[American Hustle Life] Eomma Always Win!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 5


Jin's gaze was as sharp as a katana sword when he watched Jimin and Rap Monster got on their shooting for their Boy In Luv MV. He knew that Rap Monster is somewhat a little.. american-ish and they were supposed to flirt with the girl they had scouted yesterday. But as far as Seokjin went, he only hugged or slung an arm on their shoulder!

What guess what Namjoon did!?

They kissed! asdfghjkl.

Well not really a kiss, and it couldn't be really counted as the real one but an indirect kiss is a kiss!

It's fine if RapMon wants to kiss their members because damn it was their precious children and little family. But it's a big X for strangers.

 

"Eomma, you're eyes are burning hole to appa's head." Hoseok half joked, trying to lighten the tension all around the oldest hyung. "Hoseokkie.. do you saw what he just did?" He asked through gritted teeth and the younger decided to shut up and change the topic. "W-Well.. hyung.. let's-"

"Seokjin-hyung!! Taetae and Kookie wouldn't stop making out!" Suga shouted, stomping his feet as the oldest sighed, momentarily decided to forget about Namjoon and went to stop their two youngest.

And true, Yoongi was not lying. He saw the two french-kissing in front of the girls and Seokjin proceeded to smack them.

"What are you doing, fetuses?" He asked with a folded arms.

"We're no fetus anymore, hyung." Jungkook pouted, rubbing his head as Taehyung did the same.

"Well then, might to explain why the heck are the two of you kissing oh so passionately in front of these ladies?"

Jungkook sighed. "Victoria was trying to flirt with Taetae hyung.. she asked wether Taetae hyung knows how to do a french-kiss and tried to teach him.. so I beat her to it and kissed him instead. " he reasoned.

"Oh.." was the only things Jin could say and he heard a high pitched laugh coming from Victoria.

"Oh no, I was just joking about that and I know you two is on a relationship. Jimin told me anyway and yeah I just want to see how Jungkook reacted to it." She smiled and said in his fluent english.

Making the couple blush when their translator explained what she had just said. "You're so mean!" Taehyung whined, snuggling into Jungkook whose arms were wrapped securely on his waist.

"Uh.. so.. you know.. Jimin and I..?" Yoongi tried to ask and she nodded, seeming to understood what he meant.

"Of course I know! Jimin and you is a couple, Jin and Rap Monster and Hoseok with no one." 

Hoseok gasped dramatically and held onto where his heart is and started to spurt gibberish.

"Hyung!" Yoongi half-squeaked when he felt something-someone- jumped on his back. "Oh my gosh, Jimin!" He groaned, shaking the latter off to face him properly, his slight anger fully gone when he saw the pitiful pout on the younger's lips. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling him down to sit on his side but rather than complainimg to Yoongi, he did to Seokjin instead.

 

"Eomma!! Appa won't stop flirting with the gurl and he kept blocking me from the camera!" He whined, making Seokjin blink. "And he even did an indirect kiss with the-"

"Stop right there, third fetus." Jimin frowned. "I'm not a fetus! Jungkook is!" He complained but that was ignored by their oldest as he went to their 'appa' when his eyes spotted the boy.

 

He stood in front of him with his hands on hips and gaze straight into Namjoon's eyes.

To tell the truth, Namjoon was kinda intimidated.

"W-What?" He can't help the stutter.

"Who allowed you to go that far?" 

"Huh?"

"Your oh so called 'acting'. Who said you could go that far to an indirect kiss and why should you block Jiminnie from the camera?"

"I blocked Jimin from the camera and indirect kiss? When did I do it?"

Jin frowned. "Are you playing stupid or did you really not know it." He sighed and dragged the leader all the way to the camera and asked for them to play Jimin and Namjoon's part for a little 'checking'. He didn't forget to call Jimin also because he too, need a little monitoring.

During those minutes, Jimin kept pointing it here and there where Namjoon had blocked him off of the camera and Jin stopped at the certain scene where the camera had perfectly caught on Namjoon's indirect kiss.

"So? Anything to defend yourself?" He asked as Jimin decided to slip out of his 'parents' fight.

 

It was a scene where Rap Monster ate the grape he had touched the girl's lips with. Namjoon stayed silent for awhile, trying to think if what good reason might satisfie Jin or to reduce his anger. But rather than a reason, he came up with what Jin was feeling.

 

"Are you jealous?" He bluntly asked. "I'm not!" He denied way too fast even for his liking then he blushed afterwards when he saw Namjoon's smirk. "So you ARE jealous." He said again, stepping forward while the older took one backward. The process was repeated until Jin was barely standing in the edge of the pool that Namjoon have to hold onto him to prevent him from falling inside.

 

"You still want to deny it?" He asked challengingly. "I'm going to let go of you." He threatened. Jin lightly nip on his lips, but he was aware of Namjoon's back then he smirked himself. "Try it." He said smugly and true, Namjoon did let go of him but rather than falling, Seokjin was pulled right up to the ground as he kicked Namjoon down instead, skipping happily and high fiving with Jimin.

 

"Chim Chim you're the best!" He squealed and Jimin laughed. "Sorry, appa! But i'm still mad at the fact you're blocking me from the camera!"

 

They said and skipped arms on arms to their stylist, most likely to say how Namjoon fell to the pool 'by himself' because he was 'playing around'.

 

"Oh, and Namjoon!" Jin shouted again, gaining the male's attention. "You're sleeping on the couch as soon as we got back to Korea!"


Written : 2015.06.27

Published : 2015.06.30

A/N : please leave comment  hope you have a lovely day ahead <3

Next : VKook