The Circle

The Secret Circle

A/N: Hey Happy New year! I hope you guys had a wonderful 2011, I know I sure did. Anyways, like I said before the fic is going to end soon. I will be for sure starting a new one- and sticking to it- by next year. Anyways, enjoy and thank you for all the comments and subscribing. :)

:::

The hospital lobby room was silent. They were all anxious for the two to wake up. Tired faces and defeated energy flowed through the room. The nurse came out of Leeteuk's room along with the doctor. 

"Leeteuk says he wants to speak to Lee Donghae," he said. Donghae slowly rose up, glancing down at his friends who were awaiting their turn. He slowly strided through the hallways and into his room. There, he saw his hyung laying on the cold hopsital bed, broken leg and scarred face. A pool of tears collected in his eyes, but he wiped them away before encountering Leeteuk. It was time he needed to be strong for him.

"Donghae," his faint voice cracked as he lifted his head to see his dongsaeng.

"Please, hyung. You're going to hurt yourself." Donghae said as he helped him back onto the pillow. His face was pale and his lips were dry. Laying there, Donghae realized how much Leeteuk had aged. His wrinkles began to show under his eyes and his dimples weren't as prominent as they were before.

"Where's-" he said slowly, "Taeyeon?" The words he muttered sent chills down Donghae's spine. He had never before seen his hyung this weak. He hesitated to tell him about her condition, "She's in the other room, " was all that came out of his mouth. Leeteuk closed his eyes slowly. A single droplet fell from his right eye. "This is my fault." 

"Hyung don't blame yourself-"

"But it is my fault!" he cried. He fell back into the bed, expressing pain through his stature.

"Please hyung. You're going to hurt yourself. Just rest-"

"Rest!? I need to see her. I need to know if she's okay!" he used all his strength to push himself off the bed, but Donghae wouldn't let him leave. He shackled him  down to the bed to prevent him from leaving the room. "Hyung! Hyung!" he exclaimed as Leeteuk continued fidgeting. "HYUNG! FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE STOP CARING ABOUT OTHER'S AND TAKE OF YOURSELF."

Leeteuk paused. "Look at you hyung. A broken leg and broken ribs. Before you worry about Taeyeon, take care of yourself, because I'm pretty sure she rather see you healthy than see you in the same position she is," he said. The words rang through Leetuek's ears. He's right, he thought to himself. He positioned himself back into his bed and slowly closed his eyes. 

"She's in a coma right now. In the mean time, please take care of yourself before worrying about her," he finally told him. Leeteuk dared not to look at Donghae.

"Please tell everyone to go home. They have schedules tomorrow."

"I know you like to be strong for everyone hyung, but for once, let us be strong for you AND Taeyeon."

"Donghae, don't let me say it again. Tell everyone to leave."

He decided not to fight with him anymore and agreed. He left the room and walked down the empty halls. It hurt him to see him like this. He didn't like this. He walked passed Taeyeon's room where Tiffany and Yoona were anxiously waiting. He knocked on the door and motioned them it was time to go.

"What did Leeteuk oppa say?" Yoona asked as they made there way back to the lobby.

"He told us to get some rest. Come on, Kyuhyun. Let's go!" he motioned as they reached the lobby. The quadret left the hospital building.

"Tiffany I'll take you home," Donghae said. The two were the first to leave the scene, leaving Kyuhyun and Yoona alone. It was late and Kyuhyun had to be the gentleman. "Come on," he said as he lead her to his car. Inside, Yoona was secretly spazzing out. Finally. Me and oppa together. she thought to herself. The car ride wasn't too long though since Yoona lived close to the hospital.

"Thank you oppa," she said as the car stopped at her house. He smiled causing Yoona to blush. "You're blushing? Since when does Im Yoona 'blush'" he teased. Yoona nudged him in the arm.

"Since im with you," she mumbled.

"Bwa?" he questioned. She just shook her head and opened the door. Kyuhyun helped her out and walked her to her door. "You didn't have to do that oppa," she said as they reached the big house. "Yeah, but I wanted to," he replied causing Yoona to blush again. He smiled at her attempt to hide her pink cheeks. Her expression quickly changed. "What's wrong?" he asked as he tilted her head up slightly facing her. There were tears in her eyes.

"Oppa what if she doesn't wake up?" she cured. Now the tears were waterfalling from her eyes. Kyuhyun didn't know what to do. He's never seen her like this before. He did the only thing he could do: comfort her.

He pulled her into his embrace, her hair as he whispered it was going to be okay. At the moment, he didnt care who was watching anymore. In that single moment-their careers, their fame, their criticisms- none of that mattered. It was just Kyuhyun and Yoona.

"Thank you oppa," she muttered in his shirt. She lifted her head to glance at his calm expression. The look he gave her as he was comforting her, made her realize how much she missed being with him-how much she regretted walking out. Her hands made their way up to his face, cupping his two jawbones. She studied his sharp features. Unconsciously, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. His eyes widen as she pulled away. Yoona reflected on her action. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had done.

"Ahem, I should probably go now," he reacted. As he was making his way down the steps, he felt a tug on his arm. "Don't leave me oppa," she cried as she clasped onto his hand. He smiled and passionately kissed her as they went into the house.

 

:::

Meanwhile, Donghae and Tiffany was on the other side on the city. "Do you think Taeyeon will wake up soon?" she asked as they drove to her house.

"Knowing her, she's headstrong just as Leeteuk is. She won't let death take the best of her," he reassured her. Tiffany smiled faintly at his comment. Her smile soon faded as she remembered that she had to tell Yoona about her and Siwon's relationship. Donghae simultaneously observed the change as he was driving. He reached over and grabbed her hand, "There's something else on your mind. Tell me."

Tiffany hesitated a bit, but she trusted Donghae. After being caught up in so many scandals together, their relationship became very close as best friends. He, along with Taeyeon and Yoona, knew the true Tiffany as well as she knowing the true Donghae. They both hated their fathers- though, Donghae slightly more. They agreed many years ago, that they would form this alliance to piss off their fathers just so they would get their attentions. If anything, Donghae had to be the one she told first. "Siwon oppa and I are kinda together," she finally said. "kinda?" he repeated," Define kinda." she laughed and nudged him in the arm.

"Well, you see, through Yoona and Siwon's relationship, Siwon and I got closer as he kept asking me about Yoona's personality. Ultimately, we fell in love with each other through the process. I mean it was unintentional. It just happened. Ultimately, I told him I didn't want to continue talking to him behind Yoona's back, and he told me that he and her were on rocky roads. He told me how their relationship really started and how she was never in the relationship in the first place. He told me about how different she was around kyuhyun compared to him-"

"Kyuhyun?" he interrupted.

"Yeah Kyuhyun oppa." she replied. "You realize that they used to be together right?" Donghae questioned Tiffany. She shook her head, for she always assumed it was a rumor to boost Kyuhyun's career. "Well Kyuhyun and Yoona were kinda together before her and Siwon, but Kyu was debuting and he didn't want to interfere his personal life with his career. Ultimately, it hurt Yoona so much that she decided that her life was better off playing the lead actress. When I found out about Siwon and her relationship, I was infuriated, but she told me, in this entertainment circle, everything is a lie- relationships, friendships, identities. She told me how much she hated being in this circle. She told me how much she hated being with someone she couldn't stand- someone she didnt love. As a result, Yoona and Siwon's relationship became very rocky, because like you said, they both realized what they needed. Im pretty sure you're going to ask me how you should tell Yoona, considering she's your best friend, and all I can say is to be honest with her. I've known her for almost ten years already. If anything she'll be happy for you two," he finished as he started in front of her mansion. She smiled again because Donghae's thoughtfulness. "You know, I'm glad you decided to settle down, oppa. I'm glad we both decided to ditch the party image," she smiled, still grasping onto his hand. He laughed, "Come on. Let me walk you."

He helped her out of the car and walked her up the front steps. They exchanged farewells and he left the property. Though in the distance, who knew someone was ready to expose the two heirs...

 

::::

"Once a bad boy, always a bad boy. Looks like Lee Donghae is back to his player ways. Who's the other girl you might ask? It's none other than our party girl Hwang Tiffany. Looks like our ice princess couldn't compete with the mysterious jewel. "

"Sigh, I can't believe My dreams of being a writer resulted in this. At least this will somewhat distract him as I get the file," Jessica said as she submitted the post, shut the laptop down and paced to her window. I'm so sorry Taeyeon and Leeteuk you guys were involved in this. Please, be okay and stay healthy...