[Rookie King] Open Your heart : Park Jimin

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 4


"In charge of Bangtan's charm and cuteness, it is now Park Jimin's turn!" Rapmon announced as he got the honor to be the MC for this corner.

 

Jimin stood high above the others. His eyes scanning each one of them before he inhaled and exhaled. Then he started.

"I take good care of bangtan!"

"Thats right!" It was J-Hope who answered.

"Since pre-debut I always buy everyone drinks!" Jimin 'bragged'

"Thats right!" Hoseok once again shouted.

"I always buy everyone ice cream!"

"Thats right!!" This time all of the six boys responded.

"When the hyung are having hard times I give a listening ear too!'

"Thats right!"

 

Then...

 

"Jeon Jungkook !!!!!!!!!!"

 

Everyone laughed hard at his sudden outburst and jimin roared as suga pushed Jungkook forward.

 

"I'm so nice to you all! But !!

Calling me short and my head !!

I'm 2 years older than you!

I've lived 2 year longer!

Eaten 2130 more grain of rice!

Aaaagghhh!!" He screamed in frustation.

 

"When did i do that ?" Jungkook asked as he smiled innocently up to the roaring hyung.

"This kid !!!!!!!!!" 

 

"Now Jeon Jungkook-ssi, please explain yourself."

 

"I like it a lot that hyungs so friendly. I'm like that because I like hyung too much"

"Jeon Jungkook!! You said you like me yet you refuse all of my skinship! Is that your definition of likeing someone ?! then did you do that to Taehyung whom you love so much too?!?!?!"

 

"He do that to me!" Taehyung shouted, saving his boyfriend.

"I do !!" Jungkook said again and grinned to Taehyung before giving him a thumb up.

"Aaaaghhhh!!!" He yelled again in frustation, knowing he won't win anymore, he decided to change the topic. "And lastly. Jeon Jungkook!!"

"Yes, Jiminnie-hyung?" He smiled up brightly.

"Stay away from my Yoongi-hyung !!!!" He screamed loudly, loudest from all of those screams above and Yoongi aww'ed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"I did not touch him !! He was the one who wanted to dominate me and He was the one who planned to steal my undies!!"

"Oh?" Jimin looked at him for a while then blinked once before turning to the suspect. "Then MIN YOONGI!!" He called, everyone break into loud laughter when they saw the face of shocked Min Suga.

"Stay away from everyone !!Youre mine!!"

Suga took the mic and grinned, eyes turning into crescents. "Got it! I LOVE YOU, PARK JIMIN!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, MIN SUGA!! AND LAST THING!"

"What?!"

"Don't steal Jungkook's ! Go for mine instead!"

"If you said so, baby !!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GROSS!"

 

 


Btw ! Tomorrow is my graduation !!

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : VKook , YoonMin & Slight!VHope