[Bangtan Bomb] 'A Guy Like Me' Lip-sync by Jungkook (V cam)

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Happy now?" Jungkook groaned as he got up from the ground. Taehyung nodded, happy grin on his lips as he saved the video up.

"The best." He said, hugging Jungkook by his neck. "Love you much."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist. "Love you too," he said and got rid of that ridiculous mustache and sunglasses.

"Now, can I get my reward ?" He whispered suggestively.

Taehyung blushed, "Sure. I'm ready to go." He said with a soft yet confident tone.

"Great," said the maknae as he pushed Taehyung to the mirror, kissing him passionately.

"J-Jungkook-!" He protested.

"You said you're ready."

"B-But not here! Let's go to the dorm first, hm?" He asked, blocking his kisses. Jungkool grunted deeply but nodded anyway.

"Fine. Let's go." He immediately dragged Taehyung out of the room.

 

It took around 20 minutes before they got back to their dorm and as soon as they stepped inside, Jungkook pulled his youngest hyung to the bathroom, locking the door with a soft click.

"Eager, hm?" Taehyung chuckled softly as he really let Jungkook did everything he wishes for.

"Shut up." Jungkook commented and practically ripped off Taehyung's clothes.

"Whoa! Easy there, tiger!"

"I said shut up." The maknae kissed him full on his lips, swallowing all kind of sound Taehyung made. He quickly proceed to undid Taehyung's pants and pushed it down together with his boxer as they pooled on his ankles.

"You're rearing to go too, aren't you?" He palmed Taehyung's hard rock with a smirk. The male whined but he didn't voice any other complaint.

"Think you can take me raw?"

Taehyung smirked as he looked at Jungkook through his half lidded eyes.

"You bet."

"I'd love to do it right away but you won't mind giving me a head, right? Hyung?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Seriously, having no in a week make you like this?"

 

The elder quickly ped Jungkook's pants and kicked it down before he knelt before him. "I'll you nicely, babe."

Jungkook just nodded as his hyung started to work his magic on his hard .

"Oh ." He cursed as the male took him all the way until he touched his throat. "." He breathed again and gripped on Taehyung's hair while the male ed him.

 

", , ! Tae, stop." He demanded and pulled away from the male.

"Why?" Taehyung pouted and took Jungkook's out stretched hand then stood up.

"Can't have myself coming yet. I want to do it deep inside you." Taehyung shivered at Jungkook's husky voice and nodded his head.

He let himself being turned around and he put both hands on the ceramic wall to support himself as Jungkook pushed in.

 

He gritted his teeth together as Jungkook ripped him apart. "Damn." It was his turn to curse.

"Baby, you alright?"

"Hhhn.. I'm fine.." he moaned out and Jungkook nodded. He held onto one of Taehyung's hand and entwined their fingers while keep ing in until he's fully on inside.

 

Taehyung exhaled loudly, "so full." He mumbled.

"But you don't hate it, do you?" Jungkook kissed the back of his neck and Taehyung nodded. The younger smiled, "I'm continuing?"

"..okay." 

 

After getting Taehyung's permission, he began to penetrate him deep, nice and hard. Driving the male crazy with his thick, hard shaft.

"Dammit baby, you feel so good." He groaned to Taehyung's ears and the male just muttered some inconherent words in return.

"I can't hear you, baby."

"I-I said.. y-you too..Kookie. feels good." Taehyung saidnin between his loud moans and Jungkook smirked.

"Damn you're just too adorable."

 

Jungkook ended up picking his pace and ed mercilessly in and put Taehyung causing the boy to do nothing but moan his name loudly, begging for release.

"I'll give it you, baby." He said while abusing the male's prostate. "Ah..!" Choruses of curses followed soon after as Taehyung balled his hands, head thrown to the back and his feet shriveled. 

"C-Coming." He warned and being the kind lover he is, Jungkook helped jack him off, pumping and squrrzing in a rhythm that obviously will satisfy Taehyung and bring him to the end.

 

White flashed inside the elder's head as he cummed to the wall, and Jungkook's hand. His lips hung open and tried to as many oxygen as possible while the maknae on his back hasn't stop ambushing him.

Taehyung heard Jungkook groan and he purposefuly tightened himself around Jungkook's meat, driving him to the edge.

With one loud groan and a final , the maknae finally released his seed deep inside his beloved hyung.

 

Both collapsed to the floor, Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

"Damn. It was great." The younger commented. 

 

 

 

 

"You should ask me to do something weird more, Tae."

"As if."

"Why not if I can take you raw this way and you senseless like this."

"Shut it!"


Written : 2015.08.12

Published : 2015.08.13

A/N : Hello! It's been a real long time since i last updated! Gosh, miss ypu guys so much haha school's been real busy and i kinda have problem here and all.. plus writer block! Omg i reallyhate writer blocks! And now im learning italian language from an app called duolingo (no one's asking tho) anyway, likewise, leave comments and upvote, maybe?

 A/N 2 : ~