Chapter Seven

Don't Forget to Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi sighed, looking up from the laptop that Baekhyun had abandoned for a while. She tried to update with her friends on her Twitter account, but whenever she tried to post her tweet, it would always say there was a failure. After giving it a few more tries, she decided to give up and take a walk outside. 

"Oh? Jongdae-yah, what are you doing here?" she asked when she saw him looking at the sky above him. Chen turned around to see who spoke to him, only to see Bomi looking at her with the same curious eyes she always did.

Gosh, how could she still do that to me...

"Yah, Jongdae, don't look at me like that!" Bomi glared at him childishly when she noticed his stare. "Why not?" he asked her as she sat down beside him. 

"Because it's weird and uncomfortable and I feel burdened," Bomi snorted. Chen snickered, "But you are weird and uncomfortable to be with."

"YAH!" Bomi yelled at him, trying to slap him. Chen laughed, swatting her away. "Don't mess with a 3rd degree taekwondo black belt!" He almost choked from trying to hide his laughter. "You're anything but a 3rd degree black belt, Bomi-yah."

"Shuddup, I can do more than you can oppa," Bomi grumbled. "Hm, did you call me oppa?" Chen grinned. 

"Shut your pie hole, I'm not listening to your lies," Bomi scoffed, getting up to leave him. Chen laughed, shaking his head as he looked up to the sky again. How am I going to live with this girl...

 

Baekhyun looked around, wondering why his laptop wasn't where he left it. Just as he was about to go to check the furniture area, he saw Bomi coming in from outside. "Yah, you, did you take my laptop?" 

Bomi snorted. "What? Me? Why would I ever want to take your laptop? Pfft," she walked away, trying to find the resting Chorong.

"Oh please," Baekhyun rolled his eyes. When she was in arm's reach, he grabbed her and pulled her back. Bomi stared at him with wide eyes, shocked at his sudden action. "Tell me where my laptop is," he said. 

"No," Bomi replied stubbornly. Baekhyun pulled her closer so she could see how serious he was. "Tell me where my laptop is," he repeated, almost growling. "W-why?" Bomi asked him, blinking with a confused look. 

"Because I don't want a person like you to touch my things, which you obviously did," he jeered at her. 

"What if I don't?" Bomi snorted. Baekhyun glared at her. "Then...you'll have to suffer and obey what I say to do,"

"Pssh, you wish," she retorted. "That's not enough to threaten me--" Baekhyun pulled her in closer so their faces were inches apart. "Where. Is. It." he hissed.

"Somewhere in the house?" Bomi said sheepishly, even though she was, deep down, a bit scared. 

He flinched when he felt her breath on his skin, wondering if maybe he was taking it too far. Releasing her, he sighed. "You're no help at all." Running his hand through his hair, he left her, trying to search for his only electronic he had here.

Bomi rolled her eyes. "Stupid pabo." She looked for the stairs and went up, yelping when she felt something grab her from behind and make her trip. "YAH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT?" she cried out to the smirking Baekhyun. "You think I'd give up that easily? Oh please," he rolled her eyes at her. "And I heard you call me a pabo, you pabo ."

Bomi grumbled, trying to break free from his grip. "Can't you let me see Chorong-unnie?" she asked, pouting. Baekhyun snorted. "In your dreams, unless you tell me where it is."

"Fine! It's on one of the sofas!" Bomi mumbled, struggling to get free. "Yah...stop staring at me. I told you where it was! YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN, GET OFF OF ME ALREADY!" she poked him, who was staring at her hand, and then he blinked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter