Love Games

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Missing Chapter 7: Love Games

 

“Kim Taehyung oppa. Will you accept this letter? Please make sure to read it.”

A girl swiftly placed a letter on Taehyung’s desk and quietly left the classroom. Taehyung lifted his head as if he just woke up from a deep sleep and glanced at the pink envelope. He took it and put it in his school bag.

Jimin poked his shoulder from behind, making him turn towards him. “You won’t read it?” he asked.

Taehyung shook his head. “No. It will be really mean of me to consider someone else’s feelings when I have my own for another person.” He said and shrugged it off.

“That’s actually way meaner in my opinion. Man, aren’t you going overboard?” he asked him with concerned eyes. Jimin wondered if Taehyung really though he could have something going on with his goddess – Jiyeon.

“Don’t think like that… I know the way things are. She’s someone really dear to me.. and yeah. Consider it that way.” It wasn’t exactly easy for Taehyung to explain how he thought and felt about Jiyeon. He didn’t only adore her or worship her … it was something special that they shared and he thought no one would understand it, unless they experienced it.

 

--/---

“Is he trying to make headlines over this? Really, using something that happened years ago to make people remember him. That’s low.” Sehun frowned upon reading the most popular news on the homepage. He turned to SooJung and asked. “Isn’t that unacceptable?”

SooJung laughed. “He just mentioned that he and Jiyeon unnie were in the same class in high school, and that he would want to act with her in a drama. You know, many people pick unnie as their ideal types and such. Why is that bothering you so much?”

Sehun crossed arms. “Because they were actually dating for half a year in high school.” Sehun was deeply jealous of the fact that Lee Hongbin who was Jiyeon’s high school classmate actually managed to make her swoon and date her. That Lee Hongbin was one lucky guy, who managed to do that.

SooJung gasped. “They were dating… wait, unnie has dated before?! I have missed so much, she never told me about dating… Are you sure about that?”

Sehun nodded. “Of course. Lee Hongbin is special, but not that special considering he, at least, isn’t the only one who has dated Jiyeon.” He frowned again, thinking about the years Jiyeon made him suffer while dating guys.

“I can't believe it. Who did she date… tell me, I want to know. I must know them… Ah, I will need to have a serious talk with unnie. How come she never told me that! I'm mad.” SooJung pouted, thinking about how much she has missed. She only had to imagine how Jiyeon was being treated from the guys she dated… especially now that one of them – Lee Hongbin was a very successful actor now.

 

 

“I know you didn’t mean it that way, but seriously I've been getting text from Sehun asking where I am and what I am doing, telling me not to check the homepage or the most searched section.” Jiyeon chuckled while talking on the phone, with her first boyfriend Lee Hongbin.

Hongbin laughed. It was awkward at first when he called her, apologizing for the headlines and the mess he brought her into, but then the story went differently. “Is he still overprotective of you? Stalking you, making sure to know each step you take.”

Jiyeon smiled. “If you say it that way, it sounds awful, but that’s how things are. He has always been like that.”

“I still remember him peeking on us on our first ever date. Ever since then I kept on looking around whenever we were outside on a date.”

Jiyeon smiled. Now that she thought about it, Hongbin was quite cautious whenever they were everywhere, but at his place or her place.

 

--/---

 

“Why are you constantly looking there? Is something bothering you?” Jiyeon bit her lip and asked quietly while leaning on his side. Her first year of high school started and her first crush and love already developed.

Hongbin shook his head. “You know, are you really close with Oh Sehun? Does he like you?” he asked her, without glancing at her.

“We are childhood friends. Why bring him up?”

Hongbin chuckled and faced her. “He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter