[Flower Crew] Departure

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Have you got everything, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked as he patted Jungkook's bag.
"Yeah, thanks hyung."
"Anything for my Kookie bunny," The older joked as he watched as Jungkook had his quick breakfast Seokjin had prepared for him.

 

"Let's go now," Jungkook smiled as he patted his filled stomach. His hand reached out to grab on Taehyung's limp one.

Jungkook didn't mention anything about Taehyung being awfully quiet, instead he led the two of them to the car, s following closely behind with their casual clothes.

The ride was mostly filled with the hyung's advices about how to live without his boyfriend and Yoongi's special lecture about how to survive and get back home safely if he is by any chance couldn't wake up and the crew decides to leave him."

"But I don't think we should worry, after all." J-Hope declared as he looked at their maknae proudly.
"Yeah, our golden maknae will survive even if he is thrown alone in a deserted island," Jin added with a nod.
"Well, the only concern is whether the guys there treat him well or not," Yoongi shrugged.
"Of course they will! No one can ever treat our baby maknae badly and get away with it! Right, Namjoon hyung?"
"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"For your information, Jimin HYUNG, I'm not a baby."

No one really commented about Taehyung's silence but everyone could see him clutching so hard on Jungkook's shirt and his moist eyes.

 

Finally, the 7 arrived in the airport.

"You wanna eat anything, brat?" Yoongi asked generously.
"I'm good, but a lemon tea will be great," Jungkook grinned.
"What about you, Jimin-ah?"
"Doughnut? Wait but I'm on a diet-"
"I told you not to diet, you want doughnut? Then let's get it. Namjoon, Hobi and Jin hyung?"
"I'm good," Namjoon waved it off with a grin.
"Buy me whatever and I'll eat it," Hoseok said.
"I'm with Hoseok."
"Alright. What about Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung who was still clinging to his side and he leaned closer, "There's Burger King over there, want it?"
Taehyung shook his head.

Figured.

"Maybe a hot chocolate, hyung." Jungkook smiled.
"Kay. We'll be back shortly."
"Yeah, thanks hyung."

 

The 5 of them sat on the nearest seat, no words were exchanged and they simply enjoyed the silence.

Okay, no. That's not what happened.

Their attentions were solely focused on their usually hyperactive alien.
And they were even more worried of Taehyung compared to Jungkook, the one that's going to fly to Jeju all by himself.

"Hyung?" Jungkook whispered and searched for Taehyung's hand. He laced their fingers together and kissed Taehyung's knuckles.
"C'mon, smile. I haven't seen your smile ever since we woke up."
But Taehyung won't.

Yoongi and Jimin soon came back with few drinks and 3 dozen of doughnuts.
"Kookie's lemon tea and Tae's chocolate. Careful it's hot, Taetae," Jimin smiled a bit to his same aged friend. "And this one, is for Kookie, eat this on the plane." He gave him a single dozen.

"The two over here is for us to share," Yoongi mumbled, refering to the dougnuts while passing drinks to the other three.


After short chats and some lame jokes, finally it's time to part.

Jungkook's one hand held onto his bag while the other tried to peel Taehyung off of him -as not as he didn't want that -

"Tae, let him go." Seokjin said softly as he held onto Taehyung.
But the guy refused and he sniffled.

"Oh my god,"
Jungkook honestly saw this coming, but he didn't really expect that Taehyung will actually cry.

Jungkook dropped everything he was holding and hugged Taehyung close to his chest.

The broken sobs of Taehyung made his heart clench and the quiet pleas of 'don't go' Taehyung let out made it worse.

"Don't leave me alone."
"I'm not leaving you, Tae. It's only for 3 days, hm? I'll be back before you know it," Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears which were streaming like river.

"Baby, don't cry," Jungkook let Taehyung nuzzle his neck and wet his shirt.
"I'll call you every time we're having a break, okay? So that you won't feel lonely. Jin hyung, please make sure he eats well when I'm not there."
"Don't worry, Kookie."
"Uh and, Yoongi hyung? Can you let Jimin accompany him to sleep?"
"I'm good."
"Me too! I'll take care of Taetae for you!"
"Thanks hyung. Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung please play with Taetae if you have free time."
"I will, don't worry."

"You talk as if you're really going away and not coming back!" Taehyung wailed.
"No, Taehyung I only said that because I don't want you to feel lonely. Now please let me go, honey."
"I don't want to!" Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart squeezed at the sight of the older.
But he needed to go.

Unwillingly, he peeled Taehyung's limbs off of him and cupped his cheeks.
"Look at me."

Taehyung hiccuped, eyes looking straight at Jungkook's.

"Don't cry anymore, Taetae. You're making it hard for me to leave."
"Stay."
"You know I can't do that."
"Then can I come with you?"
"Sadly no, baby. You have your own schedules to finish."

Taehyung quieted down and Jungkook sighed apologetically.

"Now please, before I go, smile for me."
"I can't."
"No way my sunshine can't smile. Please, Taehyung."

Taehyung bit his lips, eyes big as he stared at Jungkook blankly.
And with difficulties, he forced the corner of his lips upwards.

Despite the tears, Taehyung looked as beautiful as ever, Jungkook concluded.

"Good, that's my baby."
"Have- Have a safe flight, Kookie."
"I will," Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung felt lips on his forehead and automatically closed his eyes.
The lips traveled down his nose and finally met his own lips.

Taehyung quickly responded back by pushing against Jungkook passionately, his arms tight around Jungkook as he mouthed an 'I love you'

The kiss lasted as long as they lungs could take and when they broke apart, Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too, lil pup."

"Please come back soon."
"I will, Taehyung."


And finally, Jungkook went away.


Hoseok was quick to sling his arm around Taehyung's shoulder, "Should we go home now?"
"Yeah," Taehyung nodded and they all turned to their back.


But,...

 


"Wait, Jimin why the are you crying?"

 

 


Written : 2016.06.10

Published : 2016.06.11

 

Sorry if this is a little dramatic >< and exagerrated ><