Smile

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing

 Chapter 1: Smile

 

"You know, sometimes I really find it annoying how you're always so positive." Sehun said grumpily while looking at Jiyeon. Like her usual self she was smiling brightly and bringing sunshine. On the other hand, Sehun looked exactly as the grumpy cat.

Jiyeon didn't take by heart Sehun's words. He was always talking like that, but he loved Jiyeon's smile more than anything.

"You should try smiling, Oh Sehun!" She patted his shoulder lightly. Like always she was looking straight in his eyes. She loved looking at people's eyes.

Sehun immediately frowned. "The thing that I hate the most is to fake a smile when I'm feeling horrible." He said and watched at Jiyeon's lips curl down little by little, until she pouted cutely. Or in reality he found it cute.

"Even if you feel awful, put on a smile, a fake one or not doesn't matter!" Jiyeon insisted.

"Why? I hate it!" Sehun huffed stubbornly, his usual bratty self.

Jiyeon chuckled. "Because at some point you will realize it's not fake anymore. It's genuine." She smiled at him. She placed her hand on his cheeks and pressed lightly and continued smiling at him.

Sehun finally gave up his grumpy act. He gently removed Jiyeon's hands and smiled at her. "You have a way of making people do whatever you wish." He confessed.

Jiyeon winked at him playfully. "You can make eye contact with a person and smile at him or her. If you're charming enough, they will smile back at you. Then you can continue your day feeling proud because you made someone smile." She explained her thoughts in more detail.

Sehun watched her carefully as she spoke. Her eyes shined as she spoke about things like that. "But how come you're still so humble?" He asked her.

"Who lied you saying I was humble?" Jiyeon chuckled.

 

--/---

 

"Thank you for coming today, Krystal-ssi." Sehun's manager smiled politely at her and welcomed her.

SooJung smiled back slightly and nodded her head. "It's no big deal."

"He isn't feeling too well, yet he refuses to take medicines or cancel the schedule." The manager informed her.

SooJung nodded once again and then walked inside the room where Sehun was waiting. She saw him sitting in front of the mirror, leaning to the chair, his eyes were closed and it was almost obvious that he was sick.

"Are you alright, Oh Sehun?" She asked quietly as she leaned to the small desk next to the mirror. She took a closer look at Sehun's face as he remained silent for a moment.

"No." He replied shortly, without continuing.

SooJung took a deep breath already knowing it will me tough talking with him. "There's a pharmacy nearby. Should I get you something?" She suggested.

"No." Sehun replied once again. He didn't even open his eyes or make a facial expression.

SooJung guessed he must be in a lot of pain, she felt sorry for him. But then again she felt angry as well, because he didn't take medicines.

"Maybe you should cancel today's event, huh?" She quietly asked, looking at him.

Finally Sehun opened his eyes and met SooJung's worried expression. "I won't cancel. I can survive today. I'm not a baby, Jung SooJung." He spoke calmly.

SooJung sighed. "Okay. But at least let me touch up your make up. You look like a ghost." She commented and took out her make up set.

Sehun didn't feel strong enough to even oppose this. He just let her do whatever, since she wouldn't do anything bad anyways.

After a few minutes of silence between those two, Sehun's manager walked in and told them it's time to go to the bookstore for the book sign event.

Sehun and SooJung were walking behind the manager, slowly getting close to the company's exit. A huge crowd was waiting for them once they got out of the building. Surprised by the view SooJung turned to look at Sehun, but after seeing him sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter