[BTS Festa 2016] Fair

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"So, you and Jiminnie often do things late at night, hm?" Yoongi frowned as he read Jungkook's profile.
"I know it! Sometimes I could hear soft whimpers!" Taehyung whined as he pointed accussingly at the two. "Not only you didn't wake us up, I swear you two must have done something to me when I was asleep, right!?"

Jungkook and Jimin grinned sheepishly, "We never stick it inside, I swear!" Jungkook defended the two of them. "But there's a one time Jimin's accidentaly got in your face, but we cleaned it, really!"
Taehyung whined loudly and crossed his arms, "I can't believe you! So while I was sleeping and Yoongi hyung was working, you guys were actually ing!? And not to mention harrassing me in my sleep!?"
"We don't only , Taetae and we didn't harrass you! To tell you the truth, we play more games compared to ing, really!" Jimin said.

"But seriously? You should have waken us up, you know. If I'm not working, that's it." Yoongi raised a brow.
"We would love to, but we don't want to bother you guys." Jimin explained. "Especially not when the two of you looked so peaceful sleeping."

"I really should have fed you guys milk before sleep." Taehyung complained. "Or maybe starting from now the two of you must read before going to bed every night and I'll wait until you guys fall asleep before I myself go to sleep."
"You know that's not possible, Tae. They're both like owl. Their insomnia can't be cured whatever we do. We tried it, remember? And no, you will sleep like you usually do. You have drama to film and lack of sleep is not allowed."
"But Yoongi-hyung, beside the fact that it's unhealthy, I don't want them to leave us out the fun!"

Yoongi sighed and petted Taehyung's hair softly as the guy clung to him.
"I know but if you stayed up, waiting for them who usually go down at dawn, you'll get yourself sick for sure."
"Yoongi-hyung's right, Taetae." Jimin and Jungkook agreed.
"Now, for Jimin and Jungkook, when we're asleep you guys can do it somewhere else, don't touch the sleeping us. That's harrassment, I agree. I don't approve Jimin on Tae's face, you know."

"It was an accident, hyung!"

"And the next day, we'll return the favor by having fun with ourselves before they wake up, how's it, Taetae? Are you good with that?"
"Uh-hm!" Taehyung nodded.

"NOT FAIR!" Jimin and Jungkook yelled.
"Where's the 'unfairness'? It's all good, you when we're asleep, we when you're asleep."

Jungkook and Jimin groaned, but they can't realky say anything.

"As expected, I love you and your swag, hyung!" Taehyung declared happily.


"Remember? Min Yoongi, genius."

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.10

published : 2016.06.10

 

Im sorry i dont even know what is this lol

This is a failed attempt but i have written it so.. yeah..