[BTS Episode] 150318 Suga B-Day Present for Fans

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Title : The War Which Taehyung Wins

*because i really wanted to give this a title LOL*


 

The two sat in front of the camera as Yoongi talked about how Bang PD-nim needed him to finish their song and sadly, he had to leave Jimin alone to finish his work.

 

"Sorry, Jimin-ah. Hyung needs to go." He lightly patted on Jimin's thigh and gave his hand a light squeeze. Jimin pretended to be angry and devoured his biscuits. "Sorry, Jimin-ah.." he said apologetically.

"Yah, isn't the sorry a bit.."

Both smiled at that and Suga slowly stood up from his seat.

"Taehyung will be here, so don't worry." Jimin said to his hyung who smiled a little and nodded his head. He patted Jimin through his beanie. "Work hard, don't fool around because this is my things and don't mess up, okay?"

"I know it I know." Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and continued to stick the sticker on the vintage envelope.

"Don't cheat with Taetae, okay?" Yoongi said again and Jimin gasped.

"Me? With Taetae? Never hyung, never! You hear me! I have you and even though Taetae is cute, I still choose you!" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. Suga smiled at the younger's answer. "I hope what you said is true. Beside he have Jungkook. And you know how possessive that maknae is. He must have lots of grudge on you for always stealing  snatching and touching his little Taehyunggie."

Jimin whined at the way his lover pointed it out and decided to shoo him away.

"Ahh! Let's just stop this nonsense! I will never cheat, okay!" He said and pushed Yoongi away from him. Suga laughed and bent his not so long legs and leaned in to leave a sweet kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"We looked like a married couple." The younger laughed and watched as his hyung slowly leaves.

"Work hard, Jimin-ah."

"I will, don't worry." The smile never leaves Jimin's lips and it widened even more when he saw the hesitation to leave on Yoongi's eyes.

"I will be fine. Just go and quickly return!"

".......... alright. Bye. Adios."

Jimin rolled his eyes at his hyung's antique.

 

For around 5-10 minutes , Jimin continued to do his work diligently-while playing the song please don't die-before finally a man who had promised to help him came.

"You! I have a knife so watch out." He playfully threatened and ed the knife in front of Taehyung who didn't seem to be amused.

"The person we're sending this to?"

"This is for the fans."

"What should I do, anyway?"

"You.." Jimin groaned low and began to teach the 'junior' of how to do things. "Omo! Why so many?!"

"It's for these fans." He said while arranging some of the envelopes.

"How many?"

"39 people."

 

"Have you finished your meal?"

"Yeah.. and I was planning to run away." Taehyung mumbled and sat on beside Jimin.

"You can't do that. I have the evidence of your so called 'promise'."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Before you called, Jungkook did first." He started, sticking the stickers on the envelopes.

"Don't mess it up. It's Yoongi-hyung's things." He warned.

"I know." The slightly younger one purred and started working.

"So? What about your phone call with Kookie?"

"Well! I promised that I will go straight home to him as soon as I finished my meal ! But then, you called me and blackmailed me!"

"I did not blackmail you." Jimin denied and Taehyung decided to ignore him to avoid any further useless and meaningless war.

 

"Taetae-yah."

"What?"

"How about I sing a song for you?" without waiting for any response, Jimin started to sing. "Please don't die~~ until I shoot you~ please don't die~"

And he suceeded in making Taehyung laughed.

"I need to get my revenge~" and they laughed together. "Suga hyung sang it so many times."

"Ya! I'm sorry!" He said suddenly and Jimin immediately turned to him.

"Ah you can't do this well. Don't mess it up, you heard me."

"I know." Taehyung deadpanned.

"Yah, you've only been working for 5 minutes. Don't act like you've worked hard and finished. I have been working for 2 and half an hour  "I'm going to run away." He mumbled.

"Don't you dare."

Taehyung stuck on his tongue and stood up swiftly, taking his phone with him and sprinted out.

"Which is more important   my meal or you? You can sometime be important to me but wether you or my Kookie, of course Jungkook is more important!" He stuck his tongue out and escaped.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!!" Jimin shouted and decided wether to chase him or finish his work but he decided to do the first one when he heard a loud crash outside.

 

When he did arrive outside, he saw Taehyung sitting on his .

"Taetae?"

"Jiminnie.." the latter whimpered and turned around, still not moving from his position though.

"What happened?" He asked, offering a hand which Taehyung gladly accept as he stood up with much difficulties.

"I fell down. I don't know they had just swabbed the floor ! And there was no sign or what so ever telling the floor is slippery!" He complained, rubbing his poor .

Jimin sighed and slapped Taehyung's already abused before he stuck his tongue out.

"Your pain,dude. I'm going to resume my work!"

"YAH! How could you do that to your best friend?!" Taehyung questioned in disbelieve.

"You did the same to me." Jimin shrugged with a laugh and his heels.

"I'll report this to Yoongi hyung!!"

"You're much welcome! You're the one who fell on your own trying to ditch me!"

"Then i'll tell this to Kookie and Seokjin-hyung!"

Taehyung quickly pull his phone and tapped on a number.

 

"Hello? Kookie?"

"Where are you hyung?"

"I'm still at the company.. can you.. come and get me?"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Yeah.. that stupid Jiminnie push me-"

 

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelieve when he saw Taehyung's smirk. "I DID NOT PUSH YOU! YOU FELL ON YOUR OWN, KIM ING TAEHYUNG!"

 

"You fell?"

"Yeah.. and my hurts.."

"Be there in 5 minutes. Tell Jiminnie don't do something funny while I'm on my way."

*beep*

 

A minute of silence..

2 minutes of silence..

 

"Well, that's what he said." Taehyung shrugged in victory.

Jimin gaped at that. "You damn provocateur!" he grumbled and closed in to Taehyung who backed away in response. And they repeated the gestures until Taehyung was pinned in between Jimin and the wall.

 

"What are you doing?" A new yet familiar voice was heard and Taehyung pushed Jimin away. "Kookie! Glad you came ! He is hoing to strangle me to death!"

"You're really-!" But sadly Jimin can't do anything since Jungkook was there. He pouted irritatedly and turned to left the two, giving Taehyung a last murderous glance saying that he will get him back while the latter only did a small victory dance before he hugged his savior.

 

"I'll tell this to Yoongi-hyung and Seokjin-hyung." He promised to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead!

 Next : VKook