[American Hustle Life] I Told You So!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 3


Wide eyes and mouth agape that was the expression Bangtan made when their maknae fell on his . "Oh god." Taehyung half gasped, eyes shining in worry and proud when the maknae kept on dancing, trying to beat the group of dancers. The battle soon ended and Jungkook went to his hyungs' side. Laughing sheepishly when he saw Taehyung's worried facade.

"Are you okay??" He mumbled, patting Jungkook's .

"I'm fine, hyung." Jungkook laughed as Taehyung cupped his face. "Which hyung am I?"

"Hah?"

"Just answer!" Taehyung whined. "Taetae-hyung."

"Good, now this." He lifted four fingers.

"four, hyung."

"Good. Then you didn't go blind." Taehyung sighed in relief, hugging the youngest. Jungkook rolled his eyes and patted the hyung's back, rubbing it slightly. "Aigoo.. it's not like I will go blind."

"I read somewhere that it might make you blind if you hit your ."

"It's not if you hit your , hyung. It's if I injure my tailbone." He pinched Taehyung's nose, making the older whine and pushed him away. "Rude!" He pouted, making Jungkook laugh.

He then excused himself from the hyung and went to their 'teacher' when she said she was going to announce the result and he received quite earful of how he shouldn't have done that tumbling earlier.

He just smiled and went back to his precious spot only to earn him a smack on the by none other than Taehyung.

"What!" The younger half pout.

"I told you!" Taehyung countered with his own pout.

"You didn't tell me anything, hyung." Jungkook frowned, closing in to Taehyung as the boy instinctively stepped back. He stopped when he bumped into Rap Monster. "Sorry, hyung." He mumbled, standing properly. He saw Jungkook smirking slightly as he petted the older's . Before gaving it a squeeze, and Taehyung jolted in response.

"Jungkook!" He whisper-shouted, face burning in embarassment.

"Heheh hyung's too cute."


Written : 2015.07.01

Published : 2015.07.04

A/N : this is so crappy and senseless what the is this omg ! Leave comments and please follow my ig @litchstrahl_ and @_winniesoon!

Next : ty~ !VKook with lots of lol