Chapter 5

My Light!

One week later, it was the day Baekhyun waited for since he realized he was is in love with his best friend Chanyeol. Since the moment he began loving his cute, yet creepy smile. Since the moment he fell in love with Chanyeol's brown eyes, which Baekhyun couldn't look at, because he was too scared he would drown in them. But now his dream came true, but still, he was as nervous as he's never been before. Nervous what is going to happen after the date. Nervous that Chanyeol would suddenly realize that he isn't in love with Baekhyun. Nervous that Baekhyun would somehow ruin their date or the worse thing, ruin their friendship just because of his sudden confession last week.

But still, there wasn't time for being nervous now, not when he still have to get ready. And after all, it was 'just' Chanyeol, his best friend. It's not like it would be the first time they are going to meet up alone. No, but it was the first time they are calling it a date.

"Okay Baek, what are you going to wear on your..D-Date with Chan..Yeol.." Only the thought of it made him shiver and having a mental breakdown. Baekhyun's clothes were all seperated in his room. A shirt here, a trouser there and some hoodies on the other side, but what he was definitely sure about was that Chanyeol liked it when he wore oversized clothes like hoodies or shirts, it made him look 'even cuter than he already was' as Chanyeol said by himself once at school. Oh Baekhyun can still remember how he went all red and excused himself to the toilet. But enough of it, in the end he decided to wear a black skinny Jeans and an oversized grey Pullover, one of his favourits and put a little bit of eyeliner on it. He actually just looked like usual, but the eyeliner and his hair were on point. It suited perfectly to him.

 

At the same time around Chanyeol's, the taller one was, instead of Baekhyun, kinda chilled. I mean yes, he was nervous, but not as much as Baekhyun. Just like every week Yoora visited Chanyeol and his mother again. 

"Chanyeol is mom at work?" She walked into his room and right into Chanyeol half , changing his clothes.

"Oh my god, get the out." He covered himself with his hands, fastly putting his clothes on. Well, that was his sister, not caring about other people's privacy.

"Ah Chan, it's not the first time seeing you Peni-"

"YOORA!"

"Alright, Alright!" She chuckled and threw his hands in the air, walking out. "Come down when you are done."

"Yeah yeah.." He rolled his eyes, putting on his white shirt he decided to wear. Proudly he turned around, checking himself out in the big mirror right in front of him, his skinny Jeans suited him perfect and emphasized everything what needed to be emphasized. He actually didn't style his hair much, but today he was totally motivated doing it and he was positive surprised how good it actually looked. Once he was satisfied with his look and used some au de toilette, he proudly went down and watched out for his sister.

"So..To come back to your question, yes mom is at work and next time knock before you walk in..Thanks." Since he had still a few minutes, he decided to sit down an get himself something to drink.

"I already told you it wouldn't be the first time seeing your-"

"YOORA GOD DAMN!!"

"Okay okay." She laughed and somehow liked seeing Chanyeol embarrassed like this. "But..Your thing down there is pretty well emphasized today." She eyed at Chanyeol's scrotch.

"Oh my God you are my sister.." He facepalmed himself, or just tried to cover his reddened face, he actually couldn't even tell by himself.

"So..Skinny Jeans, styled hair, and.." She leaned closer to him. "..Is this Au de Toilette?!?!" 

"Yes, yes and yes."

"Omg you are going on a date!!!" Yoora jumped up and ruffled his hair. "Who is it?!? You better tell me ever-"

"Calm or you're gonna get a heartattack old Lady." He interrupted her, which he earned a light slap on the head. "Ow!" He said, even thought it didn't hurt. "And no, I'm not going on a date.." Even thought it was a lie, he wouldn't tell Yoora about it. "I'm just meeting up with Baek."

"Oh my god you're going on a date with Baekhyun!! Oh god I can't breathe I-"

"No Heck this isn't a date!" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh..It is!" She crossed her arms.

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"It's not!!"

"IT IS!!"

"No it's not!!"

"It's not!"

"IT IS!!" Wait..what?

"Hah!!! I knew it!!" Yoora snapped at Chanyeol. "And now tell me the truth, it is one, right?" She now said calmly with a bit of seriousness in her voice.

"Okay.." Chanyeol sighted. "It is one." He turned red and his head began heating up. Did he just actually came out in front of his sister?

"Aw it's okay Yeollie, I always knew you are interested in guys." Her smile went even brighter, not even because of the fact that he liked guys, also that he had the guts to tell his sister. "I'm so proud of you!!" Yoora gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"What?" A shocked look appeard on his face. "How wou-"

"Female intuition, Yeollie. Female intuition." She chuckled, her smile never leaving her face.

"Whatever, I gotta go now, and stop creeping at me with that smile." He stood up and took his jacket.

"Have fun and take it slow with my innocent Baekhyun!" But all she got was an annoyed glare and a middlefinger right in her face. Yoora knew it was all just fun, so she laughed it off.

Chanyeol took the car, because his mother decided to go by foot today..To Chanyeol's luck though, it wouldn't be romantic at all, taking Baekhyun out with his motorbike or taking a taxi or the bus. The closer he was to Baekhyun's house, the more nervous he got, which made him listen to some music to calm himself down.

"Stop it, heart! Stop it!!" Chanyeol put his hands on his chest and felt his way too fast beating heart when he stood in front of Baekhyuns house.

 

"Stop it, heart! Stop it!!" Baekhyun put his hands on his chest and felt his way too fast beating heart when he waited for Chanyeol to arrive.

 

Riiing. Riiing.

 

-----

Hello dear readers :3 At first thank you so much for reading and for commenting and subscribing :3 That really means a lot to me!! Then I wanna apologize for My bad english, it is not My first language xD I am german so yeah..xD

Today I talked with my sis about my fanfictions and then she asked me what is the most important for me: The views, the subscriber or the comments and that was kinda interesting, because I never really thought of it since I think everything is important. BUT then I realized that I write for me AND for other people, which is making the views\readers very important. But what really give me Motivation is reading those awesome comments of you guys <3 If only one Person likes my fanfiction, then I think I did my job :3

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING <333

P.s: Next Chapter is gonna be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :3