V/Taehyung

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please?” Taehyung made that adorable pouting face that you could never say no to. He widened his eyes in an attempt to persuade you to say yes. You sighed, and eventually gave in, nodding your head. He was so happy, he ran towards you and picked you up in a breathtaking hug. “My jagi is the best~”

“Lucky you know that, so better treat me nicely!” You pulled away and tapped his nose gently with your finger.

“I know, and I will~” he smiled lovingly at you and pecked your lips gently. “Now let me help you pick out your outfit!”

He wanted to go clubbing that night. You didn’t have anything against it; just did not support his decision that much. After all, the two of you were so young, and going to the club late at night may just make you guys easy targets. Taehyung would always say that he would be there protecting you, but you would always say no to him every single time. So you figured you might as well go along with his wishes this time.

You looked at your beloved boyfriend, currently raiding through your entire wadrobe, throwing aside anything that was either too short, or too revealing. That practically left you with only tshirts and jeans, and maybe a little something here and there. And those were never clothes that someone should wear to a club. Ever.

“Yah! Oppa! What am I suppose to wear then!” You grabbed onto Taehyung’s arm.

He turned to look at you, smiling. “I can’t let you be dressed in those clothes! What if someone decides to steal my jagi away, what am I supposed to do then?”

You sighed at his childishness. Picking out something to wear would take a really long time…

~

You could already hear the pounding music metres away from the club. You were wearing a black dress which Taehyung initially disapproved of, but after some persuading (and aegyo) he gave in. Right now, your fingers were tightly intertwined with his, as the both of you neared the entrance. 

As you stepped in, Taehyung immediately wrapped a protective arm around your waist, not letting you leave his side. You looked around. Reasons you didn’t like the club: It was too loud, it reeked of alcohol, and people scantily dressed were seen flopping around everywhere. Why did you even agreed to come in the first place?

“Oppa…” You tugged on his jacket, showing him signs of discomfort. 

Taehyung ruffled your hair affectionately and gave you an comforting smile. “Jagi, don’t worry, it’ll be fun! And I know some people around here, I’ll introduce you to them!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter