He's back

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been a week since you took of your casts and you finally came back to work. You felt worried at first as you thought there would be a lot to catch up but Jimin just told you to relax and that he covered most of your work for you already. You were glad to hear that from him and so you just excitedly went back to work.

 

You arrived at the office and you sensed that there was something weird with the atmosphere at work, especially those of the rookies. You wondered if something happened when you missed work for the pass 10 days. They looked all stressed out and tired, so you guessed that there must be a big project going on. But that wasn't exactly it, it was more like someone was stressing them out.

 

"Taehyung! What's with the mood here?" You asked him and looked around you, just to see all those gloomy faces of the rookies. But Taehyung didn't look tired or stressed out like the rest though, he actually looked quite normal, always smiling and cheerful.

 

"Ahh~ it's because of Min PD." Taehyung responded but you had no idea who he was talking about. Min PD? There was a PD at work named Min PD? You didn't even know. So you were just staring at Taehyung questionably.

 

"Who is he?" You asked him curious and instead of Taehyung, Jimin answered for you as he came over and threw his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. You just smiled at how close those two were, they were the same since high school, inseparable.

 

"He is the main PD here, the best one you can say." Jimin explained to you but you just didn't understand why everyone was gloomy if the PD was good. Wasn't that supposed to be a good thing? And Jimin saw the look on your face and just smiled along with Taehyung.

 

"You'll know when you'll meet him." Taehyung stated simply and you just nodded, for some reason you wanted to know what kind of person that Min PD was, because the name itself already caught your attention. You wondered why everyone hate him if he was as good as Jimin described him. Was it his personality?

 

"Are you feeling better now?" Jimin asked you and examined you from head to toes and you just nodded and smiled in assurance. Even though your ankle still hurt, you were being able to bear the pain and walked so you decided that you were ready to come back to work.

 

"Yea, I'm fine now. I wasn't hurt that bad to begin with." You answered them and Taehyung and Jimin just looked at each other and made a face. You just stared at them and it remained you of the old time, how they always ganged up to tease you until you cursed them out. And since cursing wasn't really your thing, when you cursed, they knew that they reached the limit. And they didn't feel bad, instead they felt proud about making you curse.

 

"Say the person who couldn't even stand up." Taehyung mocked you and Jimin just laughed at him, while you just glared at both of them. Taehyung just smiled widely when he saw your reaction and reached out his hand and ruffled your hairs a little, making you slapped his hand away.

 

"Yah! I just wash my hairs." You whined and they just laughed at you. Both of them were staring at you the same way but the feeling was different; Taehyung looked at you as good friend who he had fun teasing, while Jimin looked at you as a woman that he wanted to keep on teasing for the rest of his life.

 

"Here he comes~" Taehyung smirked a little when he saw Min PD walking toward the office. And everyone just sighed a little when they realised that the boss was coming. You heard Taehyung and just turned to where everyone was looking, and you jaw dropped for a second when you saw a familiar figure walking toward you.

 

Yoongi oppa...

 

You stared at the man who was now standing in front of you and everyone, you were lost and confused. Was it a dream? Jimin who noticed your reaction, wondered what happened to make you turned pale like that. The thought of Yoongi being your ex-boyfriend never crossed his head as your reaction when seeing him and when seeing the others two was different. And especially when Yoongi didn't show any reaction like Taehyung and Jungkook did, Jimin just didn't think of it.

 

While for you, you just kept on staring at the guy blankly and didn't exactly know how to react when it came to him. He saw you, he clearly saw you and recognized you but he showed no reaction and just kept on being indifferent.  He just talked to everyone normally with no emotion and didn't even look at you. So you realised something...

 

He must still hate me...

 

Everyone including you just went into the meeting room like Yoongi asked and everyone showed off what they had prepared, as it was something that he asked everyone to do, and so you realised that must be why everyone was gloomy. He was cold all along and just voiced out his honest opinions every time they came up with an idea and in the end, you guy just ended up using what Yoongi came up with. He knew he was the best and everyone clearly knew that too. It was a fact.

 

It was impossible for them not to hate him when he was that cold and direct like that. But that was just how he was, he may seemed cold but he wasn't a bad arrogant guy like they all said. If only they all knew what the real Min Yoongi was like, they would know how sweet and caring that guy could be. But of course it wasn't easy to find out when he was that hard to approach.

 

And while he was confidently talking and explaining about what you guys were going to do with the show, you didn't hear a thing he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter