Chapter 42

Their Marriage Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Myungsoo ended the call with Sungyeol, he packed his clothes and gathered all his things. Went straight to the airport without telling it to his parents because he doesn't want them to stop him, he was nervous but praying that nothing bad will happen to Soojung.

 

Lucky to him, he got an early flight as soon as he arrived at the airport. He only had a 1 hour and a half flight, when he stepped his foot on Seoul's Airport he immediately saw Sungyeol waiting for him.

 

"Myungsoo" He called out

 

"What happened to Soojung? Is she okay? Who's with her at the hospital?" Myungsoo bombed Sungyeol with questions as they went in to his car

 

"Our friends, Irene and her parents are there" Sungyeol replied and drove off to the hospital

 

"What happened? Oh god this is killing me"

 

But Sungyeol didn't answer his question instead he tried to keep his bestfriend calm for a moment "Chill Myungsoo it's better if you will hear it from Soojung and not from me"

 

"Sungyeol how can I chill you called me to go back here because Soojung is not fine and now you won't tell me the reason"

 

"Please just calm yourself for awhile" Sungyeol stated

 

He interlocked both of his hands and prayed that his wife is safe

 

3 hours ago.....

 

"I am really sorry but Soojung lost the baby"

 

"She what?" Irene said, almost a shout causing the doctor to be started "Say it again I don't understand"

 

"Soojung had a miscarriage, she experienced the l bleeding which is the most common symptoms of miscarriage. Mostly miscarriage occur in early pregnancy like Soojung's"

 

"How did it happened?" Sungjong asked, curiosity was surrounding him

 

"The causes of miscarriage are not well understood but most of the miscarriages occurs in the first trimester of pregnancy, this is caused by chromosomal abnormalities in the baby. It happened when the fetus doesn't survive independently" the doctor tried to explained to them

 

Irene lost her balance after hearing it but good thing Sungjong was there beside her to catch her in time, she was feeling weak for her bestfriend's loss.

 

"So it means she won't be able to have a baby?" Sungyeol asked this time

 

The doctor shook her head "Experiencing miscarriage doesn't mean that she won't be able to have a baby again, honestly her second pregnancy will probably successful but I can't say that she won't experience miscarriage anymore because this happening is kind of unexpected but believe me she will have a healthy pregnancy in the future"

 

"This is going to be hard for the both of them" Sungyeol stated and the others nodded in agreement with worried expressions written on their faces

 

Sunggyu let out a sighed "Can we see her now?"

 

"Yes you can but make sure to be really understanding and gentle to her because she may also experience wide range of emotions such as anger, depression, sadness and guilt. It's better if her husband is here to talk to her"

 

"But Myungsoo doesn't know about this yet" Hoya nonchalantly blurted out

 

The doctor looked at him "Then it's better for you to tell him or tell me if he arrive and I will explain everything to him. For now may I excuse myself?"

 

Sunggyu nodded "Yes thank you very much"

 

Irene bit her lower lip as she wiped her tears "How are we going to tell this to Myungsoo?"

 

"Let them handle this" Woohyun said

 

"Soojung dear please stop crying" Her mother said, as she caressed the back of Soojung that was facing her. She was crying as soon as she heard the bad news from her parents, her parents immediately went to Seoul as soon as Irene called them

 

"Mom please leave me alone for awhile" she said almost a whisper

 

"But Sooj-"

 

"Mom please" she begged and stopped herself from crying for awhile, she heard her mother sighed before walking towards the door and leaving her alone in the room. When her mother left that's when she started to cry, sobbing hardly.

 

Mourning on her loss

 

She caressed her tummy "How could this happen"

 

"Of all the people in this world why me?" she said and closed her eyes as she let her tears rolled down on her face

 

Little did she know that her mother is listening to her cry outside the room, she was also crying seeing Soojung being like that made her weak, if only she can heal her broken heart if only she can bring back the person she lost she will do it, everything for her daughter.

 

Her husband went beside her "Myungsoo is on his way here"

 

"Why is this even happening to them, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter