Chapter 6

My Light!

Riiing. Riiing.

"He is there.." Baekhyun whispered calmly to himself, slowly opening the door. And there he was: Chanyeol! Styled hair, white shirt, skinny Jeans and that god damn good smelling au de toilette Baekhyun liked so much. He had to put his hands on his chest again or else he thought his heart would jump out of his body.

"H-Hi.." Baekhyun murmured and looked down to hide his blushing face, when suddenly a hand softly touched his chin and lifted up his head. His eyes grew wide and he thought his heart just skipped a beat when he found Chanyeol looking down at him with the cutest smile he has ever seen.

"It's just me, Baekkie." The taller one removed his hand from Baekhyun's chin and caressed down his arm until he reached his much smaller Hand, which suited perfect into Chanyeol's, and gently took it. "Just me."

"J-Just y-you.." Baekhyun repeated, but his blush never leaving his face. He looked down at their interwined hands and his heart went all thump thump. Chanyeol felt how nervous Baekhyun was. He tried to comfort him, but everytime he did, Baekhyun blushed over and over again..It was just too cute in Chanyeol's eyes, seeing and hearing the little puppy blush and stutter because of his words and touches.

"Let's go." Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun's hand and gave him one last gentle smile before heading with him to his car. When Baekhyun was ready to open the door, he got pulled back from Chanyeol, making him bump right onto his chest. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol in shock when their bodies were touching, his heart beating faster the longer he looked into Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol smirked down at the smaller one, wondering what he could think right now, but interrupted their moment when he opened the car-door with a loud 'klick'. Baekhyun shook his head and looked at where Chanyeol's hand was pointing at and found him opening the door for Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave him a small thankfull smile and sat in, where they finally drove to a place Baekhyun didn't know. The ride was pretty quiet, but not awkwardly at all, thanks to both of them. 

 

It took like 30 minutes til they arrived at a little restaurant somewhere outside the city. Baekhyun has never heard of that french restaurant called 'l'amour', but when they entered it, he was stunned. It was small but 'stupéfiant', how Baekhyun thought would the french say, even thought he didn't know any french. It was mostly held in a dark red, which liked Baekhyun even more, it was his favourite color, which of course Chanyeol exactly knew about and it was probably the reason why he had chosen this restaurant.

"Bonjour Sir." A man greeted them friendly.

"Bon-Bo..Whatever just hello!" Chanyeol laughed at his own fail. "I have reserved."

"What Name, Sir?" He asked with a french accent, which Chanyeol thought sounded kinda cool.

"Park."

"Follow me." They followed the guy to a small table next to the window. Both thanked the man and sat down.

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked with a big grin, even though he already knew the answer when he watched Baekhyun looking fascinated around. 

"It is perfect, Chanyeol!!" He smiled, still looking around. 

"Good!" 

 

They looked at the menu and Baekhyun got kinda shocked about the prices, they were pretty expensive, so the drinks were.

"Ch-Chanyeol d-don't you think they are pretty..expensive?" He raised his eyebrow's while still looking into the menu.

"Don't worry it's all on me." He looked smiling up at Baekhyun.

"W-what No I don't want you to spend money on me!!!" He shook with his hands, which made Chanyeol chuckle at his reaction. He knew that this would be Baekhyun's reaction, but Chanyeol firstly had the money and secondly he knew how much Baekhyun liked those kind of restaurants.

"Baekhyun, I decided to take you out, so don't worry about that and just enjoy it." Baekhyun looked embarrassed down at the menu and lightly nodded his head, since he knew Chanyeol would never let him pay by his own. 

"Do you already know what you want?" A young lady interrupted with a smile on her face, already ready to note everything.

"Uhm yes, I want a Coke and number 43." Chanyeol said friendly and looked at Baekhyun.

"I-I want water and number 11, please." He said shy, looking at the young lady.

"But you hate water." Chanyeol suddenly said and looked from the lady back to Baekhyun. "And you hate bread with butter. You are so obvious, don't take the cheap things, I told you it's okay If I pay!" Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun and rolled his eyes. "He takes the same as me!" He told the lady, which was already smiling at them.

"You two are cute!" She pointed out while noting everything. "The food is going to be ready soon!"

 

When the young lady way gone, they began talking about everything which bopped in their minds, especially about things which happened when they were still young. "...and when we came home late while our mothers already waited angrily of us..." They both laughed at all the memories and good times they had. Even Baekhyun began talking more and laughing without thinking of Chanyeol as a different Person, but just as his  best friend. Even when the young lady came back with their food they continued talking and talking until they realized that it was already later than they had expected and decided to pay. When she came back with the bill, it was a total of 103$, which Chanyeol made 110$ out of it. For other people at their age it would be a lots of money, but Chanyeol sometimes spent that amount of money at parties, so he didn't mind spending it with his best friend Baekhyun.

 

"Actually I wanted to take you out to the cinema too, but I think we are already more than late." They both started to laugh and headed back to Chanyeol's car, where they finally drove to a place Baekhyun knew too good. It was their favourite place when they were young. It was a big grasland with a lots of flowers on it, a lake and one big tree somewhere in the middle of the field, but they were never able to see it at night, since they were still children. The night was clear and you could see every star reflect in their eyes. They said nothing and automatically went up to the big tree, sitting down next to eachother and watching the stars.

"Remember? Here we got to know us." Chanyeol broke the silence and smiled lightly at the memory. 

"How could I forget when a random child with yoda-like ears threw me into that lake?!?" Baekhyun half laughed and half shouted at him, making Chanyeol laugh at his reaction and his shocked face back then.

"Hey, my ears are cute, okay!!" He joked and raised his finger as a statement.

"Since when is creepy and cute the same?" Baekhyun smirked mischevous at Chanyeol.

"Ah creepy is what you call me?" Chanyeol's mouth hung open at Baekhyun's words, but of course he knew that it was all just fun. "Okay, now wait.." He jumped up to Baekhyun's surprise, grabbed his hand and pulled on it until he jumped up too. Chanyeol didn't waste a second and took Baekhyun at his legs and arms and lifted him up, making Baekhyun let out a small scream.

"H-Hey what are you doing?!?" Baekhyun shouted while Chanyeol just smirked at him. He made his way fastly to the lake, making Baekhyun scream even more while he carried him. Chanyeol ignored all the pushes Baekhyun gave him and all the 'stop it's' until Chanyeol stood in front of the lake with Baekhyun on his arms. "N-No!! No you would never!!" But Chanyeol just smirked. "I swear to god Chanye- CHANYEOL!!!" And the last thing Baekhyun could remember was himself getting thrown into the lake they stood in front of a few seconds ago. It didn't take long until Chanyeol layed on the ground out of laugher, until Baekhyun showed up from under the water, with water dropping down his hair.

"PARK. CHANYEOL!!!" Baekhyun shouted. "Help me the getting outta here you stupid !!!" Chanyeol stood up, trying to get himself together, 'cause he had the feeling he would die any moment because of laughing. He went over to him and whiped his tears away before he held out a hand for the all wet Baekhyun. Baekhyun took it and a smirk appeard on his face. "Revenge is sweet!" And with that he pushed Chanyeol to him into the water, watching him confused until he realized what just happened. They both immediately started to laugh while Chanyeol managed to get his wet hair out of his face. Chanyeol swam closer to Baekhyun and smirked, grabbed him by the shoulders and wanted to dive him under the water like they did as kids, but Baekhyun fought against it with pulling himself close to Chanyeol and embraced his arms around Chanyeol's neck and his legs around his waist that he had no chance to dive him, without diving himself. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and suddenly everything went quiet when they looked into eachothers eyes. The smallers cheeks began heating up when he realized in what position they were in right now. His body were pressed right onto Chanyeol's, while his arms were around the taller one's neck and his legs around his waist. Baekhyun's heart began beating faster and faster when he felt Chanyeol's hands getting slowly down from his shoulders to his back, pressing him even closer to him and never leaving his eyes. Some of Chanyeol's hair hung right into his face, which didn't make the situation any better for Baekhyun, cause he really looked stunning like that in his eyes. Chanyeol felt how nervous and somehow scared Baekhyun became, but so he was! He released one of Baekhyun's hands from his neck and gently put it onto his chest, letting him feel his fastly beating heart. The smaller one looked down at his hand which were now pressed onto his best friends heart and then back to a now cutely smiling Chanyeol. Then, Chanyeol slowly leaned forward, touching Baekhyun's cheek and gently pressing his lips onto his. Baekhyuns eyes widnened, but they started to close slowly when he realized what was happening. He passionately kissed him back and it lasted for at least a few minutes until one of them broke the kiss to get some air. The smaller one looked at Chanyeol with an all redden face and lightly swollen lips. One smile and no words made everything even more perfect. One smile from his best friend, Chanyeol, he fell in love with a few years ago..Only one smile.