Chapter Four

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________

Bomi looked up at his familiar face, pieces all flying back in her mind. Without knowing her hands flew out of her sides and reached out to embrace him.

Almost at the same time, Chen grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the wall. Bomi looked up at him with shocked eyes as he pinned her to the wall with her arms above her head.

"J-Jong...dae?" Bomi whispered. Chen's eyes widened at his own action and slowly lowered his grip on her. Instead, he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"There is a lot of catching up we need to do," Chen murmured with a smile. "I really tried to remind you that it was me. Was being apart for six years make you forget someone you had been with?" 

"Hey!! I had a lot to do during those six years! And I was preparing for a July comeback this year too! I was very very busy during those six years!" Bomi snorted.

"Then didn't you recognize my name when I debuted with the rest of EXO?"

"I was a rookie back then. I didn't really have time to sit around and watch TV or stare into my phone."

"What about yesterday, when I told you my name?" Chen pressed.

"At the time, I was really confused at where I was and where my group members went." Bomi retorted. "Admit it Jongdae-yah, I never recognized you. Especially in your recent comeback poodle hair," she snicked and ruffled his hair. Chen pouted and poked Bomi's nose. "You don't have any right to do that to your oppa."

"Shush, I can do anything I want to you."

Chen looked at her curiously but then took her hand off his head. "Stop admiring my poodle hair. Just be glad Jongin didn't adopt me yet."

Bomi snickered and attempted to pat his head (and ended up poking his nose). "It's okay poodle-Chen. You're still my friend." Chen smirked at her.

"I'll try to find a barber somewhere and see where I can redo my hair," he replied simply. "Coming to think of that, I wonder if there are any nearby resturaunts..." he his lips, staring at her. Bomi froze when his gaze landed her lips. Immediately she wet them and averted her eyes before Chen's voice dropped a few octaves while saying, "I really missed you."

Bomi hesitated before she bit her lower lip. "I...missed you too," she murmured, her eyes darting up when Chen leaned forward and grazed his nose with hers. The eskimo kiss surprised her, but slowly Bomi replied to it by leaning her head forward and brushing her nose back to his. That was all Chen needed before he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, softly and hesitant.

Bomi was still as stone as Chen kissed her, however she soon melted into it, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning into him. 

He boldly parted her lips and started to take her bottom lip to his, not expecting Bomi to reply to it. He just needed to do this once, before they can both forget about everything they just did. Yet when Bomi started to massage his upper lip, Chen emitted a low growl and tenderly her bottom lip. She whined at his sudden behavior, but still fought back. 

Chen never had f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter