Chapter 1

My Light!

Best Friends. A word that describes something so strong in many different ways, something so beautiful and important..Just like the drug everyone needs to survive the daily life. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were one of these persons. Friends. Best Friends. They knew eachother since Kindergarten and they always helped eachother when one of them had problems.

Year by year they grew older, Baekhyun felt his feelings for Chanyeol getting stronger..Everytime Chanyeol touched him, he could feel the blood rushing up to his already hot redden face. Everytime Chanyeol said his name with his deep husky voice, Baekhyun would shiver through his whole body, but he never had the balls to tell Chanyeol about his true feelings. He was just too scared that their friendship would never be the same again, that he would ruin everything just by saying those simple 3 words. Those 3 words which would exactly describe how Baekhyun felt for his best friend. 

 

Today was the day Baekhyun hated the most. Friday. The day he had the most classes with Chanyeol: maths, biology, sports and english. Of course he loved being around his best friend, but Chanyeol had always been the touchy one, especially in sports when he used to touch him in many different ways, like carry him around to show his Friends how strong he was..Or when they played basketball, the way how Chanyeol's wet sweaty hair used to cover his perfect face..Breathe-taking!

 

---

"Morning Baekhyunnie!!" Chanyeol ran up to Baekhyun with his always bright and cheering smile.

"M-Morning Channie.." He gave him a weak and shy smile, trying to hide a blush, which was really difficult when he looked at Chanyeol's precious smile. Aish so cute!!  Chanyeol thought while he looked down at the much smaller blushing Baekhyun, trying to hide his inner schoolgirl. They both gave eachother one last smile before they walked in, not wanting to get late for their classes. Luckily classes went faster than Baekhyun had expected. Even though he had to hide a few blushes everytime when Chanyeol's knee accidentaly brushed against his, since they sat next to eachother, everything was fine.

 

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol suddenly whispered into Baekhyun's ear, not wanting the teacher to hear them. Baekhyun's heart immediately started to race when he felt Chanyeol's warm breathe on his ear, his voice so deep and rough, not to mention the way he said Baekhyun's name.

"W-What? - No I-I mean yeah?" He answered a bit too loud, which he immediately realized when all eyes were on him. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." He lowered his head as soon as he realized his cheeks turning Into a sharp red. Once all the attention was at the teacher again, he turned his head to Chanyeol.

"So what?" Baekhyun whispered, looking curious.

"Oh..Nothing!" Chanyeol gave him a big smile. You must be kidding, Yoda.. Baekhyun thought to himself, giving him a questioning look, but all he received was another bright smile, which Baekhyun just rolled his eyes at. 

 

---

"What? Sorry but I don't get this .." Chanyeol threw his head in the table, making Baekhyun laugh in amuse. "You think this is funny?" He fake-cried at Baekhyun. "It's killing me!"

"Look..It's not that hard. The mathematical formula to this would be the f(x) formula we learned not too long ago..You should have listened!" Baekhyun shrugged.

"You should have listened.." Chanyeol repeated childishly. 

"You kno-" But before Baekhyun could finish, the Bell rang and it was already lunchtime. 

"No you are not always right!" Chanyeol smirked and walked his way to the lunchroom, leaving Baekhyun speechless.

"Hey!" He shouted and ran to follow Chanyeol, which took a few more steps than he had expected, since he was like one head smaller than him. 

 

Once they entered the lunchroom together they got greeted by a bunch of people they barely knew. Well but that was the daily life when you are one of the most popular guys at school. But luckily they soon reached their usual lunchtable were they got greeted by their real Friends..You could tell because they were truly the loudest.

"Chanyeeeooool! Baekhyuuuuun!" Kai shouted through the whole lunchroom. Everyone could hear them, but they didn't dare to look, because it was already daily routine.

"Kaaaaaaaiiiii!!" Chanyeol shouted back while Baekhyun just smiled at them and watched them giving eachother brofists.

"Aish why do you have to be so loud?" Kyungsoo groaned at them.

"BECAUSE IT'S AWESOMEEE!!" Chanyeol shouted Into Kyungsoo's ear, making him groan even louder. "Don't be so grumpy." He laughed, patting his back.

"Well you would be too when you got laid the whole night, not getting any sleep" Kai smirked, sitting next to Kyungsoo. "Right Baby?"

"Kai!! They are not supposed to hear that!" Kyungsoo warned with an all redden face, slapping Kai's Hand away from his tights.

"Not that we would even care." Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed at the couple. Kai and Kyungsoo were a couple for already like 2 years.. And you could tell, even though Kai was mostly the ert with all his quotes, he really loved his Kyungsoo.

"Listen Guys! There's this Party today!" Luhan interrupted them. "We all got invited and I think we should really go there!!!"

"And why do you thi-"

"Gosh Chanyeol..Drunken es and all!!" Sehun interrupted Chanyeol. "Sounds fun!" A smirk escaped from his lips.

"Aish..Do you want to go there, Baek?" He turned his head to his best friend, even though he already knew the answer.

"Oh..You know I don't like parties.." He pouted.

"I know but look..I won't let anyone harm you! I'll always stay by your side!" He grabbed Baekhyun's Hand and held it tight. "I promise! It will be fun!" Baekhyun immediately started to blush when he felt Chanyeol's warmth around his hand.

"Oh my god what is he? Your Girlfriend?" Sehun once again interrupted and rolled his eyes at the two.

"How about you just shut up or else I am gonna k-"

"Okay I'll go!!" Baekhyun suddenly said quiet, almost like a whisper. "But please calm down." He smiled.

"Really Bakkie?" His eyes grew wide with a confused expression. Baekhyun gave him a light nod, which made Chanyeol's heart flutter. Oh my god..He's actually ging to a Party with me!  Chanyeol often went to parties with his other Friends, Baekhyun was never there. He wasn't the outgoing Person, but everytime Chanyeol was out and Baekhyun wasn't there, he felt something is missing.

"Alright... Guess we are complete then!" Kai clapped with his hands when suddenly the Bell rang. "So See ya es at the Party!!"

 

 

---

Back at home, Baekhyun was more than satisfied that the day went all quiet, without a touchy Chanyeol next to him. He threw his schoolbag to the side, not caring that anything inside could get destroyed and sat down. An exhausted sight escaped from his lips, when he covered his face with his palms. What are you doing to me, Park Chanyeol...

 

The last thing Baekhyun could remember was himself falling asleep on the couch, when he woke up by the sound of his ringing phone. He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep out of it, when he looked at his phone; 1 Message (ChanYoda)

 

ChanYoda (6:22 pm)

Hey Bakkie! :) Already excited? ^-^

 

Baekhyun (6:25 pm)

Sure. But i don't know what to wear .~.

 

ChanYoda (6:26 pm)

Whatever you wear it will look great on you!! \(^-^)\

 

As soon as Baekhyun opened the message, he felt his cheeks turn sharp red. Chanyeol used to complimet him very often, and everytime he did, Baekhyun got all shy and blushy. And Chanyeol couldn't deny he didn't like it, the affect he had on him, everytime he touched him, the way he used to blush and tried hide his all redden face, which failed miserable..

 

Baekhuyn (6:30 pm)

Okay^^

 

ChanYoda (6:35 pm)

Alright I'll take you up at 7:30 pm^^

 

Baekhyun immediately rushed up to his room, literally kicking the door open, just to search for some wearable clothes..Which was, to be true, not that easy, since he wasn't very outgoing. But in the End, he decided to wear some black skinny Jeans with a black shirt, plus his secret weapon: black eyeliner. And everyone would lie of they would say Baekhyun didn't look damn y with his black toned eyes and styled up hair. As soon as he was satisfied with himself, the doorbell rang and Baekhyun wondered when and why the time flew by that fast..But still he was looking forward to his first Party ever, even though he could swear it was still nerv-wrecking, the thought that Chanyeol was around him again..His beautiful Chanyeol.

Just when he opened the door, Chanyeol wanted to ring once again, but stopped when he saw the small stature in Front of him..And he was stunned!!

 

[To be Continued..]