Pilot

The Secret Circle

The Secret Circle 2009

It doesn't take much to make it out here in this world. If you have a pretty face, you will definitely make it to the top. Look at the American stars, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. Seoul has our very own: Tiffany Hwang and Donghae Lee; two talentless stars who make money because they have rich fathers and the media likes watching them. Is this really what the entertainment world has come down to?

 

In the luxurious family room, Tiffany awaits for her assistant to come over, looking intensively at her laptop screen. The butler brings in a petite dark brown haired girl into the room.

"Took you long enough," Tiffany turned to face the girl. The girl stayed motionless until told what to do.

"Well what are you waiting for? I don't pay you to stand there and look pretty, Hara." she walked and sat next to Tiffany who concentrated her attention back to the screen.

"Did you see what The Secret Circle wrote about me this time?" Tiffany scoffed, "the nerve to call me talentless."

"Yeah I know. I don't think you are talentless at all." Hare hesitantly smiled. She knew one poor comment would Tiffany go crazy.

"I don't even know why I keep up with these gossip sites. They aren't even true anyways. They don't know who I am so who are they to judge,"

Two years later

The entertainment world is full of scandalous lives. It is full of secrets. Who can you actually trust with your secrets? Who are you to them? How will you be judged by everyone? The tedious questions that circumscribe an idols life. The truth will all be revealed here on The Secret Circle.

Jessica smiled at the revamped website. She was finally able to become who she wanted to be, and besides she has the money flowing in to pay for it.

"Sica!!! Did you see The Secret Circles new site? I'm surprised all the bullcrap they posted gave them enough money to redo the website." Tiffany stormed in. She has always been one to make an entrance.

"Tell me about it. How ridiculous is this? In a year and I'm already the headline news "Jung Jessica has extra flab on her armpits". Totally great story to report," she joked closing her laptop. Tiffany, again laughed hystically.

"Well this site is doing better than a lot of other sites at least. Whoever writes these passages get into the celebrity brains, so I mean we have to give props to clarity," Jessica smiled. She made her way towards her vanity, getting ready for a Musica Bank performance. Her single, "Almost" was topping Korean charts despite being an English cover.

"Jessi do you think Siwon oppa has been acting weird lately? I heard he and Yoona were having relationship problems," Tiffany commented. This caught Jessica's attention. It's been months since the Secret Circle had any "juicy" stories and it's about time one of her "friends" had something good in their lives. She knew something was up with Siwon and Yoona when she saw them stand opposite of each other at MAMA last month.

"Really? What did you hear?" she said trying to sound somewhat humane to the topic. 

"Well don't tell anyone but I heard- " Tiffany paused. A tall scrawny girl in heels came in.

"Jessica unnie! Good luck with your comeback," she smiled. It was Yoona. She met her in a music video shoot back during her debut. Yoona was her lead actress and ever since they have become friends.

"Thank you, Yoong." Jessica hugged the innocent girl, "So what's up with you and Siwon?" 

"Oh it's nothing. He's just been acting weird lately. I don't blame him. When this recession hit, my mood has been a roller coaster as well. We've been getting in arguments and it's just not us. Can you two keep a secret?" Yoona trusted these two girls with her life. They were her best friends. 

"Duh!" Tiffany answered, while Jessica nodded silently.

"Well truth is I don't even like Siwon. We're only together for the public eye. It's all for publicity, and I'm tired of it." Yoona explained. Tiffany immediately went over and comforted the poor soul. Jessica plopped right next her, remaining silent and listening to everything she had to say.

"It's okay Yoong. Look at me. We'll help you through this. I promise," she smiled," Right Sica?"

She nodded again and remained silent. She felt bad for Yoona but she knew coming into this world wasn't going to be easy. She had to learn to portray an icy exterior and not get too attach, oh and of course keep her cover. 

"Anyways, we shouldn't ruin Sica unnie's day. It's her big comeback and your songs are doing amazing on the charts," Yoona smiled. "Good luck. Me and Tiffany unnie will wait for you outside." The two disappeared out of the waiting room and someone else came in.

"A note from a mysterious man, Ms. Jung," the PD came and handed her the note. 

"Thank you," she smiled sweetly. She opened the note to find a memory card.

Jessica

I got the pictures you wanted of Yoona and Siwon arguing. I will be waiting for the check tomorrow.

Was she really going to do this? To what extent is doing this okay? These questions raced through Jessica's mind. 

"I better keep this in a safe place. I'll update the Circle when I get home later today."

"Jessica you're on in five," the PD man shouted. It startled her because she was scared someone saw her. 

"Thank you!" she smiled sweetly again and stuck the card in her makeup bag. She raced to the front of the stage and got her mic set up for her.

"Good luck Shica," a husky voice echoed in her ear. She knew who it was. She turned to face the person.

"Thank you Donghae," she smiled bitterly, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go on stage."

"Shica I've known you for two years since you've came into my father's company and you keep running away from me. Does the Secret Circle give you a bad image of me, because it's not true." She stopped. 

"I have my own reasons for not facing you okay? Now I really need to go on stage. Bye" and she rushed to the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? I need more drama. Throw some suggestions!

Anyways enjoy (: