Chapter 65

Their Marriage Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months had passed

 

"Myungsoo faster we'll be late for the check up" Soojung shouted as she knocked at the bathroom's door where Myungsoo is currently in "We need to get there at 10"

 

"I'm almost done just wait for me downstairs"

 

She let out a sighed "Okay 5 minutes Myungsoo 5 minutes" she said and grabbed her purse as she went out of the room. She was already in her 4th month of pregnancy and today she will know what will be gender of her baby, the reason why she's so excited she just can't wait to know it.

 

Caressing her tummy, she smiled "Baby 5 months left and I can hold you just hold on tight to mommy okay?"

 

"Hey let's go?" she heard Myungsoo from behind, turning around with a smile she nodded

 

While they're on their way Myungsoo can feel Soojung's excitement "You look really excited" he stated breaking the silence. she looked at him and nodded "Of course! We will finally know the gender and I'm happy too because you're with me today"

 

He gave her a smile "Of course I promised to you that I'll go with you right?"

 

"Thank you for keeping your promise" Soojung said as Myungsoo's free hand got her hand and intertwined it, "Anyway babe can I go meet Irene after the check up just drop me at her apartment?"

 

"Don't you want to eat with me first? I mean a lunch date before we separate?" He said hoping she'll say yes and luckily to him Soojung said yes without having a second thought

 

Arriving at the hospital the two walked hand in hand and some nurse that knew them greeted them, they went straight to their doctor's office, "Good morning Doctor Wang"

 

The doctor stood up and shook hands with the both of them "Nice to see you Mr. Kim and of course Ms. Jung"

 

"Same to you Doc" Soojung greeted back

 

"So how's your pregnancy?" The doctor asked Soojung, as she looked at Soojung's records on her computer, she gulped before answering "It's fine doctor but there's something weird because I don't experience morning sickness is it okay?"

 

"Of course it is! There are a lot of pregnant women who doesn't experience morning sickness just like you but I bet your mood swings are the worst" Doctor said with a chuckle earning a nod from Myungsoo who was just silently sitting beside Soojung "Am I right Mr. Kim?"

 

"Yes doc but Soojung is really moody even though she's not pregnant" Myungsoo answered causing Soojung to pinch his thighs lightly. The doctor chuckled at their playfulness, she stood up and gave them a warm smile "Shall we proceed to the check up now Ms. Jung?"

 

"Sure" Soojung answered and was about to trail behind the doctor when Myungsoo stopped her "Can I go inside?" he asks shyly earning a smile from her, she pulled him up and dragged him with her without answering him. Soojung changed in to a hospital gown first then laid down on the bed beside the doctor who was preparing the equipments

 

"Are you ready to know the baby's gender?"

 

Soojung fidgeted a bit but she nodded in excitement "I am" while Myungsoo just stood beside Soojung, both are looking at the screen when the doctor started the check up "See that? It's your baby" the doctor pointed

 

The couple smiled seeing their baby on screen, Soojung reached for Myungsoo's hand while then squeezed it tightly "The baby is healthy" the doctor said proudly

 

Soojung and Myungsoo exchanged glances then their gazes the screen when the doctor spoke "Congratulations, it's a girl"

 

Soojung's eyes widened as soon as she heard the doctor's statement "It's a girl?" the doctor nodded and pointed at the screen, she turned around and stare at the screen while the doctor is explaining everything to the both of them

 

Myungsoo smiled at her and caressed her cheek "You got your wish babe it's a girl"

 

"Doc are you really sure it's a girl? Because they said that it can change right?" Soojung said still can't believe that she's carrying a baby girl, the doctor chuckled a little and nods "Yes but I am sure that you're baby is a girl Ms. Jung"

 

"Oh my god" Soojung said covering with her hand and tears started to roll uncontrollably on her face. Seeing Soojung like that, he immediately panic "Hey why are you crying?"

 

She's still sobbing, he wiped her tears using his thumb "I'm just really happy" Soojung replied, she looked at her doctor and bowed a little "I'm sorry for my emotional breakdown"

 

The doctor nods, "I fully understand it, I encountered a lot of pregnant women like that. I think half of them are really wanted a baby girl just like you"

 

The doctor stood up "Our check up is done just change in to your clothes I'll meet you at my office I'll give you some recommendations and vitamins"

 

When the doctor left, he sat at the bed and stared at Soojung with a smile "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks

 

"Are you happy? I mean we got a baby girl and not a baby boy are you still happy? I know you wanted a -" Soojung was cut off by him immediately not wanting for her to end her statement, he kissed her hand "Of course I'm happy even if I wanted it to be a baby boy I'm still happy to the outcome, she's a blessing to us"

 

She smiled hearing him, "And we can make another baby and I'll make sure it's a boy" he said wiggling his eyebrows earning a slap on the arms from her. She stood up from the bed "I'm still not giving birth to our first baby and you're already thinking that"

 

"It's better if we plan it already" He said in a joking way

 

She rolled her eyes "Whatever I'm going to change just wait for me outside", he nodded without saying anything as he went out of the room so Soojung can change. She stare at the mirror looking at her belly bump "Baby Sena" she mumbled

 

 

Myungsoo poked Soojung's cheeks gaining her attention, they were already at the restaurant just near the hospital having their lunch but it looks like Soojung's mind is nowhere, she's been spacing out. She just stare in to something while smiling "Are you out of mind?"

 

She frowned "What?"

 

"You've been smiling since we found out the gender of the baby I'm worried that you became crazy already" Myungsoo said in a joking way lighting up the mood "And you're not even eating Jung Soojung!"

 

Soojung showed him her sweetest smile "Sorry I'm just really happy today and I keep thinking what should I buy and what should I do to Baby Sena's room"

 

"Just do whatever you want if you're thinking if I will like it or not, I'll definitely like it okay? Just do what makes you happy" He reassured

 

Soojung nodded excitedly "I should ask Irene to help me with that and Luna unnie and maybe I can ask the boys too" she said then she snapped her fingers "Oh I have to call the bangtan oppas to let them now the gender can I? Just for a moment"

 

"Sure no problem with me" Myungsoo said and started eating again while Soojung got her phone on her bag and dialed Hoseok's number after 5 rings he answered the call "Hey Soojung"

 

"Oppa! I have a good news to you" she said happily

 

"Really? I only have 5 minutes though Soojung I'm really busy you should tell it now and the other boys are listening now" Hoseok said and Soojung heard the boys greeted her in unison

 

She smiled hearing their boys, it's been a long time since she talked to them since they're always in overseas because of their concert and to tell the truth Soojung missed being with them "Oppas and Jungkook I had an ultrasound check up earlier and guess what?"

 

"What?" It was Jin

 

"I'm carrying a baby girl" Soojung said happily as she giggled in the end, just thinking that she'll have a baby girl excites her so much

 

Taehyung's eyes widened immediately as soon as he heard Soojung "A girl? Oh god we're going to have a niece!"

 

"Congratulations Soojung" It was Namjoon, Suga and Jungkook

 

"Let's buy gift for Soojung's baby now that we know that it's a girl" Jimin said excitedly from the other line, "Do you have a name for the baby Soojung?" Hoseok asks

 

She nodded and looked at Myungsoo then smiled at him before turning to her phone again "Yes. Sena, I'll name her Sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter