Pleasure & Pressure

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing

Chapter 8:  Pleasure and Pressure

“I just can't get used to you hanging so freely at my place.” Jiyeon pouted lightly as Sehun could barely open his eyes. “Why did you drink so much last night? I don’t remember anything well, but you were too drunk.” She muttered.

Sehun finally managed to open his eyes and get up. Just then he realized he was sleeping on Jiyeon’s bed with her next to him. It wasn’t the first time they have shared the same bed, however at that age and that mind, it wasn’t easy for Sehun to control himself. Especially if he was drunk,… he didn’t want to imagine what could happen or what happened.

“I don’t quite remember.” Sehun mumbled and bit his lip. Then he glanced at Jiyeon. She was wearing an oversized white t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was in messy waves, the usual bed look.

“Don’t push yourself, Oh Sehun.” Jiyeon laughed. “Do you have headache? Should I prepare something?” she asked.

Sehun looked at her puzzled. Jiyeon was calm, calmer than he wanted her to be. She didn’t look fazed at all and that hurt his ego.

“Actually, I'm fine. I will prepare breakfast so you wash up first if you have schedule.” Sehun smiled. He got up and after patting Jiyeon’s head he walked out of her bedroom.

Jiyeon looked as he walked and then locked the door. After breathing out deeply she took off her t-shirt and walked in the bathroom. She tied up her hair in a messy bun and then looked at herself in the mirror. After realizing she looks horrible thanks to her dark circles, her eyes slowly moved to her body.

Her neck was covered with a few reddish marks, which also followed down to her chest. It wasn’t hard to guess that those marks were indeed hickeys. The culprit was obvious too, however, he had no idea himself.

Jiyeon sighed. Yet again, she had to pretend nothing happened between the two of them. However, this time, it was more serious. This was going to affect Sehun more than it did  to her.

“Why do I need to remember everything even if I get drunk as well? What kind of a punishment is this!” Jiyeon glared at herself in the mirror. She had to cover so many spots so Sehun doesn’t get suspicious.

But actually, he already was suspecting things.

--/---

 

“Comeback preparations are all over! After two weeks the first teaser will be out. This time, I will be promoting for a longer period since it's a comeback after over a year, also it's a full album.” Jiyeon giggled as she explained.

“Unnie, I wish I was next to you. But I will be at your place tomorrow around 5 pm and we  can drink together.” SooJung smiled brightly.

Since Jiyeon was so happy with everything, she didn’t think it was a waste to celebrate by herself with a  few glasses of alcohol.

“I think I can hold my alcohol better than I used to.”Jiyeon giggled. Then SooJung laughed loudly as much as Jiyeon could see from her phone. “Hey, don’t underestimate me.”

“Unnie, last time I remember you drinking was on your prom and Sehun had to carry to your room. The next day you were a blank page.” SooJung chuckled.

Jiyeon had to pretend she didn’t remember anything, so she just smiled at her. “I think I should stop bothering you while you're overseas. I will be waiting for you tomorrow. Be safe!” and then they ended the call.

Soon after she received a call. “What is it Oh Sehun?”

“I forgot the pin to unlock the door. Please open up.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, but since she was already a bit tipsy she didn’t care as well. She got up and rushed to the door. Sehun looked pretty wasted as well – you could sense it from his huge grin and reddish cheeks.

“Oh, you're drinking as well?” he giggled. When Jiyeon shot him a weird look he just wrapped his arms around her tightly. “Let's drink some more, shall we?” he mumbled to her and walked her so both of them sat down on the floor, facing each other.

“I have something to celebrate, but why are you drinking?” Jiyeon asked bluntly. Alcohol gave you that kind of freedom, not that Jiyeon needed it but… yeah at times it was necessary.

Sehun leaned towards her without taking his eyes off her and then took her empty glass to fill it. “I just felt like it. Sometimes I have such needs as well.” He smiled innocently as if he what he said didn’t sound wrong at all.

If Jiyeon wasn’t drunk she would have said something similar to she doesn’t care about his needs, but since she didn’t have much control of her own mouth she just giggled. “Poor you.”

And after a few rounds of filling their glasses with alcohol, Jiyeon’s eyes started getting heavier. “I will go to sleep, Oh Sehun. Night.” She waved her hand lightly and managed to get up while holding on to various things.

Sehun’s eyes followed her and a few minutes after he also got up. However, unlike Jiyeon, he wasn’t feeling sleepy. He was too drunk to care, he only saw and thought of one thing, one person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter