Jazz and Champagne: A Deathly Combination

The Dame

                “You certainly have an eye for luxury.” Chanyeol had to give it up for Suho, no one else could do what he did with P.I.E’s private jet. Done in its classic ivory colour with mahogany panels and furniture, the jet came with it’s own pilot and private butler. There was no other jet like it in the world, and probably because it was custom made.

                “I surprised my boyfriend with this on his birthday last year.” Suho smiled, handing them their visas and other immigration documents. “Since we don’t fly much I decided to move it for company use. This is the first time anyone else has been on the jet except for Yixing and I.”

                “Yixing is a very lucky man.” Baekhyun teased, plopping himself down on one of the plush leather sofas. “This is going to make our ride to San Jose even more perfect than before.”

                “You should take this opportunity to relax Chanyeol, you look rather haggard lately.”

                “That’s what we keep telling him.”

                “Well enjoy yourself for a couple of hours at least, and Baek, make sure this place is clean and don’t wipe out all the alcohol okay?”

                “I promise.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Now get out of here so we can fly off.”

                The jet was so smooth that it took off without a hitch. Chanyeol’s previous experience with flying has not always been this nice and now he’s worried that he will never want to fly economy anymore. Heck, even first class would lose to this.

                “What a coincidence, there’s nothing in this plane’s movie collection but classic private eye films.” Baekhyun laughed, swiping the touch screen panel on top of the wine bar. “Suho has always been a lover of classic films. Which one do you wanna watch?”

                “Anything. I haven’t seen a classic film in a while.” Chanyeol helped himself to some 'complimentary alcohol'..

                “Sure.” a film popped up at random as the two of them settled down to watch. “It just seems so obvious that the e would be the one with the problem, coming to a private eye in a sleazy looking office on the dirty side of New York to settles her problems.” Baekhyun sighed.

                “She does have a certain air of class.” Chanyeol smiled, taking a sip of his champagne.

                “Can you believe that this helped to build the modern world of private investigators and espionage? Like before 007 and his fancy gadgets there was nothing more than a man in a trench coat, hat and a cigar coming out of his mouth.” Baekhyun shook his head, crossing his slender legs.

                “You know cases today are not very much different from the ones in the past. Technology has changed but people still deal with the same issues like the ones in the past. Drugs, money, power, …”

                “And in the movies, the detective always gets the girl.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, his fringe lightly covering his right eye. “Are you like that?”

                “Nope, not at all.” Chanyeol sighed. “That kind of thing stays in the movies.”

                “When was your last girlfriend?”

                “About 3 years ago. She found out about my obsession with two things. Work and men.” Baekhyun laughed gently at that and asked “Did it end badly?”

                “Not really, but after that I have been so focused on my work I haven’t found the time to meet anyone else.”

                “So you’re telling me that throughout your extensive career with people of all kinds, you have never felt attracted to any one of them? Not even the slightest bit?”

                “Nope.” Chanyeol shook his head.

                “Any offers?”

                “Well…” he was rather shy to admit it. “I’ve had a few, but I always turned them down.”

                “Awww why? Is growing old alone a part of your career plan?”

                “No,” Chanyeol had to laugh at that one. “I just haven’t found anyone special yet.”

                “And what would you define as special?” Baekhyun asked, moving closer. Chanyeol could smell his sandalwood shampoo in his hair and the slightly fizzy and sour hint of alcohol in his breath. The film was now completely ignored.

                “Smart, understanding, independent, probably bright and friendly as well.” Chanyeol mused. “Couldn’t hurt if he was attractive as well.”

                “And how attractive should he be? Any ideal image in mind?” Baekhyun pressed on.

                “Oh come on now, that’s not fair. Beauty is…”

                “Oh shut up about the beauty is universal thing and it’s all personal taste I have heard that one a thousand times.” Baekhyun snapped, his hands flying everywhere. “What I want to know is when you close your eyes who do you envision kissing? Who do you want to unravel in bed like a gorgeous Christmas present you have been dying to open?”

                “Are we seriously going with this?” Chanyeol shook his head, his face growing terribly hot, and his pants seem to have a mind of his own as lewd images pass through his head.

                “Are you shy about revealing it? Or should I go first?”

                “Yeah you probably should.” That’s a much better idea.

                “Well, my last boyfriend was about 5 years ago…”

                “For real?” now Chanyeol was surprised. A gorgeous, y creature like Baekhyun was single for 5 years?

                “It was before I started working in P.I.E. The damn bastard left me for a man who sold tyres for a living. Like what the actual right?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, swirling his champagne glass. “When I did start working, seducing someone became a necessity, so now I do it effortlessly.”

                “And have you ever met anyone special enough?”

                “Well,” Baekhyun hesitated for a bit. “Let’s just say that they were not pleasant experiences.”

                “I understand. Falling in love on the job is dangerous, especially in your line of work.”

                “As yours too.” The duo clinked their glass together and downed the remainder of their champagne. The movie was nearing the end, and a smooth jazz number had come on, with still shots of the private detective and the classy e sharing naughty glances with each other.

                “You gotta admit, the jazz number of every spy movie is the highlight.” Chanyeol snapped his fingers, head bopping to the saxophone beat.

                “Very true. Movies like this are very y.”

                “You mentioned earlier that you are a pole dancer? How did that come along?”

                “Oh yeah.” Baekhyun snorted out. “I take pole dancing lessons to keep fit. I’ve been doing it for a year now.”

                “How good are you?”

                “Pretty good.”

                “Too bad there is no pole here.” Chanyeol mumbled, originally for himself, but he had forgotten how it was a big jet with only two people. Even the pilot in the cockpit could have heard that.

                “I can still show you something.” Baekhyun rose from his seat, walking in front of Chanyeol and blocking his view of the movie. The jazz number from the movie was nearing its ending as Baekhyun swayed his body lewdly with the music, gentle hands and graceful fingers making small movements in the air in time with his hips. Chanyeol could not see his face at all because of the light form the screen behind him, but his silhouette was probably better than seeing his actual face.

                “Good lord you are y.” Chanyeol breathed out, trying to hold back his moans. His mind was hazy from alcohol, and his pants were so tight.

                “I know.” Chanyeol could imagine the evil cat smile Baekhyun has plastered all over his face. He pulled the smaller agent’s arms as that he was placed in between his legs. Chanyeol pulled him down a bit more as Baekhyun sat down on Chanyeol’s lap, his hands in the detective’s hair as their lips were inches apart.

                “How are you possibly doing this to me? God you are irresistible.” Chanyeol’s deep voice sent shivers up and down Baekhyun’s spine as he bought him closer in his arms.

                “I never realized how strong you were.” Baekhyun breathed, their lips barely touching now. Baekhyun pushed himself forward to taste the detective’s lips and he could taste everything. A bit of the peanuts they had, the bubbly champagne they had and all that could melt a person. The kiss was hot and sensual, and despite the movie blaring away with gunshots and screams, all the focus on was each other’s breathing.

                “You taste so good Baekhyun.” Chanyeol laid the smaller one on his back, spreading his thighs a little bit apart as their lips found each other’s again. This was everything he had ever wanted or everything he had been dreaming of for the past few weeks. Kissing Byun Baekhyun was more than a dream come true, it was heaven on earth, and Chanyeol had forgotten how if felt like to feel this way.

                “I want you Chanyeol. I need you.” Baekhyun moaned, pulling the taller man against him, missing his warmth and his touch. His hands were everywhere, touching everything it could possibly feel as Chanyeol’s skilled lips travelled down his neck. His heart felt like he was on fire and all he could do was beg for more. “Chanyeol…Chanyeol please…” all he wanted was skin and heat and touch and some relief from this heat he had been feeling for the past few weeks.

                Then, they heard a door click open. It was as if everything stopped. Time, the movie, the kissing, the touching, the sensual heat as they faced a very surprised and rather amused looking pilot.

                “What do you want?” Baekhyun spat out, almost a bit too bitterly.

                “I was going to announce that the plane is now in autopilot and we are travelling over the Pacific Ocean. We should arrive San Jose in several hours.”

                “Thank you.” Chanyeol nodded, getting off Baekhyun’s body and sitting back in his position. The pilot tipped his hat and made his way across the jet to the other one. Baekhyun was still lying there as Chanyeol came to his senses, only realizing what he had just done. The awkwardness had begun to settle in, and everything was ruined. Suddenly, nothing was y or desirable anymore, just plain embarrassing.

                “I’m gonna go wash up.” Was his best response.

                “Okay.” Was all he could say. Dumbest response ever. Baekhyun wanted to say no, stay with me. You’re not done yet. But he had to make do with watching Chanyeol’s slender figure strip himself off his trench coat, shirt and belt as he entered the washroom. It was late and Baekhyun was tipsy, and very frustrated. Chanyeol didn’t come out for a very long time, so Baekhyun rolled his body over to the other side and he fell asleep.

                This was the first time he had to fall asleep unsatisfied.

*******************

Chicken5eva: Explain to me how you are still able to send messages on a plane.

DetectivePCY: It’s the 21st century Jongin, if they can send a satellite to Pluto, you can send messages on a plane.

Chicken5eva: so how was the flight so far? Ksoo told me the jet is fancy as hell.

DetectivePCY: It is, looks like something Paris Hilton owned.

Chicken5eva: LOL

DetectivePCY: Jongin

DetectivePCY: I

DetectivePCY: KISSED

DetectivePCY: HIM

Chicken5eva: Who?

DetectivePCY: God.

Chicken5eva: Oh.

DetectivePCY: BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU CHICKEN BRAIN

Chicken5eva: Oh.

Chicken5eva: OH.

DetectivePCY: Oh god

Chicken5eva: Was it good?

DetectivePCY: It was…

Chicken5eva: Did u enjoy yourself? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DetectivePCY: That is beside the point I think I may have screwed up our partnership I blame the alcohol and the stupid ing y jazz music but then he started dancing for me and he is ing y god and damn he is a good kisser too and it just feels so wrong

Chicken5eva: Did you get to him?

DetectivePCY: No, was interrupted by the pilot.

Chicken5eva: u pilot.

DetectivePCY: JONGIN!

Chicken5eva: Did you on the flight?

DetectivePCY: NO!!

Chicken5eva: Let me rephrase the question, did you in the bathroom thinking about Byun ing y Baekhyun after the asshat pilot interrupted you?

DetectivePCY:….

Chicken5eva:…. WELL??

DetectivePCY: yes

Chicken5eva: Thought so

                “Who are you messaging?” Kyungsoo asked, taking a sip of his tea as he poured some honey into the yogurt fruit bowl they were sharing. After Chanyeol and Baekhyun were gone, Jongin and Kyungsoo stayed behind to do a few more rounds of gadget testing. It had gotten really late and Kyungsoo was too lazy to travel back to his place which was much further away. Kyungsoo was given Chanyeol’s room to sleep in and in gratitude for Jongin’s hard work he made breakfast for them.

                “It’s Chanyeol. He’s freaking out because he finally kissed Baekhyun.” Jongin teased, still typing on his phone.

                “That explains the 32 missed calls from Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo laughed. “Is he freaking out in a good way or a bad way?”

                “He’s worried he’ll screw up the partnership, but come on it’s so obvious they like each other.” Jongin shook his head and typed JUST ALREADY and hit SEND. “Isn’t it annoying to watch two people you know who so obviously like each other run around in circles like that?”

                “I kind of want to lock them in one of our holding cells and tell them YOU CAN’T COME OUT UNLESS YOU ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS OR EACH OTHER.” Kyungsoo shook his head, taking a bit of toast.

                “I just don’t understand why Chanyeol can’t come clean about his feelings. I understand he has always been a professional but come on if you like someone, you like someone.” Jongin shrugged. “I always tell the person I like what I really feel.”

                “Do you now?” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and laughed. "It took a truth serum hidden in a burger to get you to reveal that you thought I was cute."

                "That was a minor setback in the plan.”

                "What plan?"

                "The plan to get you to go out with me sometime."

                “Say what?” Kyungsoo was still chewing on a piece of toast. His jaw dropped and bread crumbs were falling down.

                “I asked if you would like to go out with me sometime. Maybe after the case is done? Or even just for a quick lunch?”

                “I hope you’re not still feeling the effects of the truth serum.”

                “No more, see?” he opened his mouth wide. “No bubbles.”

                “Okay, sure.” Kyungsoo smiled. “Sounds like a good idea.”

                “You see, if Chanyeol could do what I do the world would be in a much safer place!” Jongin pumped his fist triumphantly.

                “You should tell Chanyeol that you asked me out then.”

                “Already did. Got the voice recording and everything.” Jongin held his phone out.

                “Can you send the same thing to Baekhyun? I kinda wanna rub it in his face now.”

                “You’re a little naughty aren’t you?” Jongin teased as Kyungsoo pushed him gently, face turning a little pink. He sent the files to Baekhyun as well and it was almost as if they could hear Baekhyun scream bloody murder from 20,000 feet below.

 

 

A/N: I have no idea if that was y at all, so I apologize if it wasn't up to par LOL. I'm actually updating while on vacation so if you do spot any mistakes let me know!!

Thanks a lot guys!! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!!