Loving

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing

Chapter 3: Loving is harder than you imagined

 

After the dinner SooJung had prepared the trio chatted for hours. However at some point Sehun saw that Jiyeon had fallen asleep. SooJung cleaned up around quietly and after saying goodbye to Sehun, she left the apartment. She didn’t have to worry because she knew no one could protect Jiyeon better than Sehun. She trusted him with Jiyeon and he trusted her back. Through the years their friendship had become unbreakable. Even if Sehun and SooJung don’t show much affection towards each other, with a small glance they can understand the other.

The first time SooJung thought Sehun would appear like a playboy or be a bad boy. However Sehun never disappointed to show that’s not true.

It was true that Sehun was popular at the schools he attended and girls didn’t mind drooling over him. But Sehun never changed, only his appearance improved. Sehun always kept it real. He hanged around Jiyeon and SooJung and treated them both equally. He protected them and their friendship. Sometimes he turned to a big brother, sometimes jealous boyfriend, sometimes nagging father. Everything.

Jiyeon was a diamond. She was a model student that many people looked up to. But you probably already have guessed that. She was and still is very outgoing and friendly. She may appear shameless, but that was her. She would worry about other people’s business or she would just smile widely at a complete stranger. You may not believe it, but she probably has broken a lot of hearts by now. It was easy to fall in love with her, but for Jiyeon she rarely saw boys as boyfriend material. She had high expectations and that made Sehun overprotective towards her.

They couldn’t be called friends, not best friends either. It was more than that. Both of them knew that, however they knew nothing would change. Even if one of them confessed, they wouldn’t change the way they live. They were already comfortable with each other. With each year that passed, Sehun just showed his feelings more. Jiyeon, too, would talk more with him, hug him more, tell him more about her bottled up feelings. However they made a promise, never mention it the next time they see each other.

 

 

“What can I do if you always fall asleep in that sofa?” Sehun chuckled to himself as he watched Jiyeon soundlessly sleeping. “Is it that comfortable?” he smiled as Jiyeon breathed in and out. “But if you wake up tomorrow and it's because you fell down on the floor, you will be moody towards me. that’s why I'm going to carry you to your bed. I won’t do anything else.”

Every time Sehun was alone with a sleeping Jiyeon, he spilled his thoughts. He just said everything he wanted to, but couldn’t if Jiyeon was looking at him with those big eyes. Even years of friendship couldn’t beat the feeling between a man and a woman.

“You don’t know how angry I was when your manager called me asking if you were with me. but then, you would think about me when you were gone, right?” he sighed and slowly leaned to pick Jiyeon in his arms. “The fact that you weren’t around me and I didn’t know your current destination, made me feel like a total looser. I felt lost.” He muttered while carrying her to her room.

Jiyeon had wrapped her arm around his neck as she leaned on his chest. She was frowning and wrinkling her nose at times. She wasn’t at peace even in her dreams.

“Who is troubling you Park Jiyeon? You can't even have sweet dreams?” of course it bothered Sehun. Jiyeon only talked when she was drunk or too emotional. Sehun only knew it wasn’t because of her career, because it couldn’t be more perfect. The reason of Jiyeon’s struggles could be her family, but she avoided talking about them.

Sehun gently placed her on her bed and covered her with a blanket. Jiyeon immediately hugged a pillow that was around her.

“You are feeling alone, Park Jiyeon, yet you don’t come to talk to me. Do you think I can't handle seeing you cry? It's better if you cry in front of me, instead of crying in your dreams. I can hug you now, but in your dreams, I have no control.” Sehun whispered looking at Jiyeon.

“why don’t you hug me now, then?” Jiyeon muttered. It took a second for Sehun to realize Jiyeon wasn’t fully asleep yet. “I'm talking to you Oh Sehun. Do you realize that your voice is capable of waking me up?” Jiyeon said quietly and then slowly opened her eyes. She showed him a cheeky smile. “Tell me honestly, you can handle my tears. I doubt it.”

Sehun looked at her. Jiyeon was definitely unbelievable. “No wonder your acting got praised. You seem like the actual devil right now.”

“Come here!” Jiyeon swiftly got up and wrapped arms around Sehun. “Where are your cute cheeks? They were my stress reliever.” She chuckled looking at his face up close. “I also liked your soft tummy. Why did you have to make abs?”

“I clearly remember you making fun of me. You said SooJung had abs, but I don’t have any. It seriously hurt my pride.”

“Don’t take my words so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter