V/Taehyung

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

You hadn’t seen it coming really. You’d set up a movie date with your boyfriend of two years, Taehyung, and planned to cuddle him until you couldn’t breathe. You wanted to watch his favorite movie so you could see him smile and hear his laugh, you wanted to eat so much popcorn, you two wouldn’t be able to eat another bite of it for weeks. You wanted a normal date with your boyfriend and you had started to get what you wanted.

He’d arrived, bringing his infamous square grin with him, along with a bag of your favorite takeout. You two had made it through dinner, started the first movie, eaten half of the first bowl of popcorn when you heard it. Thunder. 

At first, it’d started out as rain, a few drops here and there. Taehyung had told you it wasn’t anything bad and you’d listened, turning your attention back to the movie. Then the rain got heavier and heavier before you heard the noise that made you jump straight out of your boyfriend’s arms and under your bed.

It was a childish hiding spot, you knew that. But it made you feel safe, especially with your blanket wrapped around your shoulders. This wasn’t your first thunderstorm with Taehyung, which means you didn’t get the usual “what are you doing” and “get out of there, it’s just thunder.”

Instead, you saw your boyfriend squeeze under the other side of the bed, bringing the popcorn. You looked at him in shock, wondering why he wasn’t trying to coax you out like he had last time.

“The view’s not amazing from here but it can work. Popcorn?” he offered, holding the bowl towards you as he made himself comfortable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter