Chapter 2

My Light!

"H-Hi" Baekhyun stuttered, looking at Chanyeol shy when the taller one didn't stop looking at him with big eyes.

"O-oh..You...Look good!" Chanyeol said, still surprised. The way Baekhyun's Jeans hugged his tights. The way his black shirt toned his body, not to forget the eyeliner..God that eyeliner. He looked so perfect!

"Thanks." Baekhyun whispered, looking down with an all redden face. "B-But you too!"

"I always do!" He laughed, trying to get comfortable after those minutes of staring.

"I know.." Baekhyun murmured quiet to Chanyeol's surprise. Was that a compliment? Baekhyun never made any compliments, no wonder, he could barely take it when someone made him a compliment and then this? No Chanyeol..Why should he? He shook his head.

"Uhm.. Let's go?" Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun gave him a light nod before they both headed to Chanyeol's car. The Gentleman he was, he ran up and opened Baekhyun the door like he always did.

 

---

When they arrived, Chanyeol parked the car and looked at Baekhyun, which gaze was already at him.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked worried when he looked at Baekhyun's face. "If you don't want, then we can still-"

"Chanyeol I already said it's okay!" The smaller one interrupted and got out of the car bevore Chanyeol changed his mind again. Chanyeol also got out and stood next to Baekhyun, who's attention was at all the people around him, heading to the party-house. He gave Chanyeol a light smile and immediately followed the people around him. They didn't even enter the house and Chanyeol got already greeted by a lots of people, which made Baekhyun wonder how often he even went out partying.

 

"CHAN...YEOOOL!!!" Kai's voice was heard. They both turned around and saw Jongin with his boyfriend Kyungsoo heading towards them.

"Baekhyun you look great!" Kyungsoo complimented, checking him out from head to toe. 

" yeah, really hot!!" Kai said, earning warning glares from Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun just blushed at both compliments, giving them a thankful nod. 

"I'm gonna get us some Drinks now, you wanna come with me, Baekkie?" Kyungsoo smiled lightly at him.

"Uh..sure." He nodded and Kyungsoo took his hand, when they both got stopped by Chanyeol.

"Kyungsoo-ah..Please take care of him!" He looked worried at Kai's boyfriend, which still held Baekhyun's hand.

"Don't worry." He comforted Chanyeol and with that they both left Chanyeol and Kai, heading to the drinks. "You know, even though it may be dark in here, I'm sure everyone could see your blush right now." Kyungsoo .

"W-what?" Baekhyun widened his eyes, feeling the heat rushing up to his face. And it was indeed true, he actually blushed like crazy when Chanyeol told Kyungsoo to take care if him.

"You are so cute Baekhyun" Kyungsoo grinned. "It's so obvious that you like him."

"N-No I d-don't l-like him!!!." And there he was..Baekhyun stuttering like crazy.

"Ah whatever.." He smiled, still teasing him. "What would you like to drink?"

"Coke." He simply answered.

"Oh yeah right, you don't drink alcohol right?" Kyungsoo whidened his eyes at him, which Baekhyun just nodded at. It wasn't like Baekhyun was against drinking, it was just he didn't like the taste of it. He once tried some, but the bitter taste didn't turn him on at all. He watched Kyungsoo getting the drinks, the Coke for Baekhyun and 3 other Cups with...Well he actually didn't know what it was, but he was sure it was with alcohol. 

Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun his drink, when suddenly loud music started to drop and Kyungsoo smiled whide at him, taking his hand again. "Let's go Baek!" He shouted to make sure Baekhyun heard him.

"Were to?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Dancing, stupid." And before Baekhyun could escape, Kyungsoo already dragged him to the dancing area. The music was loud and a lots of people crowded all around them, dancing like crazy. Baekhyun just stood there, not knowing what to do when Kyungsoo started to dance with the Crowd. Once he tried to get out of the people he got pushed from a guy behind him, making him bump Into someone.

"Yah watch out were you are going, !!!" A familiar voice shouted at the guy who pushed Baekhyun. He looked up and saw Chanyeol looking at him worried. "Are you okay?" He took a hold of Baekhyun's wrist, which made him blush again. Damn Chanyeol, stop touching me, I swear I'm going crazy..

"S-sure!" Baekhyun immediately took his hand away. "I-I'm sorry.." He excused himself.

"Hey were are you going?" Chanyeol stopped him before he could escape without saying a word.

"J-Just the toilet Chanyeol.." He looked at him.

"Shall I come with you?"

"It's just the toilet, Chanyeol, I won't get kidnapped." Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol's overreaction.

"Hey..But if, I would immediately safe my Princess." Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun teasing. Not that weird feeling again, Baek! Hide your blush! Hide your-

But without a Reaction, Baekhyun already left to the toilet, hiding his all redden face. When he finally crossed all those people around him, he went in and saw a few people in the toilet, one staring at him. It didn't take long until almost all left, except the guy who was staring.

"Hey there." He came closer, lightly smiling. 

"Uhm..hi." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at the unexpected greeting from the guy.

"You can't tell me that you are alone here, aren't you?" He smiled down at Baekhyun. The guy was taller than him and had black hair, casual dressed. 

"No I'm here with friends.." Why are you talking to me?

"So..And your boyfriend?" He smirked. Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

"I don't have one..And I guess that's non of your business.."

"Woahwoah chill cutie..I just wonder how something attractive like you doesn't have a boyfriend." Was he just really trying to flirt with Baekhyun? Well, the smaller one just rolled his eyes at this unbelievable guy, taking a sip out of his Coke, which he still held in his hand.

"Excuse me, I need to..I need to..to.." Baekhyun wanted to go, when suddenly everything blurred in his eyes, a sudden weird feeling ran through his body. He rubbed his eyes and took a hold of bathroom door. He suddenly had this dizzy feeling he really didn't like at all.

"You Alright?" The guy in front of him smirked mischevious at Baekhyun.

"No I- Oh god I swear what did you put in my drink?" He rubbed his head and suddenly fell into the guy's arms, making him smirk even more.

"Nothing baby boy..Come on let me help you." He took Baekhyun's arm and pushed him onto the wall in Front of him, both of his hands next to Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun whined and wanted to get away, but he was just too weak, not to forget that a drunken feeling crossed his body. The black haired guy pressed his body against Baekhyuns and put one of his hands on the smallers waist, while the other hand held both of Baekhyun's tightly above his head. One last smirk from the taller one, before he attacked Baekhyun's neck, kissing it roughly up to his jawline, totally against the smallers will. He shook his head a few times, pressing his eyelids together, when already a small tear started to form in his eye.

"Ch-Chanyeol.." He whined quietly, the said tear running down his cheek. 

"Aww..I thought you told me you don't have a boyfriend." He leaned back, facing the weak Baekhyun in front of him. "But I'm sure he does't matter sharing." He took the smallers arm and took it around his shoulder. "But we don't wanna get disturbed, right?" He smirked, dragging the all drugged and drunken Baekhyun out to the dancing area. 

 

---

"Were the is Baek?" Chanyeol suddenly burst out, looking around. "Going to the toile-"

"Chanyeol chill!" Kyungsoo interrupted. "He can take care of himself!"

"Or not.." Kai whidned his eyes and pointed somewhere, were Kyungsoo and Chanyeol immediately looked at.

"I-Is this Lay with Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, twitching his eyes together to get a better view.

"Oh no.." Was the last thing which was heard from Chanyeol before he rushed up to them. He stood in front of them and saw Baekhyun's arm around Lay's shoulder, which made his heart skip a beat. "Baekhyun! What are you doing, I told you not to speak with anyone!" The angryness was heard in his voice, but he wasn't sure why exactly. Was it because Baekhyun didn't listen to him, or because Baekhyun's arm was around a ing strangers shoulder?

"Chanyeoooool!" Baekhyun suddely looked up at the taller's voice. "Whassuuuup?" He shouted with his drunky drugged voice, which Chanyeol couldn't overhear.

"What the ?" He looked angry at the guy called Lay. "What did you give him?!?!" He immediately grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pushed him to his body.

"Well..I don't know what it was called, but it made me have a lot's of fun with him." The other smirked teasingly, his lower lip while looking at Baekhyun from head to toe. Chanyeol could feel it. The anger, the jelousy and the hate to the guy which stood in front of him. He pushed Baekhyun lightly away and gave the guy called Lay one hard punch Into his face, making him fall the the ground. 

"I swear..Touch him one more time and I'm gonna ing rip you apart you ing bastard!!!"

 

Chanyeol immediately took Baekhyun by his wrist and took him out. The smaller has already forgotten about the thing with Lay, his sad mood was gone. But it didn't change the fact that he was still drugged as . Baekhyun stopped in the middle of the way to Chanyeol's car, which made the taller one look at him in surprise. Baekhyun gave him a light smile and removed Chanyeol's Hand from his wrist so he could interwine both of their hands.

"I like this better.." Baekhyun blushed and looked at the ground. Chanyeol's eyes grew wide at Baekhyuns sudden action, looking down at their now interwined hands..He could feel his heart skip a beat at the thought that Baekhyuns hand fit perfectly into his. He tried to calm himself down and just gave Baekhyun a light smile in return, walking the last meters to his cars. When they arrived, Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun and waited for him to get in..But he didn't, which Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked in a calm voice, looking down at Baekhyun.

"I..Don't wanna get in there.." Baekhyun answered with his shaky voice.

"But why not?" 

"I don't wanna let got of your hand.." 

"..." Chanyeol went all speechless..What did he just say? A light blush crossed his face, remembering those words which just came out of Baekhyuns mouth. Baekhyuns drunken mouth, not forget to mention..Yeah right, he was drunk and probably didn't even know what he was talking about.

"Just get in.." Chanyeol lightly pushed him in and closed the door, walking around his car and taking one last deep breathe before getting in by himself. "Put on your seatbelt please." Chanyeol smiled.

"Fiiiiind the El Doradooooo" Baekhyun suddenly began singing loud enough for everyone around the world to hear. What the ?  Chanyeol thought.

"Baekhyun I said-"

"I'm not okaaa' aaaa' aaa' aaaaaayyyy" Once again he interrupted Chanyeol with a song he knew too good. A song from My Chemical Romance, one of his favourite Bands.

"BAEKHYUN!!!" Chanyeol shouted, making Baekhyun immediately shut up. "Can..you please put on your seatbelt now?" He asked, now more calmly.

"No!" He answered simply.

"..why?" 

"Because you shouted at me!" He shrugged.

"You're kidding, right?" Chanyeol laughed, but got stopped when Baekhyun looked serious at him. "Oh My god you are really something.." Chanyeol sighted and rolled his eyes, leaning over Beakhyun to get his seatbelt.

"I'm okay noow." Baekhyun suddenly began singing quietly into his ears again, making him realize how dangerously close he was to the smaller one. He lightly turned his head to the right, looking into Baekhyun's eyes. They were only a few inches away and Chanyeol's blood started to rush up his face, when Baekhyun suddely took his hand and put it onto his chest, letting Chanyeol feel his fast beating heart.

"B-Baekhyun w-what-"

"Chanyeol I-

 

[[To be continued]] 

 

---- 

Hello subbies :3 I hope you like My story til now and keep reading ^-^ And sorry for the open end *cough* ...xD