Biggest Treasure

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing

Chapter 6: Biggest treasure

 

“Guys, I'm so sorry.” Jiyeon pouted as she glanced at Sehun and SooJung.

She had invited them to have dinner at a very good restaurant. It's been a while since they had gone out to eat delicious food.

“Unnie, why are you sorry?” SooJung questioned her.

Sehun and SooJung had already taken their seats, on the meanwhile Jiyeon had to go to the restroom.

“JiHyun unnie called me, apparently she reserved a table for us two at a really expensive restaurant and she waits for me there. It will be really bad for her if I don’t go, right? So, forgive me this once?” Jiyeon bit her lip after pleading her friends with her eyes. She just lied with an ease.

Sehun nodded and SooJung didn’t mind it either. “Let's go then. We didn’t order anything anyways.” He said and got ready to get up.

Jiyeon shook her hands at them. “No, no. You two should stay here and enjoy a delicious dinner. Please? I don’t want to ruin it for you.” She smiled at them. “Sehun, you may get inspiration for your new book. But then, you never have a writer’s block.” She chuckled.

Sehun sighed with disbelief. “Yah, Park Jiyeon! When will you stop teasing?”

SooJung laughed watching the two of them. “Okay, unnie. We got it. Send my greetings to JiHyun unnie.” She smiled lightly and started looking thought the menu already.

“Okay then, send my greetings to sister-in-law as well. I'm well mannered after all, she should look at me prettily.” Sehun smirked at Jiyeon, who immediately glared at him.

“Okay. I'm going, don’t forget to have fun.” She waved her hands at them and walked away. Easily lying to her dearest friends – that was her reality. Actually Jiyeon invited her sister to a nice dinner.

Jiyeon had planned it for a while – leaving SooJung and Sehun by themselves. It's not like those two weren’t by themselves before, but having a dinner just the two of them was different. It most probably have the feel of an actual date.

“When are you going to propose to unnie?” SooJung asked after ordering dishes. She leaned to the chair comfortably and looked at Sehun. Her gaze didn’t move from him at all.

“Propose? Are you that eager to send us away?” Sehun laughed. He didn’t take her words seriously, he just didn’t want to. But then again, he knew SooJung was going to make him answer. “She's not ready for that, SooJung-ah.” He muttered.

SooJung’s gaze finally fell down. She always implied to Jiyeon that she and Sehun should get married and probably will get married one day. Jiyeon never took it seriously, yet when she was with Sehun she didn’t mind his words implying about marriage. They were friends for such a long time, their bond was no joke, the feelings they had for each other were beyond strong.

“For some reason I remembered my first boyfriend.” SooJung bit her lip as she recalled the memories. Sehun looked at her and waited for her to continue speaking. “I was in my second year of high school. There was this guy I really liked. He was handsome, smart and charming. Jiyeon unnie was in the same class with him. My friends from the class told me he had his eyes set on her, and you know how Jiyeon unnie would smile at anyone, the same girls told me she liked him as well.”

Sehun chuckled., with the mention of Jiyeon. He also remembered how cheeky Jiyeon was. If he didn’t know her personality, he would think she flirted with every guy she met.

“I didn’t give up on him, because my crush was really big.” SooJung chuckled as she spoke. Remembering even how she was back then, she didn’t really regret not giving up. “On his birthday he invited unnie and me to the party. I had some money saved up, since then I had just started working part time as a model. I bought him something really expensive and fancy.”

Sehun nodded. He remembered the guy SooJung was talking about. Not because they were friends, but because he had kept an eye on him, since he really had a crush on Jiyeon.

“On the party I heard him talking with his friends. Apparently he really hated such presents and they talked how he would laugh really hard if someone gave a such present. I realized I didn’t know him at all and felt really stupid. Then unnie approached me, she gave me the present she bought for him. It was wrapped really nicely, she didn’t even tell me what was it. In the end I gave the present unnie bought for him. He really liked it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter