Chapter One

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important A/N at the end

That was never supposed to happen.

Today was supposed to be the day when all of the Apink members go out to a restaurant to celebrate their upcoming comeback in July. But instead, something else happened.

Something terribly bad happened.

It wouldn't have been that bad if it was a stranger that caused everyone to be seperated from one another. But instead, it had to be one of their own...

Two hours earlier...

"Bomi unnie! Eunji unnie wants us to practice LUV one more time before we learn the new choreography to our comeback song!" Naeun called. 

"Aniya... Naeun unnie is lying!" Hayoung complained. "Eunji unnie wants us to-"

"SHUSH LITTLE CHILDREN YOUR MAMA IS COMING TO HELP YOU!" Chorong yelled.

"What is going on?" Bomi muttered to herself as she rolled over to the other side of her bed, grabbing a fistful of her blanket to cover her head. "Children these days..."

"YAH!! BOMI IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW THEN I WILL PERSONALLY COME UP TO YOU AND-"

"OKAY I'M COMING!" Bomi groaned, getting up and itching her hair. Eunji came storming in, glaring at Bomi and then sighed. "Did you forget what we were doing today?"

"Ummmmmmmmm..."

"I KNEW IT!!" Namjoo yelled across the dorm. "I TOLD YOU NAEUN UNNIE! BOMI UNNIE FORGOT SO NOW I GET THAT-"

"Shut up," Naeun complained, eyeing Namjoo.

"Manager unnie was going to buy us ACTUAL FOOD before we start our stupid diet again. How could you forget something about FOOD, Bomi?" Eunji explained.

Bomi smiled at the thought of eating her budaechigae, but then frowned when thinking about dieting again.

"Oh, and did you hear? EXO made a comeback recently," Eunji added. "I think their comeback...Love Me Right? And we all know about the rumors about-"

"Those rumors aren't true, okay?" Bomi whined. "I don't get why those SOPA students would think I-"

"Eunji-yah, manager unnie is coming to get us in five minutes! Is Bomi ready yet?" Chorong called.

"Hurry up and get ready Bomi," Eunji quickly said before racing off. 

"...what?" Bomi sighed. "Who ends a conversation like that?"

As Bomi started to hastily brush her teeth, Namjoo came rushing in the bathroom, knocking after opening the door.

"Yeah I know I am so polite to do that," Namjoo began, "but you have to hurry up! Manager unnie is in the building!"

Bomi raised an eye at her before spitting into the sink. "Really, that's all you needed to say? I'm pretty sure I am pressured enough already!" Rinsing , she washed her face and started dry it when...

"OH MAH GOSH!!! IS THAT REALLY CLC ON TV?!?!? SVNONALHFLBELA"

"SHUSH YOUR PIE HOLE WHOEVER THAT WAS!" Eunji hollered before returning to humming along to LUV.

Namjoo motioned Bomi to hurry and left the bathroom until everyone heard the door open.

"Chorong-ah, is everyone else ready to go?" manager unnie asked, stepping into the dorm.

"Yes! No! Maybe not!" Chorong started. "Actually...just wait a moment unnie... BO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter