Scandal anyone?

The Secret Circle

"Jessica? What's wrong?" the voice said. She looked up and saw the face she hadn't seen in years. It was him.

"Donghae you have to go. It's not safe here," she said as she wiped away her tears. She glanced up at the figure standing in the window seal. 

"But why are you crying Shica?" he said in a worried tone.

"JUST GO!" she started her engine and stomped on the gas leaving him there by himself.

Meanwhile, Donghae was left confused of what had just happened. Why did Jessica leave so suddenly? Why was she crying? These questions boggled his mind. He noticed a shadow walking towards him, a tall, skinny man.

"Why hello Donghae." the man smirked.

"Uh who are you?" he took one step back in fear.

"Oh don't worry about me. You know that girl who just drove by?" he asked.

Donghae paused. He realized he should keep his mouth shut or else what he says will be held against him. "No" he finally answered.

The man smiled. "Well good, I didn't think so either. Good day sir." and he disappeared back into the building.

::::

Jessica kept driving recklessly until she reached the quiet place, the East Sea. She parked her car in her usual spot and listened to the sea. It was quiet today, something she didn't expect considering the weather was pretty humid. 

Her phone started to ring and it was her boss. She contemplated on whether she should answer but realized if she didn't, she would have been in more trouble.

"Yobasayo?"

"Jessica change of plans. I want you to create a scandal with Donghae and post it onto The Secret Circle."

"Wait what!? I thought you said the website would have no scandals with me in it!"

"Look Jessica, if you want your life back, I suggest you do as I say. Make Lee Donghae fall in love with Jung Soo Yeon all over again, and when the time is right, the plan will proceed. Understood? Meet him at the cafe. I will be there to take pictures."

She paused.

"Do you hear me Sooyeon?"

"Yes.." she whispered quietly. In her voice, she sobbed. She thought she was done with him for good. She scrolled through her contacts until she reached the name "Bada." Her fingers hesitated to click the dial key. She took one last breath and swallowed her pride.

"Donghae,"

"Jessica where are you?! Some man was looking for you."

"I'm fine Donghae. Can we meet for lunch?"

"Um, of course Shica. I'll be on my way."

Her body shivered with shame. She felt the guilt rising up in her, but after all, she only did this for her freedom to see her family again. 

::::

Meanwhile at the cafe, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Yoona were enjoying their meals. Fans bombarded the outside shouting, "Yoona!" or "Taeyeon!" leaving Tiffany left out. She faintly smiled in disappointment.

Trying to break the ice, Taeyeon asked Yoona how she and Siwon were doing.

"Eh, same old same old. I noticed he's been texting some other girl though, I mean not that I'm jealous, but Siwon oppa never texts another female unless it's his mother."

Taeyeon laughed while Tiffany stayed mute.

"Hey, Fany unnie. What's wrong? You've been awfully quiet since we've got here." Yoona said taking a big bite of her pasta.

"Oh nothing nothing. Don't worry about it girls." she smiled faintly again. Taeyeon knew something was bothering her. She could tell when her best friend was faking a smile and when she wasn't. "I'm gonna head to the ladies room first, been dying to pee since I've got here." she joked.

Taeyeon smiled while Yoona just nodded. 

"Tiffany is the other girl that Siwon has been texting." Yoona abruptly pointed out.

"Bwa? How do you know?" Taeyeon now understood why Tiffany was so quiet.

"Uh caller ID Tae. Who else's nickname is "Brighter than Mushrooms?" 

"Well maybe he just texts her to understand you Yoong. You never know."

"But I do know Tae. As much as I despise Siwon's guts, if the Circle finds out about this, imagine how this will affect our images, most importantly, Tiffany's. She's been trying so hard to become this good girl. If this leeks, I'm scared for Tiffany."

"Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Well let's not talk about it anymore. Besides, shes coming back here." 

"K act normal." 

Taeyeon started to laugh hysterically, which caused Tiffany to laugh at her silliness. "What's so funny?"

"Yoona just-" she continued to laugh and suddenly paused," Is that Jessica and Donghae?"

They turned and saw the pair walking in. 

"Oooo. That's the "errand" Jessica unnie was talking about." Yoona joked.

"I thought she hated his guts." Taeyeon said.

" Well, love makes you do crazy things." Tiffany replied. Taeyeon and Yoona immediately looked at each other and smiled.

"Should we call them?" Taeyeon said

"UH NO! What kind of suggestion is that unnie?" Yoona nudged her, causing Tiffany to laugh. "Just let them be,"

Meanwhile...

"Shica what happened?" he asked as they were seated.

"Don't worry bout it. I'm fine. So um, how are you?" she smiled fakely.

"Good? you seem possessed. Are you okay? You never ask me how i am." he smiled.

"Well new me," she smiled. She saw her boss walk in, motioning her to start now.

"So Shica I-" Jessica grabbed Donghae by the neck and planted a kiss. He was taken by surprise how straight forward she had been.

"OMO! Jessica's kissing Donghae. In public!! OMO OMO! I thought she didn't like public affection?!" Tiffany jittered.

"Shhh! Who cares!" Yoona smiled as she saw the couple.

The man took the picture and nodded in approval. Jessica immediately pulled away. They both paused. There was something else in that kiss. They knew it. Donghae looked confused. He had felt those lips before, but where?

"Woooahh Jessica. What is this?" he smiled as he wiped his lips.

"We're together now. Yeah okay? Just let's order." Jessica replied. She wanted to avoid anything leading up to his curiousity. 

::::

That night...

 

(Ignore all the other people)

Looks like Seoul has a new couple and their name is Haesica. Resident bad boy Lee Donghae has melted the heart of our newcomer ice princess Jung Jessica. The duo was caught kissing while having lunch as a famous cafe. So do you think our princess can last with our bad boy or will he be too much to handle? More info about the new duo on The Secret Circle.

 

Jessica stared long and hard at her post. The kiss. Everything. When their lips touched it was like before. She didn't want to do this anymore, but she couldn't stop. She wanted her freedom more than anything. Her phone began to blow up shortly after the post. Many of her celebrity friends were rejoicing. Then the boss called.

"Sooyeon?"

"Yes,"

"Good job. Now proceed with everything and you can go back to being Sooyeon."

"Okay.. just one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Don't hurt Donghae."

He laughed. "We'll see." and he hung up.