[BTS Episode] Couple = VKook

BTS : Behind The Scenes

WARNING : TAEHYUNG! AND OPPA KINK, LOTS OF AND HOT SCENES <3


"Hyung, can I get a little sleep?" Taehyung mumbled, his finger drummed on the leader's shoulder as he looked up with his cute, droopy yet coated with tireness eyes. Seokjin who was beside Namjoon petted his hair then cupped his cheeks. "Baby Tae what did you do last night? Did you and Jungkook did things last night?" The oldest asked gently, concerned but that made Taehyung blush beet red. "... I'm sorry. It was actually earlier, hyung." Aplogize was the only thing he could say to his hyung.

"You know we have to film our MV.." Seokjin lightly shook his head. "I know hyung, I'm sorry." He said again, rubbing his tired eyes. "Then go to sleep, Taehyung." Rap Monster added and told Jin to let go of the male which Jin willingly did. "Rest well, Tae." Seokjin pecked the boy's forehead and Taehyung nodded. "Okay hyung, thank you."

 

Taehyung dragged his feet to the sofa on their waiting room. "Hyunggie?" It was Jungkook. The deep voiced vocalist looked at their maknae with a small smile. "Are you tired? Am I too rough?" Jungkook lowered his voice, Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "No, Kookie. You're being really gentle. I'm just tired." He said and the maknae nodded. "Then go to sleep hyung. I will join you shortly." "I am going too, come to me quickly.." he muttered cutely that made Jungkook to beam in smile. "Okay baby."

 

Taehyung laid on the sofa, his head leaned to the wall and in record of minute he was in deep slumber.

 

Jungkook watched his hyung from a far as he smacked Jimin's head in the favour of mocking him and Taehyung being too loud last night and earlier in the wash room. He proceeded to ignore Jimin and walked to his dear hyung. He took the cushion beside the sleeping male and gently drapped it on Taehyung's lean body before he laid his head on the said male's stomach, checking if he by any chance had woken Taehyung up then sighed in relief when he did not.

 

Jungkook plugged his earphones to his ears, eyes slightly dropping but soon opened again when he saw the camera welcoming both him and Taehyung. He waved with a sleepy smile and watched it went away before he looked up to Taehyung when he heard the male mumbling something.

He grinned and caressed the boy's cheek, rubbing his thumb over Taehyung's cheek bone. "Aww my baby Taetae is so cute." He chuckled to himself.

 

"Kookie.. more.."

 


 

"Hyung, we have a filming tomorrow." Jungkook looked at the male in front of him who was straddling his hips. "But.. But I'm.. I really want to do it.." Taehyung pouted, pressing their chest together as Jungkook instinctively wrapped his arms around the older's waist. "But baby, what if I hurt you?" He said, voice unsure. "You won't, Kookie.. you will never hurt me. I believe it." He whispered, holding onto the maknae's neck then he peppered kisses to the younger male's face. "Tae, you're unusually needy." Jungkook teased, making V to pout. "Come on, Jungkook.." he whined, using his aegyo.

"Alright, baby if that's what you want." He sighed then smiled, pushing V down to the bed. "I'll try to be as gentle as I could."

"B-But Kookie.."

"Hmm?"

"I-I want it rough.." Taehyung blushed. Jungkook's mouth fell agape as he looked at the embarassed youngest hyung. "Hyung, we can't." He said, leaning in while V's lower lip. Taehyung moaned, gripping to Jungkook's loose t-shirt. "But why??" He whined again. "What if you can't dance properly? We'll just do one round and I'll be gentle. Next day before we go and start filming I'll give you a quickie, how is it?" Taehyung nip on Jungkook's bottom lip lightly before he nod with a small disappointed sigh. "Fair enough." He mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and brushed Taehyung's hair aside. "I'll give you what you wanted as soon as we finished our MV and teaser shooting, okay?"

"Mm..kay.. let's get going now.." he said, impatient.

 

Jungkook nodded as he rolled them both so that Taehyung was laying 'on' him, kissing him needily and the maknae responded as eager as his hyung too. Their lips molded and moved in sync, tongues and teeth involved. Jungkook enjoyed the sweetness of Taehyung's mouth, his tongue didn't miss any inch of the latter's cavern, making the older moan when Jungkook aggressively on his tongue.

"Kook.. faster. I'm so ."

"Did you eat something wrong, maybe aphrosidiac? You're hard by only kissing, Tae." Jungkook breathed out as he felt Taehyung guiding his hand to his region. He gave it a light squeeze. Suprised when Taehyung let out a very loud moan. "Oh gosh Jungkook, please." Taehyung tugged on his pants and removed it on his own.

"I need you right now. Please please please." He begged, making Jungkook frown at how weird Taehyung was acting but it's not like he was complaining. "Patience, baby. I'll make you feel good soon enough, okay?" "Faster, please." He asked again, at even the smallest action.

Jungkook nodded and get to work, doing some preparation such like covering his body with kisses, doing the -play and on Taehyung's hipbone, earning another loud moan from the hyung. He smiled and the reaction then began to blow him all the while prepping his hungry hole.

"Ah.. Kookie.." he panted when he felt Jungkook's thick fingers filling him and work him open. "Tell me if it's hurt, okay." It was more like a command than a request which made Taehyung nod his head.

He continued to spread him open, once in awhile checking Taehyung if there was any hint of discomfort but he found none, so he decided that it was enough.

"Hyung, Im going in." He warned and Taehyung nodded. He reashed his hand out and laced his fingers with Jungkook who gave him a comforting squeeze while he pushed in to the lean male.

"Tae are you okay?" He asked when he heard Taehyung hissed. The elder nodded, "Continue." He said and Jungkook complied.

After he was all inside, Jungkook stop and let Taehyung breath properly plus wait for his command to move. But what he heard was beyond his expectation.

"Kookie.."

"Yes?"

"What do you prefer? Being called daddy or oppa?" He could see the lust clouding Taehyung's eyes and he gulped. Damn, I know it Taehyung have a kink like this.

He unconciously ran his tongue on his suddenly dry lips.

"Call me daddy, baby."

Taehyung's eyes turned into crescents as he smiled brightly. "Then.. please move and made me your boy toy, daddy." He said oh so cutely and it took all of Jungkook not to him senseless right there and then. "You're already my boy toy, baby." He whispered and crashed their lips together whilst ing in and out Taehyung's sacred, pink hole.

"Ah.. daddy..!" Taehyung squeaked when Jungkook brushed against his sweet spot. "Oh gosh, keep calling me daddy, baby. Can you feel how much harder that made me." Jungkook moaned to Taehyung's ear. Sending shiver down his spine as he chanted 'daddy' all over right onto Jungkook's ear.

It was the younger's time to shiver as he picked his pace a little, still having control over himself.

"Daddy, can you please go a little faster?" Taehyung begged. "Anything you wish." He mumbled, picking his speed as he started to a little faster and more deeper. ing Taehyung ball deeps while abusing his sweet prostate.

"A little.. ahh..more..?"

Jungkook didn't answer he simply showed it to him. "Oh god.. rougher.. Daddy!"

"." Jungkook cursed as he held tighter to Taehyung, feeling his self control slowly fading away. "I'm sorry baby. Please be mad at daddy after we finish this. But it was all baby's fault that daddy lose his self control like this." He growled, his pace going even more faster than before and his got even rougher, abusing Taehyung's prostate.

Taehyung arched his back beautifully as he felt his legs going weak and a knot emerged on his stomach. "D-Daddy! I'm so close!" He started trashing around, when Jungkook kept him still by force. "Daddy too, baby. But you can't just yet." He said, squeezing the base of Taehyung's . Making Taehyung cries in both pleasure and pain at the same time. "Please daddy~!" He whined, gasping when Jungkook hit his bundle of nerves full of force. "Just a little more, baby." Jungkook hissed when he felt Taehyung clenching around him.

"Daddy, please.. let me come.." he plead with tears slipping out his beautiful eyes. "Sshh baby don't cry." Jungkook whispered. Kissing Taehyung's eyelids. " for daddy, baby." He whispered and with a last, harsh inside, he released Taehyung and both of them shot their white, thick seed full of pleasures they had just felt. 

The older gasped for breath as he looked at Jungkook while said male brushed Taehyung's bangs out of his eyes, leaving a kiss on his forehead, nose then lips. "I'm sorry I got carried away." He mumbled apologeticly. Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "I'm fine. I like it that way." He smiled and kissed Jungkook's nose. "Daddy." He cooed again.

Jungkook laughed heartfully. "Gosh you gonna make me hard again, baby." He joked and gently pulled out of the boy. "But no second round." He said sternly, pulling Taehyung up to his lap. "Did your hurts?"

"No, I'm fine.. I think." He grinned sheepishly, snuggling to Jungkook while he peeked over the clock behind the maknae. "It's still early, let's take a shower?" He invited. "And maybe.. second round?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Gosh are you rabbit in heat or something? Don't seduce me, baby."

"Alright alright." Taehyung jutted his bottom lip out and kissed the male again. "But keep your promise tomorrow, okay?"

"When did I ever broke my promise, babe?"

Taehyung giggled. "Never. Now carry me to the shower."

"Walk by yourself." Jungkook frowned. "You said your didn't hurt." He reasoned and Taehyung on his lap grunted. "Daddy carry me.. baby is too lazy to walk." He aegyo-ed, making the younger to roll his eyes before smiling in defeat. He gently sat Taehyung back to the bed before taking his over sized big shirt and put it over the male. The shirt was long enough to cover the boys' crotch. Then he put on his pants before he picked Taehyung up bridal style.

The boy squealed in delight and hugged Jungkook by the neck. "I love you,daddy." he giggled.

"Stop with the daddy thingy, babe. Call me oppa tomorrow."

"Okie dokie."

 


 

"Kookie time to fulfill your promise." Taehyung winked as he held onto Jungkook's arm, preventing him to run away. Jungkook's edge of lips was tugged up and he dragged Taehyung without saying any words.

As soon as they was safe inside the bathroom, Jungkook locked it and lifted Taehyung up then sat him on the table which contain a single sink on it in front of the mirror.

"Just a quikie, okay? What do you want? Lips? Hand?"

Taehyung blushed. "I know this might sound greedy but maybe.. both?" He mumbled. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness. "If you want it that way, then that's what you're going to get." He smiled, kissing Taehyung's nose.

"Let's get into work right away. We don't have that much time." Taehyung nodded. "Okay.. oppa." He playfully winked, making Jungkook smirk.

 

He pulled Taehyung's loose pants down and it pooled on the boy's feet. He peppered kisses all over Taehyung's thick, milky thighs whilst teasing the boy's with his hand. Lightly pulling and pumping, bringing it to life and when he suceeded, he took Taehyung inside his mouth. Hollowing his cheek, he pushed the male deeper all the way until his throat and started to bob his head up and down. "Aahh.. oppa~!" Taehyung cried in pleasure, unknowingly spreading his legs wider for Jungkook to see everything of him including his puckering hole.

The maknae of the group pulled back slightly, "How many times you want to , baby?"

"...3.."

"Got it." He then resumed his work, going fast and deep whilst he and on Taehyung's sensitive spot, hand skillfuly handling Taehyung's balls. Taehyung threw his head back, back leaning on the mirror as his hand made his way down to his hole. "Oppa.. touch me here too." Jungkook didn't listen as he kept blowing Taehyung off, teeth grazing the head while his tongue teased the slit. He gave Taehyung a light bites which he knows the latter love so much and it's just a minute more before the latter cummed inside his warm mouth. Jungkook easily gulped it all before pulling back. He smiled, wiping his lips at the picture of Taehyung, face red gasping with drool on the side of his lips and mouth parted slightly. "Baby, you look absolutely able right now but I can't you and that's a pity. Plus I'm sorry baby but we don't have time to breath so I will continue and fulfill your wish." He kissed Taehyung deeply and the elder's face scrunched in disgust.

"I just tasted my own ." He said in horror and Jungkook laughed.

"It tastes good, right?"

"Yours taste even better."

 

He pulled back and gave Taehyung three fingers which the male happily took in and like a lollipop. Jungkook hummed at his boyfriend's good job and circled his hole with his now saliva-ed fingers. Pushing one digit and moved it around. It turned out that Taehyung was still loose thanks to yesterday's event and he smiled. "Baby you can took it in all at once. Do you want to?" Taehyung nodded, Jungkook frowned. 

"Yes, oppa."

"Good."

He mercilessly pushed in all three digits before starting ing in and out. Taehyung gasped at the sudden movement and he can't help but to let a moan loose. "Oh god! Jungkook oppa!" He half screamed yet Jungkook didn't mind it at all. Hell he would love Taehyung screaming his name to the whole world. He picked his pace up, finger ing Taehyung as hard as he could. "I will make you with just my fingers, baby." He moaned, taking in Taehyung's flawless figure. "Yes oppa! Make me with your thick, sinful fingers."

"Oh damn, your even more." He grunted, feeling his caged 'bird' started to demand for a release.

"Please faster, oppa!" He demanded. 

And every wishes Taehyung voiced, Jungkook granted it. So it's no surprise when he that's fastly.

V gasped, legs spreaded wide as he watched as Jungkook's.hand was filled with his . "I'm sorry." He apologized. Jungkook smiled and it clean, making the boy blush. "Jun- Oppa, don't it!" He whined. The younger didn't pay him any attention and focused on his task after it was all done.

"You've cummed 2 times, baby." He said and Taehyung carefully nodded.

"Now for the third why don't we do it together?" Taehyung's eyes lit up with excitement as he nodded. "I would love to blow you.. oppa.. but this is too small for us to do 69.. so if you don't mind i will just use my hand?"

Jungkook chuckled at the absolute adorableness. "Sure, baby. Like oppa said yesterday, we'll do everything after we finished the mv filming and all, okay?"

"Uh-huh!" Taehyung nodded happily as he let Jungkook pulled him into his lap. V smiled as he was met with Jungkook's rock hard .

Without hesitation, he caressed it gently, shivering when Jungkook did the same. But instead of going slow, Jungkook went straight teasing makimg him buck his hips. He let out soft mewls of 'oppa' and he proceeded to pump Jungkook's in slow pace.

"Faster, baby." Jungkook whispered.

Soon they were pumping each other, fast pased yet messy and unorganized but no one seemed to mind about that as long as they could reach their .

Said was met by Jungkook after a hard squeeze from Taehyung accompanied by his sinfully beautiful face whilst Taehyung's was trigerred by his boyfriend's . He let out his final seed with a scream of 'Jungkook-oppa' before he collapsed to the male's chest. Breath hard and uneven.

"Taehyunggie, once again no time to rest." Jungkook kissed the crown of his head as he noticed Taehyung's eyes that seemed to be ready dropping off anytime.

Taehyung nodded his head yet snuggled to Jungkook. "Just a minute, Tae." He peeled the older off of him and took the tissues to wipe the clean before he washeddhis mouth with the water.

Helping Taehyung dressed properly again, they finally unlocked the door and stepped outside only to be met by a red faced yet smirking Jimin and Yoongi.

 

" you guys are so kink-"

" you, Jimin." Jungkook cursed, helping Taehyung to cover his red face using his chest the couple made a run for it.

"Oh damn, listening to them make me damn ." Jimin his lips as he let out a squeak when he felt a hand sneaked it's way to his waist.

"Then, why don't we have some fun, too?" It was none other than Yoonhi plus Jimin could hear the smirk surfacing on his boyfriend's lips as Yoongi gently rubbed jis obvious bulge on the crack of his .

"Why not?"

 


 

 

Jungkook was about to put his phone away and get some sleep before he heard a snicker.

"Look, look, Yoongi-hyung. The couple is sleeping now rather than having another round of . I'm sure next time they are having , Taehyung will call that maknae master. And that Jungkook will use whip and handcuffs on him."

Yoongi only laughed.

The youngest of the group hissed and glared at his second youngest hyung who was now smirking and sticking his tongue out.

 

And a slipper landed on his face soon after.

 

If only they know who's the actually one.


Written : 2015.06.30

Published : 2015.07.05

A/N : too much huehuehue but i think this is hot omg with and oppa kink, taetae must looked so able! Follow @litchstrahl_ and @_winniesoon ❤❤❤

Next : YoonMin