Secret?

The Secret Circle

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not Sooyeon," Jessica jusitified. She pretty much had to beat herself to saying it considering Donghae kept eyeing her suspisciously.

"Well how would I know? You live such a secret life. I never know what goes on in your life and we're suppose to be a couple here?" he argued. He studied her delicate face as if he had seen it before. Though she denied it, Jessica was Sooyeon to Donghae.

"Look, I live a private life. I don't blast what I do all over the net like you do Donghae," she retaliated. Donghae, I wish you knew half the things that went on in my life, she thought to herself. She knew she was guilty of not telling him everything but if she did, it would end up in more trouble than she asked for.

"Sica, I don't even know about your family! I don't even go out with you! You always end up cancelling on me last minute. How do you expect me to act like a boyfriend when I hardly know you?" he finally said. It was built up anger he had been feeling the past few months. Though he liked being with Jessica for the mystery, Donghae still liked knowing the truth.

Jessica stayed silent. Again, she knew she was guilty. It wasn't her fault that he made dates when he had to meet the boss. "If you had so much to say Donghae, why did you continue being with me?"

He paused for a second before answering, "Sica, sometimes I ask myself the same question: why am I with someone who I hardly know and might just be infatuated with? Then I realize, relationships are never perfect. You learn every step of the way. I learn everyday from you Sica. Heck look at me, I hardly go out anymore and I'm a party animal, but you've shown me a different side of me, a reserved side that I like of course." he smiled. Jessica didn't bother looking at him when he spoke. Everything he said before reminded her of the past. Those words were the same words he told her when they were in love.

"There's something about you Sica. I can't pinpoint it. Maybe you aren't Sooyeon but you do remind me of her: the way she talked, the way she looked at me, the way she smiled," he paused waiting for her reaction. Jessica stayed low trying not to show the tears that were collecting in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for mentioning her Jessica. I didn't want to argue like this," he reached over to hold her soft hands. Once they touched, Sooyeon immediately traced back into Donghae's mind. She felt it to, which was why she immediately let go. 

"I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll be back tomorrow," Jessica bowed formally as she used to when she saw Donghae. 

"But wai-" he called as she ran out of the room.

Jessica ran as fast as she could despite the nurses yelling "No running in the halls." She couldn't do this anymore. The agony she was facing was too much to handle. She immediately got in her car and drove as fast as she could back to her apartment. There, she cried and cried until waterproof makeup began to smudge. This pain was worse than owing her life to the boss. This pain was unbearable. She couldn't hurt Donghae any longer. 

"Hello?"

"It's me, Jessica."

"Ah Sooyeon, why must you call at this hour?"

"I want to negotiate."

:::

Tiffany was on her way out to a charity event when she received a call from Siwon.

"Hello oppa." she said cheerfully.

"Ah Fany, I miss you." his voice made butterflies flutter in her stomach.

"Me too oppa. When are you coming back from your drama shooting?"

"Soon, fany soon. Then we can tell the world we are together," she smiled brightly but then she remembered Yoona.

"But Yoona is my best friend. I wouldn't know what to tell her," 

"Well I'll leave that to you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Okay oppa, I'm seeing her later anyways." 

"Okay, have fun my Tiffany."

She ended her call with Siwon and comtemplated on how to tell Yoona. She knew that that would break the girl code. Suddenly, she received a email: Harvard University...

"Hello Tiffany Hwang. We would like to personally congratulate you for your impeccable transcript you have. We are happy to welcome you to our campus this fall..."

"OMO, I got into Harvard! I did it!" she cheered. The maids and the servants all cheered when hearing the news. They knew that Tiffany was one of the brightest people they knew. 

"Good job Ms. Hwang," her personal maid, Nicole said.

"I'm so excited," she said jumping for joy. Then she stopped and became quiet.

"What's wrong, Ms. Hwang?" 

"My mother would be so proud of me right now. My father on the other hand would completely disapprove of me flying 3000 miles away from him in a country where "party" is its middle name," she said defeatedly, "I don't even know why I bother applying."

"But Ms. Hwang, we all know you're not the party type. Heck you only do that for your father's attention," Nicole said. She sat next to Tiffany comforting her. She was like her second mom, the one who was there for her whenever he father wasn't.

"Yeah, and look where that attention got me now. The Secret Circle labeled me as the "Top Partier of the Century." Maybe I should have put that on my transcript," she joked. Nicole smiled. 

"You're beautiful and you're a prodigy, Ms. Hwang. It is a shame your father doesn't realize that." she smiled.

"Yeah, smartest heiress thinks of the stupidest way to get her father's attention," Tiffany joked again, "I can see it on The Secret Circle now." 

Nicole laughed. "Fighting Fany." she said cutely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've updated. I want to try to focus on the other couples more.

I need to introduce Taeteuk in the next chapter and maybe elaborate on KyuNa.

But which couple do you guys want to see more of next chapter?