Some Things

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Missing

Chapter 5:

 Some things never change & some things stay hidden

 

“Jiyeon-ah, your schedule for today is finally over.” Her manager smiled at her once he dropped her off in front of her apartment.

Jiyeon got off the car and bowed at him. “Thank you oppa! Rest well, because tomorrow will be a busy day as well.” She smiled lightly. Being an idol wasn’t easy, but being an idol’s manager was probably harder.

“Okay, I will. You also should rest well, Jiyeon-ah. Don’t try to work for something on the meanwhile.”

Jiyeon nodded her head. “Okay, oppa. I will not work more than necessary.” She chuckled, and after waving goodbye she walked inside the building.

“I almost had forgotten how popular you are. Seriously. When did you leave this morning?” Sehun was waiting for Jiyeon with crossed arms.

“You startled me, .” Jiyeon glared at him for a moment and then she started with taking off her shoes.

“Let me help you, so you stop frowning.” Sehun smiled at her and grabbed her coat, then placed it in the dressing room. “You must be tired, do you need something?” he asked her, while following her around the apartment.

“When did I hire you to be my slave, Oh Sehun?” Jiyeon raised an eyebrow at him and started making herself some green tea. “Do you want some?” she asked on the meanwhile.

“You never hired me, I naturally became a slave for you.” Sehun said cheekily and Jiyeon couldn’t help but hit him. She couldn’t stand so cheesy words. “Okay, I will drink some tea as well.”

“Why are you hanging in my apartment, Oh Sehun? Tell me.” Jiyeon finally poured hot water in the glasses and now the only thing left to do was to wait.

“I got kicked out from the apartment, because I forgot to pay the rent. Someone already bought it, so I can't go there. And, do you know how hard is to find a new apartment. Everything is so expensive!” once Sehun started talking, unless it was SooJung, no one could cut him off.

“So, you're staying at my apartment?” Jiyeon asked him and then nodded her head. “Okay. You can stay until you find a new place. Actually, if I say it like that, you may never find a place. I am giving you a week. Then you're out.”

Sehun gasped, pretending to be hurt. “That’s just too mean, Park Jiyeon.” He pouted and snuggled closer to her. “I was thinking about sharing this place, I will pay half of the rent. Huh? Can't you accept that?”

Jiyeon shook her head. “No. I like being alone. And I actually like if this place is clean.”

“I'm not a dirty person!” Sehun immediately defended himself.

Jiyeon chuckled. “I'm not saying you're dirty. You’re just really messy and unorganized.” Sehun rolled his eyes, at Jiyeon’s statement. “it's the truth. Don’t you remember what happened to your apartment last time you were writing something?”

Sehun bit his lip and looked down.

“We couldn’t find a cupboard and your diaries where you had written the plot twists.” Jiyeon finished.

“But in the end you found them and read all of them before returning. After that, you say that my books are predictable, just because you’ve read all the important things beforehand.” He frowned at her.

“Okay! I acknowledge that.” Jiyeon chuckled. “But, it was your fault in the first place.” She smirked at him.

“You don’t have some diaries like that? Don’t you write songs or any ideas that suddenly pop up?” Sehun asked.

Jiyeon shook her head and lightly pouted. “I don’t. I just write it down on my phone or my tablet.”

Sehun nodded his head. “I see. Our teas are ready, let's drink!”

 

--/---

 

“Jiyeon unnie. Why do you always carry big bags? Break away from that boyish image.” SooJung chuckled as she checked out Jiyeon’s outfit.

Jiyeon flipped her hair and laughed. “I am happy with my boyish charm. It's more comfortable.” She winked at SooJung. “Plus, when I'm performing there is no one who can beat my iness.”

SooJung showed thumbs up. “you're right. Guess, you prefer being casual when we are meeting. But Sehun would love it if you meet him with a y outfit.” She giggled with the imagination. “Like how T-ara EunJung did to her virtual husband – she performed to him. I want to see Sehun’s reaction.”

“You are indeed evil, Jung SooJung.” Jiyeon rolled her eyes while laughing. “Even if I don’t do it, Sehun comes to watch me perform anyways!”

“See! He’s that kind of a ert!” SooJung smirked. “But he will treasure you the most, unnie.” As if the playful girl was gone, SooJung smiled gently.

“Now you are even scarier when you change so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter