Miss Independent

The Secret Circle

It's been a few weeks since Jessica had been gone. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were well out of the hospital and were due to return to their schedules soon. Yoona and Kyuhyun filmed his music video while keeping some distant between each other so the press would die down. Tiffany addressed that the HaeFany rumors were false and will always be false considering They were both with someone else. Siwon had finished filming and returned to Korea. And Hae? Well he's trying to put the puzzle together.

 

::::

 

 

"Yes please let Park Jungso and Kim Taeyeon know that the fans were the one who paid for the expenses and filed under anonymous," Jessica overheard Heechul say on the phone. She entered his office and plopped onto the couch. She had made herself right at home here.

"You know I've noticed you aren't that cruel. You might make impulsive decisions but you always figure out how to fix it," she said as she was comfortably sitting on the couch.

"You'd be surprised who the actual good guy is." he mumbled under his breath, "Yah its been two weeks. Go back into the circle and get me that file." she sprang from her seat and put on her jacket.

"What's so great about that file anyways?" she questioned him who was sorting away all the loose papers. "Its not your job to figure it out. I just need it okay."

Jessica made her way to his desk and helped him sort the papers. "Don't touch," he snapped as he snatched them away from her, "You know for someone owing their life to me, you're very headstrong."

"You'd be surprised what I can do," she replied as she got ready to leave, "So Donghae has the key and the file is in his room, got it. I'll be back tonight."

Jessica fled downstairs and drive her BMW back into Seoul. Tonight I am a free woman! she thought to herself. She parked her car behind the office buildings where no one eve parks. She put on her designer shades and headed into the building.

Walking casually in, she pushed the elevator button and waited for it to come down. Ding! It rang as she got ready to go in. The door swung open...

"Jessica!" it was Donghae who was in the same elevator. She immediately took a run for it but Donghae was althetic and didn't let her go very far. "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick about you! You have a lot of explaining to do," he said impatiently holding onto her arm.

"Let me go," she cried. People began to gather around the two. "You're causing a scene," she whispered into his ear. She pulled him into the elevator so the crowd would disipate.

"I know you're Sooyeon, so you don't have to hide it anymore. And I know why you did all those things," he confronted her. She had no where to hide to avoid his questions. "You don't understand," she replied.

"I want to understand okay! Let me help you understand!" he cried holding onto her shoulders. She tried to avoid eye contact, but ultimately used this opportunity to get to his room. "Then help me," she replied. She led out her hand, "Keys."

he pulled out his keys, hesitantly putting it in her hands, "Why do you need them?" no response from her.

they reach the thirteenth floor where Donghae's office is. Trainees flooded this floor. They quietly made their way to the end of the hall avoiding any contact with them. "I need you to stand guard. Be on the look out for your father," she said as she unlocked his room. He eyed her suspiciously but ultimately agreed.

She searched the room for the green file folder. The cabinets had nothing, the bookshelf had nothing. How could such a small space have nothing? Then she looked in his desk. It was locked. "Keys!" she called out to him. He threw his keys into her direction. "What are you trying to find?" he said impatiently. She unlock the drawer and their was the file labeled TSC. Just as she grabbed the file, his father fled into the room. She quickly ducked to avoid contact. Through the process she exchanged the real file with a fake file.

"Since when did you come in here?" his father said eyeing him suspiciously. Donghae turned to and saw no traces of her. "Why does it matter? This is my office," he replied.

His father eyed him suspiciously as he roomed the room. In the process, Jessica quietly crawled out the room. She gestured Donghae to be quiet as he saw her leave. His father made his way to his desk and unlocked the first drawer to check if the file was still there. Reassured he patted Donghae on the back. "Don't you have partying business to do with that Tiffany girl," he said to him.

"Don't you have dirty money to obtain from that foreign man?" Donghae retaliated back. His father just smiled as he made his way out of the office,. "You got guts kid."

As The door shut, Donghae reached for his phone and called Her. "Where are you?" he cried, worried she was going to disappear again. "Hae please just stop worrying about me. Just forget about me. I need to finish stuff up by myself. Don't try to figure stuff out on your own," she replied and ended the call.

Jessica reached Heechul's office but she had to know what the file was. She took a little peak into the file, only to find a small envelop. She carefully opened the folded paper and scanned the words.

"Heechul is Donghae's stepbrother?!"