Truths out

The Secret Circle

"From the JeTiHae scandal to the accident with TaeTeuk to the biggest break up of the year, YoonWon, 2011 has definitely been one heck of a year. We hoped you enjoyed cracking down at their lives as much as we did. But looks like the new year isn't one to disappoint- or it so it seems for Kyuhyun and Yoona. Could KyuNa be the next big couple?"

Heechul slowly closed the laptop as he saw Jessica walk through the door. "How's my favorite little worker?" she glared down at him with her piercing eyes. "I saw what you posted about Tiffany and Donghae. I gotta say, I'm impressed," he smirked as she sat down on the couch.

"It's too distract the press and him for awhile," she replied coldly. Obviously she didn't want to involve more people but as she dived deeper into the industry, the more people were involved. She made her way next to Heechul.

"Well looks like not only will they be something, KyuNa is back. Looks like the press will have a field day with this one as well," he said as he pulled up the page revealing the hawt couple. A smile slowly formed on Jessica's face when she realized what Yoona had done. She listened to her heart for once, she thought to herself. Heechul glanced over and noticed her dazing upon the screen. "Yah, anyways less spazzing more work," he snapped at her. He pulled up a file on his computer concerning the Lee industry. "Lee Soo Man's office is up on the top floor. It is guarded very heavily, but the file is located on this floor," he pointed towards the 13 floor.

"But that's the artists' floor?" she recalled.

"Correct. That's where you'll find Donghae's office. He keeps this specific file in his office because he knows, one Donghae never uses that space and two nobody would look in that area. Now your job is to find a green file folder labeled, "TSC." It shouldn't be hard to find, but you might want to get a key. The only two people who hold the key are obviously Lee Soo Man and Donghae," her eyes were confused. Why would Donghae have a key?

"Yeah don't ask me why he has a key when he doesn't know what's it for," he answered as if he read her mind, "Anyways that's it. We have to wait a couple of weeks for that scandal to die done though before you reappear," he said, "I take back what i said about being impressed." He glared at her as she did back at him.

 

::::

Kyuhyun woke up, feeling around where he was. His eyes searched the room, being unable to recognize where he was. There were clothes scattered on the floor. He leaned over and found a familar figure sleeping beside him. His eyes widened when he remembered what happened last night. Did we really do it?! he questioned himself. He slowly creeped out of bed, putting back on his clothes and snuck out of her house.

Not long after, Yoona began tossing and turning around in her bed. Her arms circumscribed her bed, feeling the soft sheets. Her eyes immediately widened when she realized her clothes were off. She turned around and found him no were in sight. Her eyes saddened when she realized he was gone. She got up and put on a jumpsuit to head downstairs. The maids and butlers snickered as she passed by. She reached the kitchen where she was shocked to find her manager there waiting for her.

"What the heck Yoona?! Since when did you fall for Kyuhyun?!" he said angerily as he showed her the post on The Circle. "I can explain-" she muttered. "There's no need! You're gonna tell the press that it was a filming for a music video and it happened to film here at your house. I've contacted his people and they said they will immediately devise a song to cover up," he replied angrily. She looked down in guilt and shame. She couldn't believe the ridiculous story that they made up. She wanted to tell her manager but he always knew best for her. "When is the conference?" she questioned.

"In an hour, so hurry up and change," he replied coldly. She slowly made herself upstairs. She took a shower and changed into an approperiate conference outfit. Then a familiar ring sang on her phone. It was a message from him.

"Yoona, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Your manager contacted mine and made a cover story. I hope nothing bad happened."

"Oppa, don't worry. I'll see you in a little bit."

Inside she heard a voice to tell her to speak up and listen to her heart but another told her to play it safe. These questions ran through her mind. She couldn't stop the voices from telling her what to do.

At the Conference

"Kyuhyun! How does it feel to have Yoona as your leading lady so early in your career?" one reporter asked. Kyuhyun glanced over at the sunken Yoona and smiled. "It's a huge honor to work with such a beautiful, kind hearted lady like her," he replied. Yoona looked up and smiled. traced the words "Thank you."

"Yoona was the kiss real?" another reported asked. Kyuhyun knew Yoona didn't like answering these kinds of questions so he decided to answer for her. As soon as he opened his mouth to talk, Yoona gestured him to stop. "As an actress my job is present the moment as real as possible. So your question of whether the kiss was real, it is up to you to decide, for I'm just the actress," she replied calmly. She sank back into her seat as the reporters continued to push questions. Kyuhyun noticed how disappointed she looked. He hated seeing her like this.

"is what the Secret Circle true? Are you two back together?"

"No," she replied, "It was a teaser for the music video. Please anticipate." Her eyes were sad though her face smiled. She got up and bowed to the audience and left the conference. "That will be all," Kyuhyun said as he motioned the reporters to leave. He followed Yoona back stage and saw the agony in her eyes. He rushed over and hugged her tight.

"Stop oppa," she said as she pushed him away. He stood there motionless. "What's the point oppa? I'll always just be an actress to everyone's eyes." She fled the building with Kyuhyun running after her. "Yoona!" he called as he tried catching up to her but she was too fast and lost sight of her. Yoona on the other hand found the place she's always hidden during theses situations: the place under the bridge where she used to play when she was a little girl. She found peace here. Nobody could bother her. She sat there and cried her heart out. She knew it wasn't kyuhyun's fault. It was the fact that she was always regarded as just the leading lady, that everyone just put her in different role. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulders. She glanced up. It was Donghae.

"Yoong, come here," he said as he pulled her into a hug. Yoona started to cry in his arms. She always felt safe when she's with Donghae considering he was like an older brother to her. She cleared and wiped her tears. "How did you find me here?" she mumbled.

"Yoona, I grew up with you. Of course I know where to find you," he smiled as he brushed away her hair, "I was there at the conference, and I saw how hurt you were with every word that came out. Yoona it's time you make things right for yourself. Live your life, not what people expect you to live. Trust me you'd be a lot happier- you and kyuhyun would be."

"Oppa, society doesn't want me to! Okay! I get ridiculed for loving someone who isn't an actor and then they make up fluff to cover it up. It's not about what I want anymore," she cried. He gentle patted her head. "You have to understand, living in this circle, is tearing everyone apart. I'm sick of it oppa."

"I know you are. You're just stressed. With Taeyeon and Leeteuk in the hospital, and the break up with Siwon and the media all over it, I get it. Heck, they even made a HaeFany scandal and said I'm cheating on Sica, but do I let it phase me? No, and you shouldn't either. It's time to get what you want, not what other people want."

She remained silent, only breaths between her crying were heard from her. She smiled. "Thank you oppa," she said, "You need go find happiness with Jessica unnie too."

"Yah I don't even know where she went. She hasn't been returning my calls and when I message her, she tells me she''s taking care of business so I checked in with her manager and he replied the same. I don't know what's been up with her. We had a small argument but I didn't realize she'd end up avoiding me."

Yoona laughed to herself, "Oppa, one day you'll realize, that whos in front of you might not be who you're in love with but you'll discover a bigger truth that will enlighten your world. Sica unnie might be mysterious and all but I assure you, you know her better than any of us combined." She got up and nudged the confused Donghae. "You know something don't you Yoona?" he asked.

"Oppa,I know a lot of things that you have to realize yourself-"

"She's Sooyeon isn't she?" he asked impatiently. Yoona didn't replied. "She is. I knew it. They're facial structures were way too similar."

"She didn't want you to find out, especially after what you did to her family," she finally replied. "Then how did you know Yoong?"

"After your accident she contacted me and told me to watch after you. A year later I found her at the company training. She immediately told me to shut my mouth about her real identity and told me everything and why she was here-" Hae eyesbrows rose as he heard what she said. "Why she was here? What does that mean?"

"Well, when your father tried to buy her family's farmland, someone beat him to it and purchased the land under anonymous. Your father was furious and demanded the person to reveal himself but his contractors said the plot of land wasn't worth it so he stopped fighting for it. The man who goes by Heechul, appeared on the farm the next day. His father thanked him, but Heechul said as compensation, he would have to give his daughter up and let him train her to become an idol. Sooyeon ultimately agreed and through his orders, auditioned for Lee Industry and got in. From there, she began to get close to everyone in the industry. She told me how much she wanted to be a writer, and how this life wasn't the one she wanted, but her father had to pay for the price," she explained. Donghae remained quiet to porcess his thoughts.

"Heechul sounds really familiar I don't know from where but it sounds really familiar. Anyways, Jessica- I mean Sooyeon shouldn't have to do that. Where is she now where can I find her?!" he called. She shrugged, "That's all I know oppa, sorry. If I were you I'd let her finish whatever she needs to do before you do anything. I know you care about her but this is her business. Let her find you not the other way around." He was hesitant, but he agreed. Please be safe Sooyeon.

 

:::

A week had passed since the accident. Leeteuk was healthier but Taeyeon on the othe hand was still in a coma. Everyone visited her as much as they could but due the conflicting schedules, they hadn't been able to visit her as much.

"Sora please, you're feeding me too much," Leeteuk joked as she kept putting food in his food. "Sorry, you need to eat," she said as she put the last spoonful in his mouth. He smiled at her caringness, but in his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon. He couldn't wait to see her face when she woke up. He couldn't wake to make her smile again. His expression xahnged when he realized what he was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Sora questioned as she cleaned the food up. He replied, "Nothing." She pecked him on the forehead and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Leeteuk didn't understand why he was thinking about Taeyeon like how he was now. He never did before. Why now? "Sora!" he called to her. Her innocent face appeared through the door. Something was different when he saw her- something he couldn't explain. Nothing was different in her appearance; she was still the same awkward girl he met last year, so what was different? He pondered this thought and slowly replied, "Nothing."

Sora returned to the bathroom and came back with a cup of water and set it next to his bedstand. "Drink up," she ordered as she rose up again. "Where are you going?" he questioned. "I have a movie shooting in japan. I won't be back until next week. Til then, I will call you everyday and come visit you when I get back," she replied with a smile. She walked over and kissed his forehead. "I love you Teukie," she said staring into his eyes. He froze and didn't know how to reply. "No reply?" she pouted.

"Sorry," he replied with a smile," I'll miss you." She smiled, although disappointed with his answer and left the room. Leeteuk's smile soon faded when she left the room. Do I love her? he pondered to himself, Obviously I should; she's my girlfriend. But why couldn't I say it back? He picked himself up from his bed and tried to walk. He used his crutches as support and walked into the hallway, trying to go next door to Taeyeon's room. There he saw her peacefully sleepingon the cold bed. He smiled as he saw her calm expression.

"She's at peace," he muttered as he ran his fingers through her hair. He sat himself down onto a chair next to her bed. "Taeyeon please wake up," he cried. He noticed her presence twitch.

"Oppa?" he heard her whisper under her breath. "Taeyeon!" he cried as he saw her eyes slowly open. She attempted to smile but was blinded by the harsh lights in the room. "Why is it so bright?"

He ignored her question and hugged her, "Oh how much I miss you Taegoon?" he cried as he hugged her. She was confused to why he was hugging her but some part didnt want to speak or else it would ruin the moment.

"What happened?" she finally said after about two minutes of hugging.

"We got in a car accident and you were in a coma for a week. Oh how happy I am. I can't wait to call the others,"

"No oppa!" she exclaimed. It hurt for her to yell. "I want to enjoy the moment with you." He paused and looked down at her innocent face. Oh how much he missed smiling into her eyes- he stopped. Did he just think that? He was confused of why he suddenly thought like this towards her.

"Oppa, I could have died, you know?" she told him. He nodded and muttered I know. "Well I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your love and support- how you always treat me as your little sister." He smiled bitterly upon those words. He wasnt the only one, Taeyeon half hearted said those words for she still wanted something more, but after what happened, she knew Sora would be the only one for Teukie.

"I love you Taeyeon," he abruptedly answered not realizing what had just left his mouth.

"what?" she replied as her heart began to skip. "you know, as a little sister," he tried to cover up. Taeyeon's hopes sank. She smiled and replied playfully, "I love you too uncle keke"

He nudged her arm and they both laughed together. Inside, He was wondering why he did that so unconsciously. He couldn't even say it to Sora earlier, but why did he say it to her?

The doctor made his way into the room and noticed that she had woken up. "Looks like someone has had a great sleep," he joked around. He made his way to the edge of the bed checked her heartbeat. He noticed that Leeteuk was also in the room, "You! Go back to your own room!" Leeteuk pouted and dragged himself back to his own room. She laughed as she saw her oppa limp to the next room.

"You know he was worried sick about you right?" he said as he was checking her heart rate.

< "Leeteuk kept making the nurses check up on you every hour and notify him if you woke up. Your heart rate is stable,"checking off her medical record. "Wait, The one who was just in here?" she questioned him. "Yeah. He's a good guy. Hard to find these days," he smiled.

"Yeah but he has a girlfriend," she said sadly, sinking into her pillows. "Well, he might have one but his eyes say differently," the doctor informed her, " Looks like your stable, which is surprising after a week coma. The nurses will probably check you out within a few days."

"Thank you doctor," she smiled faintly as she toon the medicine he placed on the table. "Also Taeyeon, don't give up on him," he said as he left the room. She was confused about his last comment. How did he know she had feelings for Leeteuk? Doctors do know everything. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ugh that was a really ling chapter hopefully it fills in some holes! I had to speed up Taeyeon's recovery and spill the beans regarding the identity. I mean Donghae already knew anyways, he just needed reassurance :3 anyways, I'm shortening the fic. Maybe it'll end within five more chapters. More Haesica moments I promise, and Sifany. Thanks for subscribing guys :3 comments are always appreciated.