a jumble of confusion. About everything. Especially about him.

"Kim Jongdae..." she mumbled, trying to find out why the name sounded so familiar. Yes, she knew that some people questioned his relationship with her--which, at the time, they weren't really in a relationship--but there are another reason that it felt as if she knew him. As if in her childhood life, they knew each other.

But at the same time, it seemed entirely wrong. To wake up somewhere where there were no other people other than her and two guys.

Two absurdly famous guys.

Nothing seemed to make sense. 

There are also Byun Baekhyun to think about. Someone else who seemed familiar.

Perhaps it was because both of them were the famous main vocals for their group. Maybe that's why she seemed to recognize them so much.

But at the same time, she knew, that was not the reason why she recognized both names.

Bomi curled up into a ball and forced her eyes closed, trying to make sleep come. It didn't work.

Of course it didn't work. How would anyone expect a girl to sleep when there are two not-trustworthy guys in the same house as she was in?

Okay, that just sounded weird.

But either way, one part of her still thought that she can trust these two people...or not.

Yup, she was definitely going to be bombarded by hate from those EXO-Ls if this became known in public.

Bomi groaned and sat up in her bed. Sleep was still too stubborn to come to her.

After rubbing her eyes to get her vision clear, she stepped out of luxurious room and decided to return to the first floor. Everything was dark and gloomy, but there were several dim lights that told her the way to the living room.

"I see you're still awake," Baekhyun said, looking up from a laptop.

"How do you expect me to sleep here when I don't feel very 'safe?'" Bomi retorted, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

Baekhyun laughed.

You got to be kidding me. I am Yoon Bomi! Does he not know--oh yeah, he is Byun Baekhyun. Never mind O.o

"We never wanted you to 'feel' safe. Did any of us say that to you?" he replied after his laughs died down.

Well... Chen said something close to that. But I'm not telling everyone in the world that...

"Erm..." Bomi muttered. "What were you doing anyways?"

"Why should I tell you, loser?" he shot back, sticking out his tongue.

er.

"Because I want to know," Bomi replied, pouting.

"Aegyo isn't going to help you," Baekhyun snorted, swearing under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Bomi whisper-yelled. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A-"

"Woah, chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter