Chapter 3

My Light!

"Baekhyun you w-what-?" Chanyeol shivered.

"Chanyeol I...I love you so much." Baekhyun almost cried out. 

"Of course, we grew up together..I love you too." He laughed at Baekhyun. Of course, they were like Brothers, of course he loved him.

"N-No Chanyeol, you don't get it!!" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "I ing fell in love with you!! I am gay, okay!! I, Byun Baekhyun, like guys!! And I especially like you..." Suddenly everything went quiet. Baekhyun really looked heartbroken right now, his already teary eyes hurt Chanyeol. But Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol wasn't gay, which made it even harder for him. Yeah even thought he was drugged and drunk, it was still hard for him. He never thought that he would come-out in front of Chanyeol and even confess to him. Never..

"Wow..." Was all Chanyeol said, leaning back to his own seat. 

"Wow?..Wow?" A tear ran down Baekhyuns cheek when he heard Chanyeol's words.

"Baekhyun.." He took his hand. "I- Well you are drunk and I-"

"And you what? Do you think just because I'm drunk I don't mean what I say? Do you think I'm saying those things today, just because I'm drunk? Yeah, then let's just forget about the fact that My heart starts to race everytime you touch me when I am NOT drunk..Let's just forget about everything I said today.." Baekhyun cried out, his voice cracky and sad. He pushed his hand out of Chanyeol's and leaned back, whiping his tears away. Chanyeol went speechless Once again. He put both of his hands on the steering wheel, starting the engine. He really had no words for the whole Situation. He was just glad that Baekhyun was drunk enough to not remember anything tomorrow.

"I am really sorry.." Chanyeol sighted, but when he got no answer he looked to the left, watching a cute sleeping Baekhyun. But one Problem was still left. He could never ever bring Baekhyun home like this!! His mother would kill him. That's why he's going to bring him to his house. When they finally arrived, he got out of his car and opened Baekhyuns door. 

"Hey wake up!" Chanyeol ruttled on Baekhyuns sleeve, but no Reaction. After a while, he knew it was useless and carried him Bridal-Style up to his room. Everyone who wouldn't know that they are just best friends and not more would think they are two lovings, the way Chanyeol carefully carried him up. And since Chanyeol was a living Giant, he had no problem with it.

He opened the door and layed Baekhyun in his huge bed. Chanyeol was just glad that his Parents weren't at home. They really liked Baekhyun and he knew they would be very dissapointed of Chanyeol for not taking care of Baekhyun. After a while, Chanyeol decided to switch his clothes. 

"What a day.." He sighted and took his sleeping clothes on. When he finally changed his clothes, he remembered that Baekhyun needs something to wear too. I mean sure, he just could wear the clothes he already wore, but Chanyeol would never let Baekhyun sleep in those uncomfortable clothes. A few seconds later, Chanyeol already found a shirt which suited awesome to Beakhyun...Not that Chanyeol would mind. But still, why not looking awesome while sleeping?

He walked closer and stood in Front of the sleeping body and since Baekhyun probably won't get up til tomorrow, he knew he is going to be the one changing his clothes. But somehow, and he didn't know why, he became nervous. The thought of Baekhyuns body sent shivers all through his body.

"Get yourself together Chanyeol.." He said to himself, lifting Baekhyuns shirt and finally removing it completely. Stunned. Stunned was probably the best word to describe Chanyeol's feelings right now. Baekhyuns milky pale chest was just too perfect to be real. "OK get yourself together, Chanyeol.. It's just Baekhyun.. Just Baekhyun!" He immediately lifted Baekhyun's right arm to put on his t-shirt. Wow, and he somehow liked his touch on Baekhyun's body..He liked how Baekhyun's small body would suit perfect to Chanyeol's, and how-

"OK stop thinking those things, god damn!!" He facepalmed himself for thinking such things. After he finally put his t-shirt on, he decided to finally get some sleep by himself. Thanks to god his bed was huge enough for 2 people, he layed himself next to Baekhyun. I mean that wasn't really new for them, since Baekhyun offen slept at Chanyeol's. They always used to wach movies or just talking about life. But now, now that Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun liked him a bit more than he should, he suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable with it. Not that Chanyeol was against beingen gay, no the opposite. It was just that he never thought of Baekhyun in that way...til now. He suddenly began pointing out all the cute things of Baekhyun. His cute nose, his perfect voice, his annoying but lovely Character. It suddenly became all visible...

"Good night Baek.." He smiled at the sleeping body next to him, watching him breathing in and out.

 

The next day, Chanyeol woke up when the sun shined right onto his face. He streched his body before heading to the bathroom, trying to be as quiet as possible. The last thing he wanted was to wake up Baekhyun. When he came back he quietly changed his clothes when he suddenly heard some moans.

"Ah .." Baekhyun suddely rubbed his head, slowly sitting up. 

"Headache?" Chanyeol teasingly laughed at him.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Well, that's My room! Stupid.." He rolled his eyes. "So Mister.." He walked over to Baekhyun, sitting next to him. "What did I tell you? Not talking with someone when I am not with you?"

"I can't even remembering anything.." Thanks god, was all Chanyeol thought.

"Because someone drugged you, your luck that the good Chanyeol took an eye on you.." Chanyeol's voice suddely became a bit angry, but worried at the same time. He doesn't even want to imagine what have happened if he wouldn't have Seen Lay.

"Oh ..I don't even want to hear Details to be true.." He Once again rubbed his head in pain.

"Yeah..that's probably the best.." Chanyeol murmured to himself, but that wasn't unheard by Beakhyun.

"W-What do you mean?" Baekhyun widnened his eyes at Chanyeol. "D-Did I do something..weird? O-Or said something not so good?" Nervousness suddenly overcame his body..Die he eventually tell Chanyeol that he- No! No Baekhyun would never be that stupid..

"Oh.." Oh god what should he say? "E-Eh no-no! Don't worry..Don't worry!" He fake smiled at him. He could feel the sweat run down his face. "Y-You didn't say anything 'not so good' to me. Haha." He scratched his head a bit.

"Liar." Was all Baekhyun said.

"What?"

"I know you long enough. I can literally See all the sweat which is running down your face..Just like your nervouseness..So what did I say?" Baekhyun stated serious..Too serious if you ask Chanyeol. Baekhyun is actually never that serious..Does he may remember everything that happened last night? No! No way, he was definitely too drunk!

"Tsss n-no I really would n-never never never lie to-"

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun warned.

"Never! Really I-"

"Chanyeol!!."

"I mean I am your best-"

"CHANYEOL!" He suddenly shouted, making to elder shut up. "Gosh stop ing lying and ing tell me!! You are acting weird!" Chanyeol was just the worst liar..

"Okay.." He sighted and took a deep breathe. "You maaay or may not said something stupid like 'You Fell in love with me' and that 'you are gay'." Chanyeol awkwardly laughed at him. "Weird what alcohol can make you say, right?" Baekhyun suddenly went all quiet, eyes big and his stare straight on Chanyeol. "...Right?" He repeated nervous when he got no answer. But Baekhyun's glare was still straight on Chanyeol, like he would collapse every minute. "B-Baekhyun? A-are you okay?"

"S-Sure..I- I need to go.." Baekhyun almost jumped up and took his stuff.

"B-But Baekhyun-"

"Sorry.." He immediately ran out of the room with watering eyes. Chanyeol was totally out of words, did Baekhyun just actually start crying? But why? The last thing what he wanted was seeing Baekhyun cry..