Chapter 4

My Light!

To: Baekkie (1:15 p.m.)

Hi..Are you alright? You ran out crying earlier.. >.< I don't wanna See you cry!!

 

To: Baekkie (1:32 p.m.)

Are you busy right now? I can text you later if you want :)

 

To: Baekkie (2:00 p.m.)

Damn Baek why are you ignoring me?? -.-

 

Three useless tryings to get Baekhyuns attention, but nothing. After the third message, he was pretty sure Baekhyun is ignoring him. The smaller one is like every minute on his phone, he would probably never miss a message nor a call.

 

"Chanyeeeeol!" A familiar voice knocked on the door.

"What?!" He hissed, even thought he didn't want to.

"Wow..." The familiar voice entered the room. "That's how you greet your sister?" She laughed. It was Chanyeol's older sister Yoora. She already lived somewhere else with his husband and visited Chanyeol and his their mom like once a week.

"I'm sorry Yoora.." He sighted and leaned back.

"Aww what's wrong Baby-Brother?" She sat next to him and his head, trying to comfort him. He really couldn't lie to her, she immediately knew when something was wrong with Chanyeol...Well, not that Chanyeol could lie to anyone.

"Nothing okay!" He answered a bit too aggressive.

"Nothing, I see..." She rolled her eyes, he was just so obvious. "So..How's Baekhyun?"

"What? Where should I know?" He just shrugged with his shoulders, pulling his knees close to his head. 

"I knew it..So did you and Baekhyun fight again?" Everytime Chanyeol had a bad mood, it always had to do something with Baekhyun.

"Maybe.." He answered, but Yoora just stared at him. "...Okay yeah, and now stop starring.." He rolled his eyes and sat up.

"Okay, so what happened?"

"I really don't think that I can tell you.." He covered his head in his Palms, desperately.

"Chanyeol, I'm your sister, not mom!" She laughed. "Come on."

"Fine.." He sat back and took one last breath. "We went to a Party yesterday, and he drunk a bit too much-" He skipped the part where he got drugged from Lay, since he didn't want his sister to worry. "-Then I said I can't bring him home like that, his mother would kill him, so I decided to drive him here. When we sat inside the car, he suddenly began talking weird stuff..."

"What weird stuff?"

"Well, things like he..He is in love in me and- That he is gay.." His heart hurt at this memories. 

"And you are surprised?" Yoora began to laugh at his brother, she thought he was just so cute.

"Ehm yeah, My best friend told me that he loves me and you ask me if I am surprised..? You can't be serious.." He shook his head, his sister was so unbelievable.

"Well, it was obvious that this day will come." She gave him a cheering smile, leaving Chanyeol confused.

"What on earth do you mean?" He raised his eyebrow, totally confused.

"Oh Chanyeol you are so cute!!.." She patted his head. "It was so obvious!! The way Baekhyun looked at you. Everytime he looked at you, his eyes were so full of Love and you could literally see how much he adored you..Everyone saw it, except for you. And you know the person I am, I once asked him if he feels more for you, and he went all red and immediately left the room, he was so cute!!" She told Chanyeol, her smile not even once leaving her face. Chanyeol's eyes grew even wider and he went all speechless. "What are you thinking?" Yoora asked Chanyeol after 2 minutes of silence.

"I don't know.." He shook his head.

"What did you say? You know, after he told you?" 

"Nothing, I thought he was just drunk..I told him today what happened. He started to cry and ran out..And now he is ignoring my messages. But after what you told me, he really loves me, right?" His voice cracky and sad. That explains a lot..The crying and the ignoring.

"You maaay or may not said something stupid like 'You Fell in love with me' and that 'you are gay'."

"...said something stupid like..."

"...stupid..."

Those words got repeated in his head over and over again. Is it stupid to love someone? No! Is it stupid being gay? Hell no! And it's not stupid to love your best friend!!

Yoora gave him one last smile and a 'good luck' before she left. He needed to fix it, he doesn't want their friendship to end just because of this.

He got up and immediately made his way to Baekhyuns house. Since his mother had the car, he decided to take his motorbike. He learned driving like 2 years ago, but his mother always had the car, so he bought himself a motorbike not too long ago. It was at least cheaper than a car. It took him 10 minutes to reach Baekhyuns house and when he arrived he somewhere parked his motorbike and knocked on the door. He began feeling nervous, he didn"'t even know what to say. He realized that he came totally unprepared when Baekhyuns mother suddenly opened the door.

"Hey Chanyeol! " She said and let Chanyeol in. "Baekhyun is in his room, just go up." And so he did, he went up, his heart beating faster the closer he came to Baekhyuns door. When he stood in front of the door, he stopped being nervous..He now shivered all through his body. He was scared, scared that Baekhyun won't forgive him for calling everything he said stupid.

"Baekhyun, it's me, Chanyeol." He said uncertain and knocked on the door. "May I come in?" He waited a few seconds, but got no answer. "Okay, if you want to ignore me, fine. But I'm coming in now!" He angrily said and walked in, not caring if Baekhyun would allow it or not. But he didn't NOT allow it, right? What he found was a sad Baekhyun, with his knees rolled up to his head. Chanyeol immediately began feeling guilty and walked up to him, sitting next to his best friend. Baekhyun showed no Reaction, he didn't even look at him.

"Baekhyun..." He began and took his hand. His sudden action shocked Baekhyun so he immediately wanted to take his hand back, but Chanyeol didn't let go, and he indeed was stronger than Baekhyun. "I-"

"I'm sorry Chanyeol!" He burst out, crying. "Forgive me please!!" 

"Heeey don't cry Baekkie!!" He softly said and hugged Baekhyun. It didn't take long for Baekhyun til he hugged Chanyeol back, he now half-layed on Chanyeol's tights and cried.

"What on earth are you apologizing for!" He laughed lightly and softly Baekhyuns hair. He knew Baekhyun liked this and it was a good way to calm him down.

"F-F-For lo-loving y-you!" He quietly cried into Chanyeol's hoody and hugged him even more. "I'm so sorry!!"

"Shhht" He leaned down and took some hair away from Baekhyuns face, softly kissing his forehead. "Never ever apologize for your feelings!" Even thought it was just a kiss on the forehead, it made Baekhyun go all thump thump. "And after all, I should be the one apologizing..I'm sorry for calling it stupid what you said. It's okay to love me! And it's okay being gay! And I'm okay with you loving me, so I'm okay with you being gay. You are my best friend after all. It's just- Give me time Baekkie.." Time? Time for what? Baekhyun wondered and looked at Chanyeol with red puffy eyes.

"Time for what, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked with a cracky voice, confused.

"When you touch a man's heart, he will remember it forever. You touched mine, Baekhyun. The moment you told me that you love me, I couldn't forget about it, I kept thinking of it, until I realized it's because I love you too." He squeeshed Baekhyuns hand, kissing it softly short after.

"Ch-Chanyeol I-I think I'm tearing up again.." He rubbed his eyes, not wanting tears to fall down.

"Wait for it til I steal your first kiss." He laughed and gave Baekhyun a wink. Baekhyun immediately blushed like a tomato, hiding his all redden face in the pillow next to him.

"Don't hide your beautiful face." He said and took the pillow away. "Soo..How about a date next Saturday..Just me and you, dinner or a movie, we will See." His smile grew even wider when Baekhyuns eyes shot open at the word 'Date'. He never had a date, and Chanyeol knew that, that's why Baekhyuns Reaction was even cuter for him. 

"I-I-I..Y-Yes!!" He nodded and his shocked face broke into a big smile. How long did he wait for Chanyeol to ask him out?!? He didn't count the days, but it was definitely a long time.

"Okay then see you next Saturday!" He leaned down and kissed the hand he was holding all the time. "Bye"

"B-Bye.."