[Celebrity Bromance] Dissing

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"You, are MC-ing with Jungkook today."
"That's right. Jungkook, he MC good, right?"
Taehyung frowned at that, "No."

Minjae laughed, "Isn't he your groupmate?"
"He's so, so bad!" Taehyung added with a small laugh.
"No, he's gonna do well , we have the script."

"Believe me. There are 4 MCs, right?"
"That's right."
"He's going to be the most shy, out of four."
"Really?"
Taehyung frantically nodded, "Yes, our Jungkookie is bad at MC-ing so please help him a lot."

Minjae smiled at that and looked down to his script, "He's being cute here."
Taehyung swallowed the urge to click his tongue, "Usually he's not cute at all, he's a bit unfriendly actually."

"Back then, I'm like that too," Minjae said. "But when I got the script, I think of myself differently."
"Me too. Before you, I was the special MC."
"Really?"
"I told the writer that the script was too much, but I was doing it."
"Yeah, you ended up doing it."

 

 


 

 

 

"You dissed me, hyung!" Jungkook said in disbelief and he peeled Taehyung off him. Resulting in the older whining, "No, my warmth!" He complained, reaching for the maknae who in the end gave up and let Taehyung hugged him.

"You DISSED me," He repeated again.
"I did," Taehyung confirmed. "I'm sorry but I need to do that."
"Why? What's the reason for you, Kim Taehyung to actually bad mouth your boyfriend who's a perfect one and only golden maknae which is me, Jeon Jungkook?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes at the title Jungkook granted himself before he sighed, "Well.. I don't want people to like you."

"No! It's not like I don't want you to be famous or to be known to public or something like that. I just don't want peoples to like you, like personally -aish how do I explain it. I don't want people to like you the way I do.. romantically, you know. You are charming and all, it's easy for people to fall. So I need to do things to prevent that from happening and the only thing I can do is to talk bad about you. And I'm not going to be sorry."

Jungkook didn't answer him for a long time and Taehyung checked if he has fallen asleep. But no, Jungkook's looking at him with a dumbfounded look and Taehyung felt himself shrink.

"Or should I say sorry?" He added unsurely.
Jungkook still said nothing, he took Taehyung off him and picked him up so that they're sitting face to face.
"Why should you say sorry, it's not even a mistake nor a fault," Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"Oh my god Taehyung, from now on, you can diss me everytime you want. God that's literally the cutest thing you've ever confessed and I'm going to die if you continue to be this cute, you know."

"Well, it's not like I did in on purpose! It's an instinct that came to me."
"That's better, because that means you're naturally cute, that you're not faking it. Dammit, I can't contain my feels. Let's go to our room and I'll give you some -nope many, many love. Shall we?"

He didn't wait for answer though, he simply carried Taehyung up.

And a cough was heard.

"You do know we're all here, right?" Seokjin asked, trying to focus on the TV in front of them which was playing Taehyung and Minjae's celebrity bromance at the moment.
"And you do realize that we heard both of your confessions, right?" Jimin added.
"And you do realize that we heard you calling yourself boyfriend who's the perfect one and only golden maknae, right, Jungkook?" Namjoon said.
"And that we recorded it, right?" It was J-Hope.
"And that you just declared that you're gonna Taehyung so hard tonight, right?" Yoongi.

Jungkook just remembered it then, they were watching it together

 

 

But..

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but I don't give a , I don't give a . Bye hyungs."

 

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.05

published : 2016.06.05